Either we are ALL important or NO ONE is... (logically, objectively speaking)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
The Left don't want certain groups of humans to live

the unborn
anyone who disagrees w/ their politics...

But if only some humans are important, then none are. Every time I see a Black Lives Matter bumper sticker I think the rest of that has to be White lives Don't

and they don't... Blacks are still ticked off about slavery and all the other injustices they endured... (sometimes I can't blame them much but good grief... Jesus said if you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven.)

anyway... yeh... either all life is important and needs to be protected

or not

so America, which is it?

Anyone who votes D after 1/6 and all the things we have learned about abortion in 50 years..

is evil

Evidently illegals are more important than Americans.
I know...

even the criminal ones... which.. the left has alwayss liked criminals of any kind, legally here or o/wise..

i don't know why ONE person votes for a D

and last election, probably not many more than that DID

which is why the Ds had to steal it

+

capitalists tend to like all humans... if for no other reason than: they see CUSTOMERS. Babies are future customers...

communists just kill all people who don't believe as they do and don't conform to the gov they force on people...

The Left don't want certain groups of humans to live

the unborn
anyone who disagrees w/ their politics...

But if only some humans are important, then none are. Every time I see a Black Lives Matter bumper sticker I think the rest of that has to be White lives Don't

and they don't... Blacks are still ticked off about slavery and all the other injustices they endured... (sometimes I can't blame them much but good grief... Jesus said if you do not forgive, you will not be forgiven.)

anyway... yeh... either all life is important and needs to be protected

or not

so America, which is it?

Anyone who votes D after 1/6 and all the things we have learned about abortion in 50 years..

is evil
You do not know even 1/1,000,000th of what everyone on the left.

So, do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look like an uneducated hick by putting words in millions of peoples mouths when you have never even met them.

DUH!!!

By the way, I do not give a shit about whatever the fuck the subject of this thread is.
Also - I despise both parties.

Forum List

Back