At an afterschool meeting in Colorado, a 12-year-old girl was told if she is "not 100% comfortable in her female body, she’s transgender."

12-year-old girl was told if she is "not 100% comfortable in her female body, she’s transgender."​

Gee, what pubescent teenager IS comfortable with their changing bodies?

That must mean ALL children are transgender!!! :shok:

Someone needs to beat that teacher and fire the bitch.

If I extend that logic, does that mean people who are uncomfortable having an unelected boob like Biden criminally falsely installed in the White House then are trans-American? Where is the relief?

At an afterschool meeting in Colorado, a 12-year-old girl was told if she is "not 100% comfortable in her female body, she’s transgender."

Don't most people, especially girls, go through a phase somewhen around puberty, of not being 100% comfortable in their bodies?

Isn't that an inherent and unavoidable part of that stage in life?

Don't most people, especially girls, go through a phase somewhen around puberty, of not being 100% comfortable in their bodies?

Isn't that an inherent and unavoidable part of that stage in life?
All teenagers do.

It's way past time to start stockpiling millstones and chartering boats.

1652654037123.png

God i hate trans people...i admit i'm racist against them. if you don't like it, that's your problem

I don't hate trans people.

=> I hate their fucking groomers! <=

Whoever said that to a 12 year old should be SHOT. Dismembered. Tarred and feathered, then drawn and quartered.

I have ZERO tolerance for this kind of bullshit. If anyone tries to groom my daughter like that, they won't be long for this world. I'll take them apart personally, myself.

Libs, engage in this kind of stuff at your own peril. You're putting your life at risk every time it happens

If this Brietbart piece is true, they are sabotaging this 12 year old.
No shit.

Congratulations Surada, you just distinguished yourself from the rabid progressive hive.

Kudos to you. And brownie points. At least you have a brain.

Now... let's talk about your skepticism of Breitbart. :p

No shit.

Congratulations Surada, you just distinguished yourself from the rabid progressive hive.

Kudos to you. And brownie points. At least you have a brain.

Now... let's talk about your skepticism of Breitbart. :p
Brietbart is ruthless. Don't trust anything he published.

I didn't get my period until I was just a few months away from 14 years old. In other words, it may take a few more years for certain people to think that they have all of the answers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I didn't get my period until I was just a few months away from 14 years old. In other words, it may take a few more years for certain people to think that they have all of the answers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I have yet to have a period of menstruation at sixty one years old, how much longer will it be?

Forum List

Back