Horror 13 yr old girl laughs as she breaks 76 year old woman’s hip

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

CRT it breeds a special kinda stupid racist. These are your schools teaching your kids to “ Hate “ !
As they teach your kids and or grandkids to hate , they will turn on you and hate you just as well .
Just wait.

CRT it breeds a special kinda stupid racist. These are your schools teaching your kids to “ Hate “ !
As they teach your kids and or grandkids to hate , they will turn on you and hate you just as well .
Just wait.

I knew this happened in a place run by DemoKKKrats before I even clicked on the OP.

They LOVE it.

1649284365002.png

Just wait.
What excuse did you use when Cain slew Able?

Just wait.
You moron. You think we had no violent crimes before CRT?

You moron. You think we had no violent crimes before CRT?
P.S. I forgot to explain that your comprehension level can’t comprehend the explanations you need to understand what is happening in the real world.
But like it keeps being told to you idiots by mid summer, end of it oh your gonna be begging mommy for your next meal lmfao!!
Or begging someone hopefully they tell you to fk off bahahah.

Forum List

Back