At an afterschool meeting in Colorado, a 12-year-old girl was told if she is "not 100% comfortable in her female body, she’s transgender."

In reality there is no such thing as being “uncomfortable of the sex of your body ”. It’s like saying you don’t want to have a right And left hand. This is the liberal power of suggestion imposed on people with mental and/or emotional issues.

Last edited:
God i hate trans people...i admit i'm racist against them. if you don't like it, that's your problem

The quote is suspect. The beginning of the quote is in small letters signifying that their is more to that sentence, yet their is a lack of ellipses.

Has anyone seen the entire statement so we can assess context?

In reality there is no such thing as being “uncomfortable of the sex if your body ”. This is the liberal power of suggestion imposed on people with mental and/or emotional issues.
The left are deeply, deeply invested in MAKING EVERYONE MENTALLY ILL.

It shows so obviously in the medical industrial complex. I saw it nearly 30 years ago when I dropped out of medical school. I saw it when I lost my mother and I became furious with my doctor because he would not lay off of trying to get me on antidepressants! I finally told him, "I'm grieving, not mentally ill. Having emotions does not mean I'm ill!" and I fired him

Now you see ads on TV that tell you if your antidepressant is not working, just start taking another one on top of it. And when your "mental health meds" give you a condition that makes it impossible to stop involuntary movements, they damn sure have another med for that!

And believe me, they DO NOT TEST ANY OF THE COMBINATIONS OF DRUGS THEY WANT TO SHOVE DOWN YOUR THROAT!

Forum List

Back