Hope Stormy taught him

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
her technique.

Old threads by now but thinkers all know that’s exactly what happened here. Inconvenient reality does not get pushed aside by feelings and wishes.
“Thinkers” is that what you like to call yourself?! Sorry man but intelligent people know how to back up their arguments. They don’t make moronic claims and then fail to back them up like you just did.

Old threads by now but thinkers all know that’s exactly what happened here. Inconvenient reality does not get pushed aside by feelings and wishes.

funny how i did a search & the only ones here really saying that are on the right - as if it was a mainstream possibility. i think i heard more along the lines that the fraudster shark toyed with the idea himself - which makes sense given the ego - - - but i've heard nobody seriously consider he should.

funny how i did a search & the only ones here really saying that are on the right - as if it was a mainstream possibility. i think i heard more along the lines that the fraudster shark toyed with the idea himself - which makes sense given the ego - - - but i've heard nobody seriously consider he should.
Remember when the majority of conservatives supported Mike Lindell for the run. President Pillow was a huge movement on the right… the threads are all gone now but us real thinkers know it was the truth! Right WEATHER53 ?!

“Thinkers” is that what you like to call yourself?! Sorry man but intelligent people know how to back up their arguments. They don’t make moronic claims and then fail to back them up like you just did.
Prove such things were never said here. Thinkers know that they in Fact were, Avenati for President was a lib refrain for months and thinkers will chime in here with confirmation as the day progresses.

No research provided.

no he wasn't 'cept for a few dingbats.

He was democrats top choice for months?!?! Haha, you pulled that line right out of your Sphincter didnt you?!

LOL! You guys can't get away with that anymore...the internet remembers.

1654191597103.png

Prove such things were never said here. Thinkers know that they in Fact were, Avenati for President was a lib refrain for months and thinkers will chime in here with confirmation as the day progresses.
I don’t need to prove such things were never said here. You made the claim that he was the Democrats top choice for months. You can’t back that up because it’s obvious bullshit. You lose. Do better from now on and stop referring to yourself as a thinker. You’re a bullshiter.

I don’t need to prove such things were never said here. You made the claim that he was the Democrats top choice for months. You can’t back that up because it’s obvious bullshit. You lose. Do better from now on and stop referring to yourself as a thinker. You’re a bullshiter.

1654192644482.png

Attachments

• 1654192644482.png
    1654192644482.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back