Should this 16 year old be permanently banned from possessing firearms?

I vote YES!!!
Has he been tried and convicted of an offense that disqualifies him from owning a firearm?
Was he tried as an adult?
No?
Then no.

I vote YES!!!
I think the media intentionally repeats their coverage of mass-shootings to create more mass-shootings.
And the only ones that succeed are helped by the CIA.

Conspiring to commit murder is a felony and yes that would already exclude him from ever legally owning a gun.....

If he is convicted of felony or can not pass a mental health evaluation yes. He is a minor and I’m not sure of the rule on this or if it varies from state but aren’t juvenile records expunged when you turn 18?

I vote YES!!!

After learning the FBI was involved with the recruiting to kidnap Whitmer I think I will need more information on this issue...

If he is convicted of felony or can not pass a mental health evaluation yes. He is a minor and I’m not sure of the rule on this or if it varies from state but aren’t juvenile records expunged when you turn 18?
Sealed, not expunged.

I think the media intentionally repeats their coverage of mass-shootings to create more mass-shootings.
And the only ones that succeed are helped by the CIA.

9 times out of 10, these mass shooters are already being, or have been watched by the FEDS. A lot of times, the mass media then tell us it is either incompetence or lack of foresight or resources. IMO? Until the government gets its way on gun control, it won't stop these mass shootings.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back