hoods in the white house

wonderful place to visirt now. good lord.

Well, you see, progressive leftists feel good dealing with the criminal element, they relate to them better than to you and I, must have something to do with the criminal mind, that is why Obumma bent over backwards kissing the asses of the parents of Bowe Bergdahl even freeing the guy after he was recovered having fled his troops as a traitor in a combat zone over to the enemy side and now with the parents of Floyd, whom they had his entire life knowing he was a hoodie, druggie, criminal and bum to straighten him out, not doing so leading to his death now profiting from it to the tune of about 60 million dollars in prizes and awards!

The guy caused the country about 2 billion, the lives of dozens, thousands hurt-- -- -- if Trump were still in his office, he'd be telling the Floyds how about coughing up 30-40 million to help pay towards all the damage and harm their son has caused the country!

He was never put in a choke hold, and his blood oxygen level was 98, showing he wasn't choking to death, but that was never the reason for the fake trial, the point was to reward black criminals with immunity and punish white officers for interfering with black criminals.

I guess China Joe will pass out meth and fentanyl for everybody and pistol whip Jill to make them feel at home.

Like Trump didn't have some lowlifes to the White House

^^^ Severe TDS.

I guess China Joe will pass out meth and fentanyl for everybody and pistol whip Jill to make them feel at home.

^^^ Severe TDS.

Is that your answer?

That's a pathetic answer.

^^^ Severe TDS.

Is that your answer?

^^^ Trump lives in his head.

^^^ Severe TDS.

Is that your answer?

Bye bye, welcome to being blocked.

^^^ Severe TDS.

Is that your answer?

Bye bye, welcome to being blocked.

Finally gets it; nobody cares what commie racists like or don't like, especially TDS freaks.

Maybe St. Floyd will descend from heaven and bless everyone at the ceremony with free wide-screen televisions.

578r7b.jpg

Well, you see, progressive leftists feel good dealing with the criminal element, they relate to them better than to you and I, must have something to do with the criminal mind, that is why Obumma bent over backwards kissing the asses of the parents of Bowe Bergdahl even freeing the guy after he was recovered having fled his troops as a traitor in a combat zone over to the enemy side and now with the parents of Floyd, whom they had his entire life knowing he was a hoodie, druggie, criminal and bum to straighten him out, not doing so leading to his death now profiting from it to the tune of about 60 million dollars in prizes and awards!

The guy caused the country about 2 billion, the lives of dozens, thousands hurt-- -- -- if Trump were still in his office, he'd be telling the Floyds how about coughing up 30-40 million to help pay towards all the damage and harm their son has caused the country!
exactly.

Maybe St. Floyd will descend from heaven and bless everyone at the ceremony with free wide-screen televisions.

578r7b.jpg

Or hand out wads of fake 20 dollar bills.

Forum List

Back