Honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion...

Thanks. Whether they do or don't is unimportant. My obligation is satisfied by providing the information. What they choose to do with it is up to them.

If your looking for a truthful time saving idea here it is:

ERC95FO002.jpg

Insert ideas here ^
Thanks. That's cute.

Welcome Ding, I salute your optimistic perspective, but the ding with me is that no matter how I try someone always picks on someding I say and finds fault with it. That leads to more of a ding than I wanted to discuss to begin with. I listen to Dong pretty much all the time and he has pointed out several dings that I should improve upon, first, being a speech impediment I have with the "th" sound I pronounce it like a "D" and I type the way I speak so there have been many dings that have misconstrued and lead to one ding or another.

In any event welcome and stick with your mentor Dong he is good people and if there is anyding I can help with please PM Dong he will let me know.:thup:
Thanks. That was pretty funny. I can use all the laughs I can get.

Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.
Oh, a fantasy...... Got it. :thup:
No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?
Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Election cycles? When did any thing they did actually make a difference in your day to day life? Of course it can work on a bigger scale, it's just a sum of the parts.
Uuuummmmm, Obviously you're not a student of human nature. Anyway this is a welcome thread not a discussion thread so again, welcome to the insane asylum and good luck...... You'll need it...... :D

Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.
Oh, a fantasy...... Got it. :thup:
No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?
Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Election cycles? When did any thing they did actually make a difference in your day to day life? Of course it can work on a bigger scale, it's just a sum of the parts.
Uuuummmmm, Obviously you're not a student of human nature. Anyway this is a welcome thread not a discussion thread so again, welcome to the insane asylum and good luck...... You'll need it...... :D
I can assure you that I am quite intimate with human nature. Normalization of deviance is one of my favorite subjects. Like I wrote before... thanks for your heartfelt welcome.

Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

Good luck.

x7wrh.jpg

Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

Good luck.

x7wrh.jpg
Thanks. I can use all the luck I can get.

Welcome to USMB, I hope you enjoy yourself, I suggest staying away from the Flame Zone.

Question; Political alignment? Who are you voting for, if at all?
I was thinking about writing in my name. How many votes do you think ding will get?

Welcome to USMB, I hope you enjoy yourself, I suggest staying away from the Flame Zone.

I was thinking about writing in my name. How many votes do you think ding will get?
Likely none. If you're going to write in, I suggest writing in Limberbutt McCubbins. The time is meow.

I'm afraid not as many as the other ding-dongs will get. . . . :badgrin:

Likely none. If you're going to write in, I suggest writing in Limberbutt McCubbins. The time is meow.
Well... I would get at least one more than none. Maybe two if I can get my dead uncle to vote for me.

Well... I would get at least one more than none. Maybe two if I can get my dead uncle to vote for me.
You're not an establishment shill, nor are you voting for Hillary, so you likely couldn't get away with it~

You're not an establishment shill, nor are you voting for Hillary, so you likely couldn't get away with it~
I was afraid of that.

Hey Everyone,

Everybody lies therefore nobody is honest
It isn't hard to be objective. Everyone can be objective. Just because they aren't always objective that doesn't mean they can't do it. It's a choice.
Objectivity has nothing to do with honesty
and I never said anyone can't be honest the fact is no one is honest whether they can be or not is irrelevant

Forum List

Back