Honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion...

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

:welcome: ding wish you the best of luck with getting some to listen to your opinion...

upload_2016-10-25_7-7-23.png

Thanks. Whether they do or don't is unimportant. My obligation is satisfied by providing the information. What they choose to do with it is up to them.

Hi, my name is dong and what the hell is a "growth filled community", a public pot farm? A community suffering from an over abundance of black mold? :dunno:

Oh and welcome........

Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.
Everybody lies therefore nobody is honest

Hey Everyone,

Welcome. It's easy to say that but it's not so easy to do all the time. :lol:

Welcome Ding, I salute your optimistic perspective, but the ding with me is that no matter how I try someone always picks on someding I say and finds fault with it. That leads to more of a ding than I wanted to discuss to begin with. I listen to Dong pretty much all the time and he has pointed out several dings that I should improve upon, first, being a speech impediment I have with the "th" sound I pronounce it like a "D" and I type the way I speak so there have been many dings that have misconstrued and lead to one ding or another.

In any event welcome and stick with your mentor Dong he is good people and if there is anyding I can help with please PM Dong he will let me know.:thup:

Thanks. Whether they do or don't is unimportant. My obligation is satisfied by providing the information. What they choose to do with it is up to them.

If your looking for a truthful time saving idea here it is:

ERC95FO002.jpg

Insert ideas here ^

Hey Everyone,

Everybody lies therefore nobody is honest
It isn't hard to be objective. Everyone can be objective. Just because they aren't always objective that doesn't mean they can't do it. It's a choice.

Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.
Oh, a fantasy...... Got it. :thup:
No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?

Hey Everyone,

Welcome. It's easy to say that but it's not so easy to do all the time. :lol:
Thanks. That is true. It isn't easy. It can be quite difficult sometimes. It's a choice.

No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?

You need to visit the Flamer Zone. :lol: All KINDS of people are posting on these message boards and not all are very "healthy" if you know what I mean.

Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.

You need to visit the Flamer Zone. :lol: All KINDS of people are posting on these message boards and not all are very "healthy" if you know what I mean.
My eyes are wide open. I can't be harmed by what others think, say or do. I can only be harmed by what I think, say or do. I do appreciate the warming and advice though. Thanks.

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!!!! :D

Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Election cycles? When did any thing they do actually make a difference in your day to day life? Of course it can work on a bigger scale, it's just a sum of the parts.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back