What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion...

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: ding wish you the best of luck with getting some to listen to your opinion...

upload_2016-10-25_7-7-23.png

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Thanks. Whether they do or don't is unimportant. My obligation is satisfied by providing the information. What they choose to do with it is up to them.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is dong and what the hell is a "growth filled community", a public pot farm? A community suffering from an over abundance of black mold? :dunno:

Oh and welcome........

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.

Last edited:

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that heartfelt welcome. A growth filled community is one that seeks to continuously improve. Attributes would be order, harmony and respect.
Oh, a fantasy...... Got it. :thup:

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My name is ding and I believe that honest men and women can have honest differences of opinion without having to act like jerks to each other. I believe that growth filled communities should explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.
Everybody lies therefore nobody is honest

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Welcome. It's easy to say that but it's not so easy to do all the time. :lol:

Alex.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ding, I salute your optimistic perspective, but the ding with me is that no matter how I try someone always picks on someding I say and finds fault with it. That leads to more of a ding than I wanted to discuss to begin with. I listen to Dong pretty much all the time and he has pointed out several dings that I should improve upon, first, being a speech impediment I have with the "th" sound I pronounce it like a "D" and I type the way I speak so there have been many dings that have misconstrued and lead to one ding or another.

In any event welcome and stick with your mentor Dong he is good people and if there is anyding I can help with please PM Dong he will let me know.:thup:

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Whether they do or don't is unimportant. My obligation is satisfied by providing the information. What they choose to do with it is up to them.

If your looking for a truthful time saving idea here it is:

ERC95FO002.jpg

Insert ideas here ^

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Everybody lies therefore nobody is honest
It isn't hard to be objective. Everyone can be objective. Just because they aren't always objective that doesn't mean they can't do it. It's a choice.

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Welcome. It's easy to say that but it's not so easy to do all the time. :lol:
Thanks. That is true. It isn't easy. It can be quite difficult sometimes. It's a choice.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No. It's not a fantasy. You have a family, right? You have friends too, right? Those are communities. You do it there, don't you? Why can't you do it every where else?

You need to visit the Flamer Zone. :lol: All KINDS of people are posting on these message boards and not all are very "healthy" if you know what I mean.

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score

You are at the WRONG place then. :2up: You have no idea what you are in for. Good luck to you!
Maybe. Maybe not. Time will tell. Thanks.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score

You need to visit the Flamer Zone. :lol: All KINDS of people are posting on these message boards and not all are very "healthy" if you know what I mean.
My eyes are wide open. I can't be harmed by what others think, say or do. I can only be harmed by what I think, say or do. I do appreciate the warming and advice though. Thanks.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!!!! :D

OP
ding

ding

Confront reality
Reaction score
Family, dysfunctional (both the wife's and mine), friends, strange like me........ Why can't it work on a bigger scale? You are paying attention to election cycles ain'tcha, international affairs? That should answer your question. :eusa_whistle:
Of course it can work to some degree in small, closed communities but on a larger scale...... That's a fantasy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Election cycles? When did any thing they do actually make a difference in your day to day life? Of course it can work on a bigger scale, it's just a sum of the parts.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List