Homosexuality is declining

I'd certainly agree that genetics alone do not determine sexuality. Specific genetics could lead to a higher probability of homosexuality, certainly. It is the development of the brain inside the womb that will determine sexuality and that is influenced by everything from DNA to the environment in the womb such as chemicals, temperature, etc. Attraction is not something a person consciously chooses like you want to pretend.

That doesn't prove that it's hardwired, honey.

No, but it does prove that there is a possibility of it. The actual proof (one way or the other) can only be gained through a lot of scientific research.

However if not, then that means most likely it would be a psychological in which case then heterosexuals are to blame for it, since almost all sources of abuse for gay men and women are their parents, which makes heteros at fault for forcing them into behaving as such and still the gay men and women are not to blame.

However, we know for certain that sexual arousal is a result of pheromones, if the person is attracted to the wrong pheromones then that will arouse them even if they choose not to. This supports the theory of it being natural more than any. But go ahead, ignore the facts more because I know you will, but your arguments are just proving to me they are behaving 'as god intended them to.'

Joke time!

f-Fudge-Packer-3121.jpg

That does not make them ugly, that just makes them unappealing in bed. They are still hot, well muscled, very healthy, and a fashion sense that increases the attraction. You just sound jealous now.
Again, I think the vast majority of woman, just like the vast majority of men, would find having any guy ramming his dick up your ass to be ugly, no matter what the guy looked like. I also think your imagine of a typical gay man is based more on watching too much PC TV or looking at fashion magazines rather then reality.

Here in Mississippi this past quarter, rallies against homosexuality have risen very sharply, about 25 percentage points and is continuing to rise. Methods to reduce the influence and spread of acceptance of homosexuality have worked perfectly. Every homosexual and or potential homosexual that comes through here is carefully monitored to ensure that acceptance of gay sex acts is not being promote nor supported.

Here in Mississippi this past quarter, rallies against homosexuality have risen very sharply, about 25 percentage points and is continuing to rise. Methods to reduce the influence and spread of acceptance of homosexuality have worked perfectly. Every homosexual and or potential homosexual that comes through here is carefully monitored to ensure that acceptance of gay sex acts is not being promote nor supported.

So you guys have a thought police? Are you that afraid of homosexuality being accepted that you have to resort to those measures?

Really if you're going through that much effort to stop the spreading of ideas, the ideas must really worry you.

You know, Always Babbling is correct on one point, there is no single gene that makes you gay. However......this is misleading, as there is a group of approximately 10 which, when combined in a certain way, DO.

Think of it this way.......black, straight hair in and of itself, does not make you Hispanic, Chinese, or Native American, although it is a genetic trait found in all 3. However, you combine other traits (eye fold, skin pigment, etc.), you end up with a specific race of people.

Yes, it IS genetic. Hey Always A Bitch, can you do anything about your hair color, skin color or anything else without artificial stuff like hair dye and tanning solutions? And......once you DO correct your look (change hair color, deep tan), how long does it last? Forever, or, just a couple of months?

Same thing with "fixing" gays.

To have specific sex acts is a choice, no man is genetically wired to want to have anal sex with another man.

wow....we have en expert in our midst....and you got your doctorate in medical and psychology from where?

What do you expect from people attending state K-12 schools in Mississippi. Those schools are like attending a school some third world country.

• Thanks
Reactions: XVZ
No, but it does prove that there is a possibility of it. The actual proof (one way or the other) can only be gained through a lot of scientific research.

Wrong. It doesn't prove there's a possibility of it. It proves that people will believe anything, despite the scientific evidence.

Millions of dollars and years and extensive research has been committed to this very topic and the results are in. HOMOSEXUALITY CANNOT BE TIED TO GENETICS. It is NOT hardwired. There are certain genetic traits which may make a person more likely to be more susceptible to certain environmental factors...but then there are genetic traits which make a person more prone to like the color blue, too.

It's still a fucking choice, when it comes down to it. And nobody, except the retarded liberal heterosexual community, is arguing it. The homos don't even argue it, it became a non-issue with them ages ago, when they decide to embrace their decision to live gay lifestyles, and decided they had nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of the "cause" of their orientation.

Wrong. It doesn't prove there's a possibility of it. It proves that people will believe anything, despite the scientific evidence.

Millions of dollars and years and extensive research has been committed to this very topic and the results are in. HOMOSEXUALITY CANNOT BE TIED TO GENETICS. It is NOT hardwired. There are certain genetic traits which may make a person more likely to be more susceptible to certain environmental factors...but then there are genetic traits which make a person more prone to like the color blue, too.

It's still a fucking choice, when it comes down to it. And nobody, except the retarded liberal heterosexual community, is arguing it. The homos don't even argue it, it became a non-issue with them ages ago, when they decide to embrace their decision to live gay lifestyles, and decided they had nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of the "cause" of their orientation.

Either (a) you ignored my post, or (b) you were incapable of comprehending it, even though I broke it down to 3rd grade level.

What do you expect from people attending state K-12 schools in Mississippi. Those schools are like attending a school some third world country.

You know Aztech, you're right. I went through the school system in the Pacific Northwest (Montana to be exact), and my ex wife went to school in Murfreesboro Tn.

Guess what? The crap she was learning in 10th, I'd already learned in 6th.

Either (a) you ignored my post, or (b) you were incapable of comprehending it, even though I broke it down to 3rd grade level.

Can I pick C..all of the above.

The one thing I have come to realize...you can not have a sensible conversation on this topic with anyone who takes their guidance from a book written hundered's of years ago, who thought it was still OK to sell your daughter for a camel.

Lets not forget....the earth was made in 7 days......lol...anyone duped by that BS is a missing a few screws....

I generally ignore your posts. They're too stupid to bother with.

And if it was 3rd grade level, that would be a step up from your usual.

Forum List

Back