Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

I have a wake up call for you. You can call it deviant, perverted, or anything else that you want to call, but the fact is that gayness is in fact normalized in the minds of the vast majority of us. Gay people, gay parents are woven seamlessly into the fabric of modern society. They live, work and play among us and few others notice, care or think much about it. It is only you knuckle dragging Neanderthals who are agonizing over it and resisting change. And that my friend is your problem and your problem only

I have a wake-up call for you. Deviant behavior makes for a deviant. Perverted behavior makes for being a pervert. Homosexuality is not normalized in society, it has been forcibly imposed on us by the Left under threat of laws made by the Left. In those videos, we have a boy who is being COACHED by adults into reinforcing freak behavior acting like a woman by an unfit mother covered in tattoos and nose rings, a lesbian, and another man dressed up like a woman. Has that kid any NORMAL people around him at all? NO WONDER HE IS CONFUSED. And your problem will be as soon as we break this legal and cultural pressure on society to accept homosexuality as "normal," you are going to see a great many people come out and admit they thought it was fucked up all along and your "gay wave" of freakdom and child abuse is going to snap back like a rubber band right in your face.
upload_2018-5-28_16-25-19.jpeg
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life
It is simply idiotic to claim that anyone is teaching kids to be gay. That is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
Then how is a three year old boy coming out as being gay?
I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

So there you have it. I'll be looking forward to your %^*(^%$## response.

So teaching your child to live a good life and love others is child abuse, but teaching your child to be gay and having sex with who ever you want is okay? At whatever age you want?

So you like to kick puppies?

Your enjoyment of kicking puppies has as much to do with my post as yours does.

Still waiting for you to provide any examples of activities that you can prove are damaging or abusing children?

I mean I can certainly believe that you are abusing your child by making them go to church every Sunday and forcing them to believe in your 'god'.....but I can't prove that is abusing your child.

As always- if you know of any child abuse- i strongly recommend that you notify the police immediately.

If you are claiming there is abuse- and you are not notifying the police you are either:
a) Lying or
b) Just don't give a damn about those kids
You cannot force someone to be a Christian, that is a choice that has to be made by the individual.

Parents influence their kids to 'discover' Jesus all the time.

I remember going with friends to their Baptist Church- where people are encouraged to testify to as to their personal experience with finding Jesus- and watching what appeared to be a 5 year old up there testifying about how he had been 'born again'.

You think that happened without vast amounts of parental influence?

I don't.
Well if a young one becomes a Christian early in life, and he changes his mind. In your world what has he lost. He was taught to love and obey others. If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life. This is what danger you are doing to our kids.View attachment 195675 View attachment 195675 View attachment 195676
If he decides he isn't that way this will follow him, and also the hatred of the left if he converts back.

The sad thing j is that in generations past, we raised boys to be good leaders able to deal with the ministries of the world and to defend our nation. The kids being raised now won't be worth jack shit for anything but how to be a hair dresser.
You mean like these people:

2A8A895B00000578-3162062-image-a-34_1436952911766.jpg

Transgender military pilot Shane Ortega forced to wear a woman’s uniform | Daily Mail Online

If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life
It is simply idiotic to claim that anyone is teaching kids to be gay. That is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
Then how is a three year old boy coming out as being gay?
I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

So there you have it. I'll be looking forward to your %^*(^%$## response.
We will have to agree to disagree. I can't prove the gay thing. But by DNA you cannot change your gender. Have a good rest of your day.

Still waiting for you to provide any examples of activities that you can prove are damaging or abusing children?

I mean I can certainly believe that you are abusing your child by making them go to church every Sunday and forcing them to believe in your 'god'.....but I can't prove that is abusing your child.

As always- if you know of any child abuse- i strongly recommend that you notify the police immediately.

If you are claiming there is abuse- and you are not notifying the police you are either:
a) Lying or
You cannot force someone to be a Christian, that is a choice that has to be made by the individual.

I remember going with friends to their Baptist Church- where people are encouraged to testify to as to their personal experience with finding Jesus- and watching what appeared to be a 5 year old up there testifying about how he had been 'born again'.

I don't.
Well if a young one becomes a Christian early in life, and he changes his mind. In your world what has he lost. He was taught to love and obey others. If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life. This is what danger you are doing to our kids.View attachment 195675 View attachment 195675 View attachment 195676
If he decides he isn't that way this will follow him, and also the hatred of the left if he converts back.

The sad thing j is that in generations past, we raised boys to be good leaders able to deal with the ministries of the world and to defend our nation. The kids being raised now won't be worth jack shit for anything but how to be a hair dresser.

Transgender military pilot Shane Ortega forced to wear a woman’s uniform | Daily Mail Online
She is a woman, she can change her appearance. But not her DNA, you say she is forced to wear the clothing of her true gender. I say why should we be forced to accept something scientifically impossible? When she is out in the real world, she can dress as she likes. The military isn't a social experiment and I'm shocked you want it treated as one.

a) Lying or

I don't.

Don't play coy when you know the kind of people I'm talking about such as in the OPs videos. Think that boy putting on the make-up will ever be a battalion general?

I don't.

Don't play coy when you know the kind of people I'm talking about such as in the OPs videos. Think that boy putting on the make-up will ever be a battalion general?
I hope not, we as a country will end.

a) Lying or

I don't.

^^^^ ROFLAO a BIOLOGICAL woman FORCED to wear a WOMAN'S uniform.

Biology 101 if you have an XY Chromosome you are a biological man, if you have an XX Chromosome you are a biological woman, if you have an XY Chromosome and because you are psychologically fucked up you have had your penis and testicles chopped off you are STILL a BIOLOGICAL MAN, you can chop your dick and balls off but you CANNOT change that XY Chromosome into an XX Chromosome, you are a BIOLOGICAL MAN until you DIE, you do NOT have a WOMB, you do NOT have OVARIES, you CANNOT produce EGGS because you are a BIOLOGICAL MAN. Period.

Sex+Chromosomes+XX+%3D+Female+XY+%3D+Male.jpg

slide_2.jpg

sexes.png

slide_2.jpg

slide_3.jpg

NOT Biology is Fucked Up Pseudo-Science designed to Enable Mental Illness:

8053541_orig.png

Last edited:
1. Plenty of people don't follow the xy or xx norms. Think gender comes down to X and Y chromosomes? Think again

Aneuploidy is the condition of having less than (monosomy) or more than (polysomy) the normal diploid number of chromosomes. Aneuploidy occurs in at least 5% of all pregnancies and is the most commonly recognized chromosome abnormality in humans. (16) Divergence from the normal number of X and Y chromosomes, called sex chromosome aneuploidy (SCA), accounts for approximately half of all chromosomal anomalies in humans with a total frequency of 1:400. (17) Sex chromosome physical abnormalities are able to be diagnosed prenatally via amniocentesis and chorionic villi sampling (CVS). Prenatal diagnosis of SCA is increasing because of the widespread use of these technologies. (18)
WHO | Gender and Genetics

XXX Females
Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile. Affected individuals are usually taller than average and have slender builds. The frequency of women obtaining an extra X chromosome is approximately 1:1000. There is no severe phenotype associated with three X chromosomes in women. (25) These women may have slight learning difficulties.

XYY Males
Men inheriting an additional Y chromosome are usually taller than average and are prone to acne because they produce higher than average levels of testosterone. Affected males are typically fertile and many are unaware that they have a chromosomal abnormality. The frequency of males born with an additional Y chromosome is approximately 1:1000.

2. Biological males that are transgender have female brain wiring based on quite a few studies.

http://www.dailymail...-dysphoria.html

A team of researchers at the University of Liege in Belgium studied 160 children to try and further understand the origin of gender dysphoria (GD).

Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

The research project looked at both males and females with gender dysphoria as well as non-GD people as a control group.

They found that the structure and neurological patterns of a trans-male's brain resembled a female more than it did a male.

People born as women who have gender dysphoria exhibited the same phenomenon, with brain activity almost identical to that of genetic males.

The discovery backs up previous researchled by psychobiologist Antonio Guillamon of the National Distance Education University in Madrid and neuropsychologist Carme Junqu Plaja of the University of Barcelona.

They also used MRI to examine the brains of 24 female-to-males and 18 male-to-females.

Their results showed the brain structures of the trans people were more similar in some respects to the brains of their experienced gender than those of their natal gender.
Scientists claim MRIs could diagnose gender dysphoria in children | Daily Mail Online

1. Plenty of people don't follow the xy or xx norms. Think gender comes down to X and Y chromosomes? Think again

Aneuploidy is the condition of having less than (monosomy) or more than (polysomy) the normal diploid number of chromosomes. Aneuploidy occurs in at least 5% of all pregnancies and is the most commonly recognized chromosome abnormality in humans. (16) Divergence from the normal number of X and Y chromosomes, called sex chromosome aneuploidy (SCA), accounts for approximately half of all chromosomal anomalies in humans with a total frequency of 1:400. (17) Sex chromosome physical abnormalities are able to be diagnosed prenatally via amniocentesis and chorionic villi sampling (CVS). Prenatal diagnosis of SCA is increasing because of the widespread use of these technologies. (18)

XXX Females
Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile. Affected individuals are usually taller than average and have slender builds. The frequency of women obtaining an extra X chromosome is approximately 1:1000. There is no severe phenotype associated with three X chromosomes in women. (25) These women may have slight learning difficulties.

XYY Males
Men inheriting an additional Y chromosome are usually taller than average and are prone to acne because they produce higher than average levels of testosterone. Affected males are typically fertile and many are unaware that they have a chromosomal abnormality. The frequency of males born with an additional Y chromosome is approximately 1:1000.

2. Biological males that are transgender have female brain wiring based on quite a few studies.

A team of researchers at the University of Liege in Belgium studied 160 children to try and further understand the origin of gender dysphoria (GD).

Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

The research project looked at both males and females with gender dysphoria as well as non-GD people as a control group.

They found that the structure and neurological patterns of a trans-male's brain resembled a female more than it did a male.

People born as women who have gender dysphoria exhibited the same phenomenon, with brain activity almost identical to that of genetic males.

^^^^ They are Mutants and Hybrids, 99% of peoples are either XX Chromosome or XY Chromosome.

Most of these researchers are paid to do their research by Organisations and if you search then you always find that it's some Leftist infested organisation that has connections to LGBTQ groups etc.

The discovery backs up previous researchled by psychobiologist Antonio Guillamon of the National Distance Education University in Madrid and neuropsychologist Carme Junqu Plaja of the University of Barcelona.

They also used MRI to examine the brains of 24 female-to-males and 18 male-to-females.

Their results showed the brain structures of the trans people were more similar in some respects to the brains of their experienced gender than those of their natal gender.
Scientists claim MRIs could diagnose gender dysphoria in children | Daily Mail Online

From the article:

"Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

It is estimated that one per cent of the population is affected."

That's 1% are affected by this weirdo mental illness, that ITSELF says that ALL the promoting of this mental illness onto young children in schools is deliberate and vile Propaganda spread by degenerate perverts who's only aim is to confuse and fuck up as many children as possible. The way these degenerate perverts babble you would think this mental illness affects 90% of the population and NOT just a tiny tiny sub-minority of 1% so GTFO.

XXX Females

XYY Males

Ah if only facts were useful against hateful bigots.

XXX Females

XYY Males

^^^^ They are Mutants and Hybrids, 99% of peoples are either XX Chromosome or XY Chromosome.

Most of these researchers are paid to do their research by Organisations and if you search then you always find that it's some Leftist infested organisation that has connections to LGBTQ groups etc.

LOL- as opposed to the Right Wing Fascist infested group affiliated with Christian hate groups that you rely upon.

I don't.

I hope not, we as a country will end.

yes- because that is of course- the only thing holding our country together.......lol

It's natural and that is the way it is!

God made it and I think it is time for you to accept them as your equal.

Forum List

Back