Homeless again

welcome & i shirley hope we cross paths on this here little slice of the interwebs.

just a little FYI - you may wanna edit out the name of the other forum - the mods kinda frown on actual forum names (other than the ones here) from being mentioned.

Hey there...

I am a refugee from Discussionist (Shut down by a disgruntled Democrat) and Hide5 (Proboards) shut down because I guess they couldn't pretend Biden was Coherent and we were pointing that out...going to see how things are here
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Welcome to our Jungle.

Hey there...

I am a refugee from Discussionist (Shut down by a disgruntled Democrat) and Hide5 (Proboards) shut down because I guess they couldn't pretend Biden was Coherent and we were pointing that out...going to see how things are here

Joe Biden is just as incoherent here as everywhere else on the planet. Theoretical physicists have had to introduce a new form of chaos theory just to explain him...

Hey there...

Joe Biden is just as incoherent here as everywhere else on the planet. Theoretical physicists have had to introduce a new form of chaos theory just to explain him...
Same applies to Dumb Don, but you’re too dumb to know it.

welcome & i shirley hope we cross paths on this here little slice of the interwebs.

just a little FYI - you may wanna edit out the name of the other forum - the mods kinda frown on actual forum names (other than the ones here) from being mentioned.

I won’t do it again

Forum List

Back