Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken

Never touched pot in my life, Fakey. Would you care to jam your OTHER foot into your mouth now?
Good for you. How would you presume I have when you are the one acting squirrely here? You see, mainstream Republicans are sane in comparison to our far right pretenders, particularly those loons who follow the TP mantra.

I apologize...I admit, I was wrong. You didn't smoke pot.

Your dealer told you it was pot, but it was actually dried horse shit dosed with LSD...that's why you are hallucinating.

I apologize...I admit, I was wrong. You didn't smoke pot. Your dealer told you it was pot, but it was actually dried horse shit dosed with LSD...that's why you are hallucinating.
jarl you must use drugs if you would possibly think I would. :)

You are projecting again, as always, Fakey.

Do you do ANYTHING with your life but troll message boards and smoke ditch weed? Dude, sixty posts EVERY DAY for more than five years? Dude...get out of the fucking basement! Get a LIFE!

Cop breaks into my house without a warrant, he's going out feet first, tits up. I'm a citizen, Bub.

You'll be a corpse or an inmate after that. How many cop killers do you know of who get to tell the tale?

Now, if they break into your house without a warrant, but clearly identified themselves as police, you cooperate with them. THEN you call a lawyer and sue for damages.

Just trying to help you out, because you seem kind of dopey.
You just go ahead and sue. I don't need the money and I'll take my chances in court.

Fourth Amendment - U.S. Constitution
Fourth Amendment - Search and Seizure
Amendment Text | Annotations

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

- See more at: Fourth Amendment - U.S. Constitution - FindLaw

Jarl: Put down the bong, dude...the ditch weed makes you stupid!

JakeStakrey: You are toking hard, jarl. :)

Jarl: You are projecting again, as always, Fakey. Do you do ANYTHING with your life but troll message boards? Dude, sixty posts EVERY DAY for more than five years? Dude...get out of the fucking basement! Get a LIFE!

JakeStakrey: So what? I still manage my retirement accounts and activities to make more than you could ever hope to make; I still go to the gym five days a week; my wife and I have two date nights a week; I see all my children and other relatives weekly or more; I go to church twice a week; yet I take the time out to make sure that readers are aware just how the far right TP sickens America. You guy are a disease, and good Americans will cure it. Get a life, Jarl, for your sake.

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

The money from the lawsuit will make it all better. Lesson? Get a warrant
So having the state take your children is okay, as long as you get a check later? Got it.

Nope, but when a state fucks up like this one did they deserve to pay through the nose, and I suspect they will. Poor decision on the sheriff's part
Worse decision on the parent's part.

Once again you're just being an attention whore. It's old. Have a good one
PaintMyFuckingOuthouse is nothing more than an attention craving whore.

He is best on ignore.

People who "home school" their kids are a bit creepy. Damaged people passing on their neuroses onto infants. Tick,tick ,tick.
Yeah, a mighty broad brush there, jack ass.

Home school kids regularly test high in the population on average, usually higher than public school kids.

The Homeschooling vs public schools statistics,homeschooling vs public schooling
My college professor friends regularly report that home school students have initial difficulty in understanding the fundamentals of critical thinking and will resort to confirmation bias if not guided.

People who "home school" their kids are a bit creepy. Damaged people passing on their neuroses onto infants. Tick,tick ,tick.

Home school kids regularly test high in the population on average, usually higher than public school kids.

The Homeschooling vs public schools statistics,homeschooling vs public schooling
My college professor friends regularly report that home school students have initial difficulty in understanding the fundamentals of critical thinking and will resort to confirmation bias if not guided.

Bullshit

Bullshit
You are entitled to being wrong yet again.

Forum List

Back