Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken

People who "home school" their kids are a bit creepy. Damaged people passing on their neuroses onto infants. Tick,tick ,tick.
Yeah, a mighty broad brush there, jack ass.

Home school kids regularly test high in the population on average, usually higher than public school kids.

The Homeschooling vs public schools statistics,homeschooling vs public schooling
My college professor friends regularly report that home school students have initial difficulty in understanding the fundamentals of critical thinking and will resort to confirmation bias if not guided.

Bullshit
The first indicator that that post was bullshit was the authors name.

Besides, 'my friend tells me that' is worse than typical anecdotal evidence as there is no evidence it is even anecdotal.

People who "home school" their kids are a bit creepy. Damaged people passing on their neuroses onto infants. Tick,tick ,tick.

Home school kids regularly test high in the population on average, usually higher than public school kids.

The Homeschooling vs public schools statistics,homeschooling vs public schooling
No its true. Studies have shown that they have difficulty with "building constructive relationships" in work and in college. The % of psycho killers to home schoolers is also way off the meter. Its another form of child abuse.

No its true. Studies have shown that they have difficulty with "building constructive relationships" in work and in college. The % of psycho killers to home schoolers is also way off the meter. Its another form of child abuse.

That's crap

Socialization: Tackling Homeschooling's "S" Word

HOME-SCHOOLING: Socialization not a problem

lol, you are such a fucking liar, it is amazing.

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

Cooperating with what? A home invasion?

When did not allowing the cops in your home without a warrant become punishable by taking your kids? You said it as if they knew the consequence and the police were helpless in their decisions

Initially, the complaint states, Glidden demanded to be allowed into the home but was denied permission. At that point, the complaint notes, he pepper-sprayed Jason and then his wife.

"Glidden then turned to Jason, who was still standing, and shot him in the back with his Taser," the complaint states. After Laura closed the front door, Glidden nevertheless continued to trigger the Taser through the closed door. At that time, Sheriff White joined the fray.

"Together they forced open the door and found Laura and Jason lying on the floor," said the legal foundation.

Bucs be like: There are 2 gazillion cops and there are 2 bad cops. That equals 0.000000000000000000001% of cops are bad.

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

When did not allowing the cops in your home without a warrant become punishable by taking your kids? You said it as if they knew the consequence and the police were helpless in their decisions
PMH is simply venting his hate for home schoolers. Were these minorities he would have a totally different tune.

PMH is simply venting his hate for home schoolers. Were these minorities he would have a totally different tune.

He's not the only one who'd be singing a different tune

But thats different than what you said at first, you should've thought about it before declaring it never happened

Sorry....I didn't do an inventory of every movie ever made for the past 50 years.

As I said...I won't hold my breath for the remake. But we'll get plenty more "whites are mean blacks are victims" in the meantime.

You shot your mouth off declaring something as a fact when you didnt know?

That is soooo unlike you. When do you pay up?
Oh, shut the hell up already.

We know that you hate whites and want to go to jail some day so you can be Sambos wife.

We are convinced. You can stop trying to convince us now.

But thats different than what you said at first, you should've thought about it before declaring it never happened

Sorry....I didn't do an inventory of every movie ever made for the past 50 years.

As I said...I won't hold my breath for the remake. But we'll get plenty more "whites are mean blacks are victims" in the meantime.

We know that you hate whites and want to go to jail some day so you can be Sambos wife.

Do you have a point to make or are you going to just continue to pad your post count?

Do you have a point to make or are you going to just continue to pad your post count?

Yeah, I already made it

But since I hate white people it must be blowing your fucking moose sized brain that I'm defending them.

There's a lot more to this story than is covered in the article, or the cops wouldn't have been so intent on getting in. I wouldn't waste a lot of time trying to analyze it for its legal merit, it's a half truth at best.

I find that hard to believe.

My college professor friends regularly report that home school students have initial difficulty in understanding the fundamentals of critical thinking and will resort to confirmation bias if not guided.
I have found the opposite among homeschooled students. I think the jury is still out.

Bullshit
The first indicator that that post was bullshit was the authors name. Besides, 'my friend tells me that' is worse than typical anecdotal evidence as there is no evidence it is even anecdotal.
Since you are not a judge of anything, your opinion is meaningless. I passed on what my friends have said. If you don't like it, tough.

for a Marxist like you, sure it feels' right
None of you give a rats ass about integrity or truth in any fashion as you lie repeatedly to suit your goals.
See, you must have been home schooled, because you can't even use terms correctly.

Forum List

Back