Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken

Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

This is why a shotgun works best. Thugs with badges aren't so apt to use their badge to bully others when people can and will fight back.

Wtf does "home schooling" have to do with this?

Got a link more legitimate than "Natural News" and "Whirled Nuts Daily"?
Or didn't you look?

Shades of "Off The Grid" and Alex Jones....
Tough shit if you don't like the source. Feel free to ignore the thread.

I take it that would be a no.

Police Entered Home of Home School Family Without Warrant: Tased, Pepper Sprayed Parents, Took Children - Police State Daily

http://www.inquisitr.com/1623697/ho...i-sheriff-parents-tasered-and-pepper-sprayed/

MO police Taser, pepper-spray homeschool parents, seize kids in raid

I can post several more lazy ass...

Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

This is why a shotgun works best. Thugs with badges aren't so apt to use their badge to bully others when people can and will fight back.

Or didn't you look?

Police Entered Home of Home School Family Without Warrant: Tased, Pepper Sprayed Parents, Took Children - Police State Daily

Homeschool Family Raided By Missouri Sheriff, Parents Tasered And Pepper-Sprayed

Great! We have 2 threads going here defending parents (likely teabaggers) who may not be fit to be around children.

Or didn't you look?

Homeschool Family Raided By Missouri Sheriff, Parents Tasered And Pepper-Sprayed

Great! We have 2 threads going here defending parents (likely teabaggers) who may not be fit to be around children.

upload_2016-1-30_14-51-37.png

Or didn't you look?

It doesn't matter who produced the article. You should know living in North Carolina that if someone forces their way into your house or car, once they cross the threshold, armed or not, you can blast them away. I learned that in concealed carry class. If you don't believe me call your local sheriff or a lawyer.

Oh yes it sure as hell does. Do you believe everything you find on the internets? If I had a nickel for every fake story I shot down on these pages I could buy a Maserati.

Overreaching police is no question a problem. People attacking police is also a problem. Guns and tasters and the trigger-happy who wield them are definitely problems. But far more insidious is people who just run with everything they're told without bothering to check if it's actually real.
What fake story? It was on HLN on Friday. HLN belongs to CNN. Also it was reported on WND.

Didn't see that linked here. That was my question to the OP.

Obviously I don't take Whirled Nuts as a real news source. He does.

Or didn't you look?

Look Dipshit --- it's not my thread. The onus is on YOU. And Whirled Nuts and "Police State Daily" don't cut it.

Hey, if I were claiming something happened I'd want credibility on it, not halfass blogsites that would make me look stoopid. But that's me.

Or didn't you look?

Have a video?

I hate homeschool parents
Haven't seen one...maybe those cops didn't have body cams. Why don't you call and ask!?

Or didn't you look?

Look Dipshit --- it's not my thread. The onus is on YOU. And Whirled Nuts and "Police State Daily" don't cut it.

Hey, if I were claiming something happened I'd want credibility on it, not halfass blogsites that would make me look stoopid. But that's me.
TO YOU those sources don't cut it TO YOU. Personally no one else is to lazy to do their own research if they are whining about the source.

It doesn't matter who produced the article. You should know living in North Carolina that if someone forces their way into your house or car, once they cross the threshold, armed or not, you can blast them away. I learned that in concealed carry class. If you don't believe me call your local sheriff or a lawyer.

shooting a cop never ends well.

Sheriff’s Department purchases body cams

Nope no body cams until 2015. Assault,Kidnapping and Breaking and Entering happened in 2011. Guess those poor folks were too terrified of the thugs with badges murdering them or writhing on the floor in pain from pepper spray and being tasered to get a video camera to suit idiots needs for a video.

This is from 2011 and was resolved properly. From Crazed Odium's own link:

"The court will not allow [an] exception to sanction warrantless entry into a private residence by pepper spray and Taser. If the officer had a warrant in hand and such force was necessary, that is a different story, but those are not the facts of this case," the judge said, further ruling that all information gathered by the sheriff and his officer be inadmissible.

"The state has not offered sufficient, if indeed any, evidence of an exception that would justify a warrantless entry," the judge said, according to WND.

"The Fourth Amendment strikes a carefully crafted balance between a family's right to privacy and the government's need to enforce the law," said HSLDA in its report, as cited by WND. "In most situations, government agents cannot simply force their way into a home. Instead, they must explain to a neutral magistrate why they need to enter the home, and they must provide real evidence to support that need.

Learn more: Home schooling parents tasered, pepper-sprayed, children taken because of a neighbor complaint about a

White reacts to home schooling group's allegations

That sheriff is a real piece of work...OBVIOUSLY from the comments he is NOT well liked in the county

White also makes no apologies for using force against the couple.

"There's a long-standing theory in law enforcement," White said. "You ask people to do something, you tell them to do something, and you make them do it. I'm 100% behind people's rights and their civil rights. When we show up, we are there for a lawful reason. We expect people to comply with our requests.

Wow....guy is a fucking thug.

Love his excuse for assaulting,breaking and entering and kidnapping.

shooting a cop never ends well.
Cop breaks into my house without a warrant, he's going out feet first, tits up. I'm a citizen, Bub.

Cop breaks into my house without a warrant, he's going out feet first, tits up. I'm a citizen, Bub.

You'll be a corpse or an inmate after that. How many cop killers do you know of who get to tell the tale?

Now, if they break into your house without a warrant, but clearly identified themselves as police, you cooperate with them. THEN you call a lawyer and sue for damages.

Just trying to help you out, because you seem kind of dopey.

Let's see, instead of cooperating they got nailed and lost custody of their three children for months? Great plan.

The money from the lawsuit will make it all better. Lesson? Get a warrant
So having the state take your children is okay, as long as you get a check later? Got it.

Nope, but when a state fucks up like this one did they deserve to pay through the nose, and I suspect they will. Poor decision on the sheriff's part

Too bad the ones responsible will not be the ones paying.

No doubt that rightwinger is much more sane than jarlaxle.

Some home school parents are psychos and perverts.

Forum List

Back