Holocaust deniers

The Holocaust...

Should the official narrative be allowed to be questioned?

Of course - like any other issue.

It should be open to discussion.

Cheap lobbing of "nazi" blah blah blah simply indicates that the person can't come up with a coherent debate.

When it comes to the Holocaust though...folks should be aware that there is a lot of good documentation of atrocities. EXACT numbers might be debatable, but when you are looking at numbers as high as were killed...well...what difference does a thousand here or there really matter in determining the "truth"?

Likewise, in this same argument, it's rather sad that other genocides get overlooked in global rhetoric: Rwanda (well hell, it's only Africa) or Bosnia/etc (well hell, they are Muslims).

Genocide is unacceptable. Denying it, is an act of moral cowardice.

I watched a program on Netflix recently about a lamp alleged to have been made of human skin from one of the "death" camps. This Jewish journalist went through the process of DNA testing, even testing the metal framework of the shade as well as the stitching material to see if all of it would be consistent with materials common to the era of WW 2. During the program there was lots of archival footage of horrendous images of thousands of emaciated corpses, the kind of stuff we have all seen, real emotion-driving stuff, truly horrible.

As it turns out, the lampshade was made of cowhide, and upon hearing the discovery, you could see the disappointment in the journalist's face. This Jewish man WANTED this lamp to be human skin. Why?

In all seriousness Pennywise, did you see the photographs or read about the undescribably horrific human experimentations done on children and twins by the Nazi's? This isn't lampshades. This is well documented so-called "scientific" experementation. I can post links if you like, but they are sickening.

I watched a program on Netflix recently about a lamp alleged to have been made of human skin from one of the "death" camps. This Jewish journalist went through the process of DNA testing, even testing the metal framework of the shade as well as the stitching material to see if all of it would be consistent with materials common to the era of WW 2. During the program there was lots of archival footage of horrendous images of thousands of emaciated corpses, the kind of stuff we have all seen, real emotion-driving stuff, truly horrible.

As it turns out, the lampshade was made of cowhide, and upon hearing the discovery, you could see the disappointment in the journalist's face. This Jewish man WANTED this lamp to be human skin. Why?

WHY--because he wanted confirmation of the propaganda and because it would have been worth more money.

And you 'know' that exactly how?

He obviously didn't get the answer he wanted ----disappointment

I know it. How? History and respect for my elders. Read a few books, talk to those people that lived through WWII. Questioning the mass slaughter of millions of innocent people in Germany, is itself a form of denial. Why question it? That says it all. After all the crap I have heard from WWII vets on this issue... how do I know anyone on the internet is real? Question everything, prove to me YOU exist and aren't some mathematical algorithm or a hallucination. Do you really want to split hairs that fine? PROVE IT.

Last edited:
Prove to me you exist. I dare you, we can question anything brought up here, which begs the point. This isn't purely an intellectual exercise. The internet isn't reality, you guys know that, right? Life transcends this ugly digital cesspit. The Holocaust happened in real time. It's been branded and made into a cause now, let alone been trivialized and questioned. But, excuse me, Nazis did mechanize a huge death machine to slaughter Jews. I know this because it happened. That's HOW. Any more questions?

Last edited:
Prove to me you exist. I dare you, we can question anything brought up here, which begs the point. This isn't purely an intellectual exercise. The internet isn't reality, you guys know that, right? Life transcends this ugly digital cesspit. The Holocaust happened in real time. It's been branded and made into a cause now, let alone been trivialized and questioned. But, excuse me, Nazis did mechanize a huge death machine to slaughter Jews. I know this because it happened. That's HOW. Any more questions?

Just one----Why do you only mention the Jews ? Millions of others were slaughtered

Just one----Why do you only mention the Jews ? Millions of others were slaughtered

Yes, millions other died, but do we ever hear people denying their deaths?

The thread topic is the Holocaust and the reason why it is focused in more than other is because the Jewish Population was almost extinct.
Does that mean that their lives were more valuable than the others? No it doesn't. But like I said, the Jews were almost genocided (yes, I just made up that word).

Last edited:
How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?
They are being confronted. In the EU they are not just confronted but even prosecuted and incarcerated. To get thrown in jail you don`t have to go so far to deny the "holocaust" it`s enough if you point out an inconsistency or any part of it that has been debunked, like the lamp shade or the claim that the Nazis made soap out of Jews.
So what more do you want?
Almost all of the internet sites where they debate the holocaust are based in the US and the US refuses to take them down no matter who demands that they should take them down.
The only exception was 1 site which came down after the German police tracked down who was administrating that site and arrested a German school teacher for it.
There are still lots of other sites and you can confront holocaust deniers at any one of those but I suspect you would be way out of your depth because many of the people who debate for example at the "Codoh" forum are rather well informed and educated..
Don`t pretend you were not aware of this site they made headline news quite often and quite a few of the people there have been on cable TV talk shows.
This is just another thread started for the sole purpose to collect praise and to demonstrate what a wonderful person you are.
Another thing you should be doing is to confront the Government why they allow the very same company, Degesch, which made the Zyklon B that is said to have been used to gas millions of Jews to operate in the US and still sell the same stuff no matter how many Jews protested against it.
Zyklon B - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The continued use of the trade name Zyklon (the German word for "cyclone") has prompted angry reactions from Jewish groups. In 2002, both the Siemens and Umbro companies withdrew their attempts to use or trademark the word for their products
See, according to Wikipedia...what people like you rely on for information and what is true,... that`s their truth
But that`s not the so called "truth and nothing but the truth" as the law defines what is true:
Degesch America, Inc.
Degesch America, Inc. has locations throughout the United States to meet the needs of our customers.
Isn`t that strange?
I would have thought that in a country where you can get sued for million$ if you sell coffee that`s too hot or hurt somebodies feelings it should not be a problem to sue a company that still makes Zyklon B and never even bothered to hide under a different name.
But if you do want to sue them successfully in a court of law today then you better make sure that you got the kind of evidence it takes today in order to make your case.
For some reason this has not been happening and instead of making noises here you could be making big buck$ and a lot of Jewish friends if you confront the Degesch company in a court of law with the same evidence you want to use to confront holocaust deniers
The problem is that "reasonable doubt" thingy that was not a factor during the Nurenburg trials, but would be a serious problem in a court of law today.
If you think you can get a court in the US to dismiss reasonable doubt as holocaust denial then go ahead and do it.

Last edited:
image.jpg

The thread topic is the Holocaust and the reason why it is focused in more than other is because the Jewish Population was almost extinct.
Does that mean that their lives were more valuable than the others? No it doesn't. But like I said, the Jews were almost genocided (yes, I just made up that word).

The other's didn't just die. They were killed right along with the Jews. They were enemies of the Nazi regime. The holocaust wasn't a crime against Jews. It was a crime against humanity and should be recognized as such.

In all seriousness Pennywise, did you see the photographs or read about the undescribably horrific human experimentations done on children and twins by the Nazi's? This isn't lampshades. This is well documented so-called "scientific" experementation. I can post links if you like, but they are sickening.

I've seen a lot of horrible things and have no doubt atrocities took place against people of all ethnic and religious groups. But to be honest, I found it nearly as disturbing to see this man's evident disappointment that his Nazi treasure was nothing but bovine skin.

There's a lot of fantasy that has been sold as fact. That doesn't mean the actual facts are untrue, but it does diminish their impact and makes one suspect of a lot of alleged history, leading to yet more questionable "facts" and then a good deal of head scratching and raised eyebrows at what has been taught as gospel one's whole life.

Once you sold it as SHOAH, you made it a strictly Jewish experience, minimizing purposefully, the deaths of the non Jews.

How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

You don't. No. No.

We don't have to argue with people who claim the world is flat anymore than we do about whether the holocaust occured.

"If you tell a big enough lie, and tell is often enough it will be believed."
- Adolph Hitler

All their denials are. Hitler strategy.

Just because I have serious doubts about several aspects of the "official" holocaust narrative I am labeled as a "Denier" and called anti-semitic.

But in reality, I'm what's known as a revisionist.

Which is someone who accepts some of the holocaust story as true; and feels that other parts need to be debated and examined in order to determine the historical truth. ... :cool:

Just because I have serious doubts about several aspects of the "official" holocaust narrative I am labeled as a "Denier" and called anti-semitic.

Which is someone who accepts some of the holocaust story as true; and feels that other parts need to be debated and examined in order to determine the historical truth. ... :cool:

Same here, and once you begin to discover much that has been embellished or flat out invented, it is impossible to sit back anymore and just accept it all hook, line and sinker. So you have a discussion about it, voice your opinions and the whole of SPLC and their henchmen come flying at you with pitch forks screaming "NAZI!!"

It would be much easier to simply pretend to agree with the whole thing. Not that REPS matter to me, but if not for the rabid Zionists here, my points would be twice as high.

For those out there who yearn for truth, or at least like to challenge their own notions, this is a great book- [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debating-Holocaust-Look-Both-Sides/dp/1591480051]Debating the Holocaust: A New Look At Both Sides: Thomas Dalton: 9781591480051: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

'denier' ~ 'revisionist' ~ 'POS' ~ turd in the punchbowl of life.....

Your nonsense reactionary vomit is what causes people to despise you. Just sayin'.

LOL..............^^ Exhibit A ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back