Holocaust deniers

poster2560.jpg

The Holocaust happened, but it was not an "evil" thing. Those who do not believe the Holocaust occurred are not "evil" or "immoral" either.

I believe America needs a Holocaust of its own. I would totally support it, and would convince others to support it as well. Instead of destroying Jews, however, it is time America initiated its own improved Eugenics program and culled the...

Last edited:
The Holocaust happened, but it was not an "evil" thing. Those who do not believe the Holocaust occurred are not "evil" or "immoral" either.

I believe America needs a Holocaust of its own. I would totally support it, and would convince others to support it as well. Instead of destroying Jews, however, it is time America initiated its own improved Eugenics program and culled the...

Wow! Jews annoy me too but not that much. I just think the USA should not be doing Israel's bidding just because the Jewish lobby in America is so big. The rest of America likes Israel as an ally just like we liked having Russia as an ally before Putin went nuts trying to retain power. We shouldn't get involved in either of their affairs.

The ADL and most Zionist supporters consider any questioning whatsoever of the events of WW2 to be denying atrocities, so there appears to be no room to discuss the subject without assholes screaming NAZI at every turn.

See, since there is no real description of what a "denier" might be, all possible debate of particular details is met with the same old worn out bullshit.

Does someone care to offer a precise description of "Holocaust denier"? And which Holocaust are we talking about?

What can you do with a kid who comes home and tells you that the Holocaust didn't exist? Explain that the education system sometimes teaches falsehoods and he needs to think for himself?

Take him to the library.

If he continues to believe the Holocaust didn't happen, kick him to the curb because there's no curing stupid.

After WWII, Gen. Eisenhower, Churchiil, and Charles de Gaulle, all wrote multi-volumed books about their experiences in the war.

And yet there was not a single mention of the so called Holocaust or gas chambers in their exhaustive memoirs. .. :cool:

I haven't read them, so I can't comment on them...yet, the Germans themselves kept meticulous records...for example the horrific human medical experiments done on children...and, there were the military members who liberated the concentration camps, discovered the mass graves (also documented photographically) and the gas chambers.

....just saying :cool:

3,000 TONS of evidence introduced in the Nuremburg trials. Another ton of photos, human remains, and evidence collected by Allied toops. Some partially burned, the Nazis could not burn it all however; and thousands of eyewitnesses. The evil in human form at Nurenburg gave detailed confessions along with the finger pointing at each other.

Some of the "evidence" used at Nuremberg was complete bs, and is recognised today as false.

Nuremberg was a fit-up, they'd already decided to kill the German officers. Churchill wanted them summarily executed but the Soviets were into show trials.

How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

People who deny that Israel is massacring more Palestinians than they need to including civilians. How do you address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

The IDF has bombed over 3,000 buildings, yet has killed less than half that number of people.
If Hamas allowed people to respond to Israel's warnings even fewer Gazans would have been killed.

Either that or Israel really sucks when it comes to killing people.

The Israelis are doing to the Gazans what the Nazis did to them.

'Never again' has become, 'ah well this is different'.

People who deny that Israel is massacring more Palestinians than they need to including civilians. How do you address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

The IDF has bombed over 3,000 buildings, yet has killed less than half that number of people.
If Hamas allowed people to respond to Israel's warnings even fewer Gazans would have been killed.

There are injustices and inequalities -- but it's not comparable to the Nazi's.

Gas chambers? no.
Inhuman medical experiments? no.
Concentration camps? no.
2/3rds of the Palistinian population slaughtered? no

not even close on either scale or intent

There are injustices and inequalities -- but it's not comparable to the Nazi's.

Gas chambers? no.
Inhuman medical experiments? no.
Concentration camps? no.
2/3rds of the Palistinian population slaughtered? no

not even close on either scale or intent

Its exactly the same.

There were no gas chambers or experiments.

Gaza is a concentration camp.

I watched a program on Netflix recently about a lamp alleged to have been made of human skin from one of the "death" camps. This Jewish journalist went through the process of DNA testing, even testing the metal framework of the shade as well as the stitching material to see if all of it would be consistent with materials common to the era of WW 2. During the program there was lots of archival footage of horrendous images of thousands of emaciated corpses, the kind of stuff we have all seen, real emotion-driving stuff, truly horrible.

As it turns out, the lampshade was made of cowhide, and upon hearing the discovery, you could see the disappointment in the journalist's face. This Jewish man WANTED this lamp to be human skin. Why?

How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

With the simple phrase "Fuck you."

Added: I think the biggest problem with discussing people like Holocaust Deniers or Sovereign Citizens or Truthers isn't in trying to show them they are wrong, but rather it gives them some sense of legitimacy in the eyes of many people. Instead of simply dismissing them publically by saying "here are the facts, now go be crazy somewhere else" is that by having any dialog with them, it gives the impression that their ideas are worth discussing and publically debating in the first place.

Certainly the least stressful for rational humans. Thank you.

Are you kidding? Confronting people is stressful and isn't easy. Sometimes YOU are the only thing that stands between the abyss and rationality, and it takes guts. If you are afraid, that's a good sign. But don't let fear keep you from saying what is in your mind and heart. It's easy to be a coward and say nothing or wait until others agree. Even if you think you might be wrong, you will figure it all out. And if you are wrong, apologize, and learn and get on with life. But, even at that, being honest can cost you a lot. It isn't for wusses.

Last edited:
I watched a program on Netflix recently about a lamp alleged to have been made of human skin from one of the "death" camps. This Jewish journalist went through the process of DNA testing, even testing the metal framework of the shade as well as the stitching material to see if all of it would be consistent with materials common to the era of WW 2. During the program there was lots of archival footage of horrendous images of thousands of emaciated corpses, the kind of stuff we have all seen, real emotion-driving stuff, truly horrible.

As it turns out, the lampshade was made of cowhide, and upon hearing the discovery, you could see the disappointment in the journalist's face. This Jewish man WANTED this lamp to be human skin. Why?

WHY--because he wanted confirmation of the propaganda and because it would have been worth more money.

Does someone care to offer a precise description of "Holocaust denier"?

Still waiting for guidance on this. :eusa_whistle:

It's anyone who questions anything about it. No matter how small or seemingly insignificant.

Question away, but there is a tide to facts and history. Questioning that shows introspection. The engineered slaughter of masses of people by the Nazis with furnaces for cremation and the gas chambers made to look like innocent showers, there is a kind of silent testimony there. America locked up hundreds of thousands of Japanese in interment camps. But America let them go. And offered them and apology years later. Please, in Europe after WWII most JEWS were gone, vanished. If there wasn't a mass slaughter, were DID they go? Some people, they doubt that happened, those people ARE the deniers. And some of them are quite outspoken about it. Those are the "deniers". Missing the obvious, what are we to do about ignorance? Hit em' the head with a history book?

Last edited:

WHY--because he wanted confirmation of the propaganda and because it would have been worth more money.

And you 'know' that exactly how?

And you 'know' that exactly how?

Pathetic. Call it a hunch. My father fought in the war, those old boys liberated Nazi death camps and were so appalled, disgusted with Germans, they couldn't get over it. Generations later, what can I say? Read more, talk to your elders. It's like the moon landing or dinosaurs. You can believe that's all made up anecdotal stuff too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back