Holocaust Denial: Nope

You don't claim to hate Jews.

You just do.

It'll be ok, snowflake. :itsok:
You should ask one of the older kids explain to you the meaning of the term "snowflake" , some day.

If you need a little hint, though, they are the politically correct little morons who are AGAINST free speech, not for it.

Nope. it means someone who is overly sensitive. Asking why 2% of the US population is grossly over represented in media, academics and the political sphere apparently makes me a "jew hater" according to you. Seems kinda snowflakey to me.
You know why Jews are asked to run most large organizations.
We’re educated, we question ourselves, and we are far less likely to steal your money.
Not to mention that the average Jew is not at all bashful to tell a billionaire Jew he’s a schmuck and why.

Every time I read about a white collar crime, chances are they are jews. Bernie Maddow, etc, Jared's Daddy, even Chelsea's FIL.
And how many do you read about?
1 every 5 years?
And don’t you think it’s cool when the Jew takes the hit for the Board of Directors?

You should ask one of the older kids explain to you the meaning of the term "snowflake" , some day.

If you need a little hint, though, they are the politically correct little morons who are AGAINST free speech, not for it.

Nope. it means someone who is overly sensitive. Asking why 2% of the US population is grossly over represented in media, academics and the political sphere apparently makes me a "jew hater" according to you. Seems kinda snowflakey to me.
We’re educated, we question ourselves, and we are far less likely to steal your money.
Not to mention that the average Jew is not at all bashful to tell a billionaire Jew he’s a schmuck and why.

Every time I read about a white collar crime, chances are they are jews. Bernie Maddow, etc, Jared's Daddy, even Chelsea's FIL.
1 every 5 years?
And don’t you think it’s cool when the Jew takes the hit for the Board of Directors?

A lot of them are white collar criminals. But on the plus side there are many good Jews. The white collar criminals go to Daddy Day Cares.
--------------------------------

What the minimum-security camp at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, N.Y., does offer is a rarity in the federal prison system: a full-time Hasidic chaplain who oversees a congregation of dozens of Jewish inmates who gather for prayer services three times a day.

“For a Jewish person, there is no place like Otisville,” said Earl Seth David, 54, a former inmate who attended kosher meals, religious classes and weekly Shabbat services in the prison shul, a shared space where the Torah scrolls are locked up every night.

convicted on federal corruption charges. Mr. Silver, who is free on bail pending an appeal, has requested to serve his seven-year sentence at the camp.

Otisville is also one of the closest federal lockups to New York City, making it attractive to non-Jewish convicts as well, including Dean Skelos, the former New York State Senate majority leader who reported to the camp this month to begin his four-year sentence on bribery and other charges. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, the reality star from “Jersey Shore,” recently arrived at the camp, to serve a sentence for tax evasion.

The camp — which sits near Otisville’s main prison, a much larger medium-security lockup — has a population of about 120 inmates, including drug dealers and other street-level criminals with good prison records.

But most inmates are Jewish — many of them orthodox and Hasidic — and many are doctors, lawyers, accountants and businessmen who committed fraud.

A few also have backgrounds as ordained rabbis and, once inside, some assume a spiritual leadership role. Inmates periodically hold an informal vote to elect a “gabbai” to run the shul, which is currently led by a Hasidic man from Williamsburg, Brooklyn, who is locked up for arson and corporate fraud.

Michael Cohen’s Prison of Choice: Well-Known to Jewish Offenders

1 every 5 years?

A lot of them are white collar criminals. But on the plus side there are many good Jews as well and honest as well. The white collar criminals go to Daddy Day Cares.

What the minimum-security camp at the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, N.Y., does offer is a rarity in the federal prison system: a full-time Hasidic chaplain who oversees a congregation of dozens of Jewish inmates who gather for prayer services three times a day.

“For a Jewish person, there is no place like Otisville,” said Earl Seth David, 54, a former inmate who attended kosher meals, religious classes and weekly Shabbat services in the prison shul, a shared space where the Torah scrolls are locked up every night.

convicted on federal corruption charges. Mr. Silver, who is free on bail pending an appeal, has requested to serve his seven-year sentence at the camp.

Otisville is also one of the closest federal lockups to New York City, making it attractive to non-Jewish convicts as well, including Dean Skelos, the former New York State Senate majority leader who reported to the camp this month to begin his four-year sentence on bribery and other charges. Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, the reality star from “Jersey Shore,” recently arrived at the camp, to serve a sentence for tax evasion.

The camp — which sits near Otisville’s main prison, a much larger medium-security lockup — has a population of about 120 inmates, including drug dealers and other street-level criminals with good prison records.

But most inmates are Jewish — many of them orthodox and Hasidic — and many are doctors, lawyers, accountants and businessmen who committed fraud.

A few also have backgrounds as ordained rabbis and, once inside, some assume a spiritual leadership role. Inmates periodically hold an informal vote to elect a “gabbai” to run the shul, which is currently led by a Hasidic man from Williamsburg, Brooklyn, who is locked up for arson and corporate fraud.

It’s shameful.
Otisville shows that one should always buy a judge before breaking the law.

1 every 5 years?

A lot of them are white collar criminals. But on the plus side there are many good Jews as well and honest as well. The white collar criminals go to Daddy Day Cares.

It’s shameful.

A lot of them do. Money talks, and money walks or they get a mild sentence.

1 every 5 years?

It’s shameful.

Buying a judge and a politician is part of their modus operendi.
I’m sure the goyim own their fair share.
If not, they’re not very good business people.

1 every 5 years?

It’s shameful.

I'm sure your prison sentence will be just as pleasurable ...

rise-01.jpg

... just learn to relax and lean into it.

I've always rather enjoyed people making these silly viewpoints known. It makes avoiding fools all the easier when they self-identify.

I've been to Buchenwald.

One of the most sobering moments of my life

I have a family connection to Łódź and we did a tour of Auschwitz on our last visit. Such a haunting place. You can almost feel the suffering in the air and soil. I'll never understand man's capacity to be so cruel and inhumane.
My father was in WWII and right after the war was
I never received a good education so I rely on forums to get a good read on what happen.. I must say the more I hear the more I agree with the deniers.. they provide evidence.

I think jews have lied.

Tell that to my father who was in WWII and had to go to Auschwitz right after the war ended. He is now 94 and has never forgotten what he saw. He said it changed his life and how he has viewed the war and he calls Holocaust deniers ignorant of the facts.
All wars looked bad,, but the allies blocked the aid to get to the sick jews they had to burn the bodies.. no?

I've always rather enjoyed people making these silly viewpoints known. It makes avoiding fools all the easier when they self-identify.

I've been to Buchenwald.

I have a family connection to Łódź and we did a tour of Auschwitz on our last visit. Such a haunting place. You can almost feel the suffering in the air and soil. I'll never understand man's capacity to be so cruel and inhumane.
I never received a good education so I rely on forums to get a good read on what happen.. I must say the more I hear the more I agree with the deniers.. they provide evidence.

I think jews have lied.

Tell that to my father who was in WWII and had to go to Auschwitz right after the war ended. He is now 94 and has never forgotten what he saw. He said it changed his life and how he has viewed the war and he calls Holocaust deniers ignorant of the facts.
All wars looked bad,, but the allies blocked the aid to get to the sick jews they had to burn the bodies.. no?

Ummm ... no.

I've been to Buchenwald.

I think jews have lied.

Give us the link.

Relax. I didn't "deny" your precious genocide nor did I claim to hate Jews. I just asked questions. I'm skeptical of certain aspects of the narrative but that doesn't mean I deny anything happened.

A lot of my internet friends talk about how Jews run the world and I'm skeptical of what they say too.

I do think there's a nugget of truth in there though...

It's funny that you compare me to a leftist. Aren't they the ones who scream racism whenever someone questions their dogma?

You just do.

Nah...just envious. Do you ask why 75% of the NBA is black when it is only 13% of the population? Sometimes that is just how the cookie crumbles. I thought Jordan explained it quite well and he has no dog in the fight. Who exactly is sensitive?

My favorite tactic so far is that they're just "asking questions".

Yep

It's a conspiracy theory so big it's illegal in many countries. As an American let me say I don't think it should be illegal.

But it is massively stupid. I mean it. Massively, undeniably stupid. But there is a poster here who subscribes to it--at least one. Whenever I bring this up to her, she says "start a thread about World War Two". I would, but Holocaust Denial is not really about World War 2. It's about Holocaust Denial. Which is a stupider thread all on its own, which belongs in Conspiracy Theories, at least I think so. Because really, if the entire Holocaust is a conspiracy....it's too stupid. I can't.

So, bring it Penelope. Let's see all your best, um, "evidence".

I disagree. Loathsome as it is, I want subhumans like Penelope to have the right to engage in Holocaust denial. The more of these things that engage in such, the more people will realize that antisemitism is more of a leftist phenomenon than it is a right wing.

In Europe, free speech is being curtailed when it comes to the ability to oppose Islamism. It could happen here as Islam asserts itself here, so I am against restrictions on free speech.

If you care to notice I don't think much of Evangelicals either.

Yes your bigotry really gets around, Penny. We have noticed.

You just do.

You're a straight up bigot, Penny. Just in case no one has ever told you this. You're a bigot, and small minded, as bigots usually are.

I've been to Buchenwald.

I think jews have lied.

What is wrong with you?

You're a straight up bigot, Penny. Just in case no one has ever told you this. You're a bigot, and small minded, as bigots usually are.

Sad, now you resort to name calling. How sad.

I've been to Buchenwald.

I think jews have lied.

I would imagine so, seeing lots of dead bodies do that to one in a war. That is why a lot of vets have PTSD.

Sad, now you resort to name calling. How sad.

Not name calling, Penny, you are a bigot by definition:

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Definition of BIGOT

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-5_6-37-50.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-5_6-37-50.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 17
I used to have some hope for "moderate Muslims". Getting harder to hold on to it, so thanks for that, Sunni Man. Thanks a lot.
Belief or disbelief in the official Holocaust story has nothing to do with religion.

Heck, half of all American citizens don't believe the government's official Warren Commission story concerning Pres. Kennedy's assassination. ... :cool:

I never could understand why so many American people get all worked up over belief in the so called Holocaust? .. :dunno:

The alleged event happened on the other side of the would and involved foreign countries. Yet almost every major U.S. city has a Holocaust museum.

Seems like we should be far more concerned with the history and fate of the Native Americans and their genocidal holocaust. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back