Hold on against the Deep State with Trump.

If there is a deep state...if? Really?
Really. The republican version of a shadowy conspiracy against them is ludicrous. Just another boogyman to make you think any repercussions from Trump's corruption is an attack.
Yeah...that is what the DNCMSM tells you. Knowing the DeepState exists means you are a Repub who believes in conspiracy theories. Damn that’s dumb. I’m surprised you fell for it.
Who is the leader of the Deep State?
Name some members
What specifically have they done?
No one knows until Trump points them out, he's just that perceptive.
Yeah the Deep State never existed until Trump showed up. LMFAO
It does not exist now.

Really. The republican version of a shadowy conspiracy against them is ludicrous. Just another boogyman to make you think any repercussions from Trump's corruption is an attack.
Yeah...that is what the DNCMSM tells you. Knowing the DeepState exists means you are a Repub who believes in conspiracy theories. Damn that’s dumb. I’m surprised you fell for it.
Name some members
It does not exist now.
It has for decades and it does now. Who do you think concocted the Russia collusion story?

The Left once knew hidden power existed, then Trump showed up and suddenly they forgot.

Name some members
It does not exist now.
It has for decades and it does now. Who do you think concocted the Russia collusion story?

The Left once knew hidden power existed, then Trump showed up and suddenly they forgot.
There are certainly string pullers in this world but the "Deep State" as referenced by Trump is such an obvious sham I can't believe anyone buys it.

Deep state is a lot of different moving parts whose goal is to gain power and wealth thru GOVT.

Comey giving immunity like Candy to all Clintons' stooges is very Deep. Exonerate her, presto it is all over for 5 years.

Deep state is RINO running to MSM to trash talk Trump but stone cold silent when Talib called him MF'r day 1.....romney is good example.

Deep state is Ernst, Blackburn etc. talking on and on and on but saying nothing, it is paycheck time! Double speak, don't back president. Act like you do but back opposition.

Deep State is Obama changing rules last days to allow Spygate to flourish. And Iran money, no vote....no warning. Gather Cash....ship it.

Only a fool would not know about the rise of Deep State to high ranking GOVT jobs. No longer is it just some 8 hour bozo doing no work but close to golden pension. It has risen to the top levels since BJ days.

Name some members
It does not exist now.

Trump said he's collude in 2020.

The president made the remarks during an interview with ABC News. Asked whether he would accept dirt on a 2020 opponent from a foreign government or report it to the FBI, Trump responded that he might do either, or both, and claimed the FBI would likely be too busy to do anything about foreign meddling anyway.

“I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening,” he said. “If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent’ — oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

“It’s not an interference, they have information — I think I’d take it,” he continued. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI — if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research, ‘oh let’s call the FBI.’ The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it.”

Name some members
It does not exist now.

The president made the remarks during an interview with ABC News. Asked whether he would accept dirt on a 2020 opponent from a foreign government or report it to the FBI, Trump responded that he might do either, or both, and claimed the FBI would likely be too busy to do anything about foreign meddling anyway.

“I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening,” he said. “If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent’ — oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

“It’s not an interference, they have information — I think I’d take it,” he continued. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI — if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research, ‘oh let’s call the FBI.’ The FBI doesn’t have enough agents to take care of it.”

President Trump is right again. The President has to talk with all sorts of people. You want him to send Comely first to clear the subject matter? You are list worthy. Warning #1 is on you rigth now. Be careful.

It does not exist now.

President Trump is right again. The President has to talk with all sorts of people. You want him to send Comely first to clear the subject matter? You are list worthy. Warning #1 is on you rigth now. Be careful.
So were at "collusion is not a crime". Fantastic.
47dnbxys5ja31.jpg

Who said an
Name some members
It does not exist now.

There are certainly string pullers in this world but the "Deep State" as referenced by Trump is such an obvious sham I can't believe anyone buys it.
Who stated anything about the deep state being what Donnie claims it is? You just concocted that out of thin air.

Does the deep state exist or not? Forget about Donnie.

Name some members
It does not exist now.

Trump has nothing to do with the deep state.

Have lefties been brainwashed into thinking you agree with trump, if they recognize the existence of the deep state?

Indeed, it was the Russians who invented the deep state as a cover story for their orange Manchurian candidate to divert attention from all he incredible evidence that Saint Mueller uncovered...

Anyone who suggests otherwise is clearly insane or a Russian troll wanting to destroy murican democracy

:coffee:

Indeed, it was the Russians who invented the deep state as a cover story for their orange Manchurian candidate to divert attention from all he incredible evidence that Saint Mueller uncovered...

Anyone who suggests otherwise is clearly insane or a Russian troll wanting to destroy murican democracy

So according to the Left, the Deep State is something Donnie made up.

LMFAO. Really?

If there is a "deep state" they love Trump for his hostility to democracy and willingness to let big business run wild. As it is, when Trump complains about a deep state it is always in response to being reminded that his administration is still subject to the rule of law.
If there is a deep state...if? Really?
Name some members
Yeah and Oswald killed Kennedy.
Everyone knows that

LMFAO. Really?
Well....show us some evidence that isn’t Conspiracy Theory

LMFAO. Really?
The blind can’t be made to see.

WTF...do you think I’m Jesus?

It does not exist now.

Trump has nothing to do with the deep state.

Have lefties been brainwashed into thinking you agree with trump, if they recognize the existence of the deep state?
I was responding to "concocted the Russia collusion story"

But on your comment:
HR McMaster, John Kelly and James Mattis are all deep state, aka career military. aka career government. All within Trump's admin.

LMFAO. Really?

You keep saying that ........but are unable to provide any proof outside of RW conspiracies

LMFAO. Really?

You keep saying that ........but are unable to provide any proof outside of RW conspiracies
Fool. The Deep State is hardly right wing.

I really marvel at your ability to stay alive.

LMFAO. Really?

Fool. The Deep State is hardly right wing.

I really marvel at your ability to stay alive.
You can’t even identify it other than say......It is there

How do you know it is not right wing?

Forum List

Back