Ho hum, more "no voter fraud" news

Wow, more than 1100 cases over more than 30 years.

So something like 2,250,000,000 votes cast in that time. That is one case of fraud for every 2 million plus votes cast.

Sounds like a damn secure system to me
Well, you are a damn fool. Please take that into account. Thanks.

Last edited:
Lots of us saw evidence of fraud on UTube and TV. In addition, 28% of Independent voters say Trump won the election.

Four Year Voter Fraud Scheme

Commentary: Former South Philly Judge of Elections Charged in Massive 4-Year Voter Fraud Scheme

Numerous Vote Fraud Cases

More Than 1100

Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation

Numerous states found with more registered voters than residents-2020

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100% - Judicial Watch
I believe at least one mayor race was changed by cheating over the last few decades. A Republican had a chance to win in that city.

Is there still anyone who feels that Russian Collusion was real?

Yes......and voter fraud happened on a massive fucking scale.
Ninety-two percent of registered voters voted? Not on your life. You couldn't get 92% of American voters to vote if it was for million dollar checks to every voter let alone a race between two old white guys.

just read today three more old Florida trump voters voted twice, So they are still looking for cheaters.

Is there any one left that truly believes the voter fraud lie?
Just about 66% of the country.

I mean you'd have to be dumber than a box of bricks to continue to believe that lie.
And even dumber NOT to believe it, especially when the perps have already ADMITTED to the steal!

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

It was MASSIVE FRAUD BRO

It was SO massive, bro, that they were able to turn Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General INTO COMMIES!

IT'S SO OBVIOUS BRO

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT LIKE I CAN BRO

TUCKER AND HANNITY AND BREITBART SAY SO BRO

It was MASSIVE FRAUD BRO

It was SO massive, bro, that they were able to turn Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General INTO COMMIES!

IT'S SO OBVIOUS BRO

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT LIKE I CAN BRO

TUCKER AND HANNITY AND BREITBART SAY SO BRO
Translation= Please believe the lies you are being told.

That does not work either.

The evidence is overwhelming, there was not enough "voter fraud" to affect the 2020 presidential election. And, from what I've seen, there was more fraud for Trump than for President Biden.

Time for Donnie Boy and his far right wing enablers to give it up. Yeah, right. Good luck with that. Bigly!!!
You still don't have that TDS under control? Nothing else newsworthy? You're a constant TDS broken record there astroturd, move on.

The thing about Trump's lies is now the media admits most of it was all based on their opinions....which is what I've been saying for years.
Yeah, when I read a few of them I could see they were 99% bullshit.

Yeah, when I read a few of them I could see they were 99% bullshit.
The deal is they pump out these lies for years and finally admit what they did once they get what they wanted and it's too late to change anything.
We have so many numbskulls that think these people can be trusted....even though they've been caught lying to us over and over and over and over and over........

Ninety-two percent of registered voters voted? Not on your life. You couldn't get 92% of American voters to vote if it was for million dollar checks to every voter let alone a race between two old white guys.

You are correct, 92% of registered voters did not vote, 66% did. The 92 is a lie that you all keep parroting for some reason.

Forum List

Back