Ho hum, more "no voter fraud" news

Yet you do it anyhow....how odd
Sorry, you have not proven there was no fraud. That means you cannot prove these people are lying. On the other hand, the media and the politicians saying there was no fraud have been caught in multiple lies.

Sorry, you have not proven there was no fraud.

I never said there was no fraud. Just that there was not enough to change the outcome of the election.

That means you cannot prove these people are lying.

I do not need to prove anything. The given facts is that 50 states have certified the election as well as the Congress of the United States. That is a fact.

Anything outside of that is on you to prove.

They did in the counties that won the election for incest Joe. Take a look at Milwaukee.

You mean the county with a 83% turnout in 2020 and a 79.8% turn out in 2016? That county?

I never said there was no fraud. Just that there was not enough to change the outcome of the election.

I do not need to prove anything. The given facts is that 50 states have certified the election as well as the Congress of the United States. That is a fact.

Anything outside of that is on you to prove.

You mean the county with a 83% turnout in 2020 and a 79.8% turn out in 2016? That county?
I thought you would say you do not have to prove anything. Do you realize that you support people that will not give other people the chance to prove anything? Why are ballots and election data being withheld if there was no fraud? Why are you scared shitless of the transparency the voter is entitled to?

I thought you would say you do not have to prove anything. Do you realize that you support people that will not give other people the chance to prove anything? Why are ballots and election data being withheld if there was no fraud? Why are you scared shitless of the transparency the voter is entitled to?

I like the way you cover over the fact you were wrong yet again with your talking points.

You have not been correct with a single talking point you parrot, why is that?

I like the way you cover over the fact you were wrong yet again with your talking points.

You have not been correct with a single talking point you parrot, why is that?
I sure have and you are not going to tell me a thing about what I say. Period. You are not a credible person if you support this crime.

I sure have and you are not going to tell me a thing about what I say. Period. You are not a credible person if you support this crime.

So, you know that your talking points are false but you keep posting them anyhow.

And then you call me not a credible person????

Can you describe what it is like to live life with no sense of irony?

So, you know that your talking points are false but you keep posting them anyhow.

And then you call me not a credible person????

Can you describe what it is like to live life with no sense of irony?
My main talking point is that the election was stolen. That is a fact obscured by censorship, intimidation, bribery and every other illegal trick the powers that be can get away with. You will never convince me and half the country the election was not stolen. I suggest you move on and find the people you can convince. You are wasting your time with me.

My main talking point is that the election was stolen.

Yes, and every bit of evidence you have given to back this up has been false. That should give you a clue.

You will never convince me and half the country the election was not stolen. I suggest you move on and find the people you can convince. You are wasting your time with me.

I would never try and convince you of anything. As far as moving on, oh hell no, you are so much fun. I have not seen anyone do so much damage to their own claims as you do with each post.

It doesn't work that way. You have to prove there was and you have to prove there was enough of it to change the outcome.
Look at the swing states and the number of disputed votes that no one can see. There are enough to easily overturn the election. Why are the ballots hidden? Why does Dominion refuse to cooperate?

Yes, and every bit of evidence you have given to back this up has been false. That should give you a clue.

I would never try and convince you of anything. As far as moving on, oh hell no, you are so much fun. I have not seen anyone do so much damage to their own claims as you do with each post.
You have proven 0. Remember that. Your sources are dishonest and criminal.

I have proven every specific talking point you have posted as fake, you even admitted as much a few post up.
They are not fake because you say they are. Your sources are untrustworthy and have the power behind them. They say what they want whether it is fact based or not.

They are not fake because you say they are. Your sources are untrustworthy and have the power behind them. They say what they want whether it is fact based or not.

Voter turnout is fact based, it is simply dividing one number by another number. Yet you lied about it...why is that?

Voter turnout is fact based, it is simply dividing one number by another number. Yet you lied about it...why is that?
Now a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Amistad Project is poised to explore whether the extraordinary turnout figures can be explained merely by civic-minded residents or by a political machine that should warrant suspicion.

Ward-by-ward voting data from this year’s election shows that numerous Milwaukee County voting precincts registered close to 100% voter turnout: Many saw 95% voter engagement, while more saw registered voters turn out at 90% or more. One ward saw 98% of voters cast a ballot.

Those numbers are not without some precedent. Turnout for many of those wards in 2016 hovered around the 85%-89% range. Many broke 90%, though nowhere near as many as did this year.

Now a lawsuit filed Thursday by the Amistad Project is poised to explore whether the extraordinary turnout figures can be explained merely by civic-minded residents or by a political machine that should warrant suspicion.

Ward-by-ward voting data from this year’s election shows that numerous Milwaukee County voting precincts registered close to 100% voter turnout: Many saw 95% voter engagement, while more saw registered voters turn out at 90% or more. One ward saw 98% of voters cast a ballot.

Those numbers are not without some precedent. Turnout for many of those wards in 2016 hovered around the 85%-89% range. Many broke 90%, though nowhere near as many as did this year.

So we have went from national voter turn out being over 92% to states being over 92% to counties being over 92% and now we are down to the precinct level....and even your source admits these numbers are not out of the ordinary.

So your link is from more than a year ago. How did the law suits come out?

Forum List

Back