Ho hum, more "no voter fraud" news

In a corrupt judicial system how do you think?

Surly you know the answer since you posted the link.

Or was this just one more claim that has no support at all.

You still have exactly zero pieces of evidence of enough fraud to change the outcome of a national election.

Surly you know the answer since you posted the link.

Or was this just one more claim that has no support at all.

You still have exactly zero pieces of evidence of enough fraud to change the outcome of a national election.
It has no support where it counts. The authorities won't touch it. It does have the support of half the country that knows the election was stolen.

. It does have the support of half the country that knows the election was stolen.

I know this will be too much for your little mind to understand, but your repeated attempt at the logical fallacy of appeal to numbers is totally meaningless. The number of people that think something is true is totally irrelevant to the question of if it is or not.

I know this will be too much for your little mind to understand, but your repeated attempt at the logical fallacy of appeal to numbers is totally meaningless. The number of people that think something is true is totally irrelevant to the question of if it is or not.
I know you will not admit the election was stolen when historical trends more than prove it. You will not admit censorship took down any talk about fraud and the fact that observers were threatened and locked out of major cities during the count. The videos that actually show fraud are also dismissed because you refuse to believe your own eyes. The intimidation and the refusal to help in any investigation and the ridiculous contention that challenging and election is treason. All of this points right to massive fraud. To deny that is comical and arrogant beyond belief.

You take your lies and shove them as far up your ass as you can. There was obvious and massive fraud.

I know you will not admit the election was stolen when historical trends more than prove it.

Historical trends cannot prove anything.

You will not admit censorship took down any talk about fraud and the fact that observers were threatened and locked out of major cities during the count.

It did not happen, as proven by the fact you and I are still talking about it.

You take your lies and shove them as far up your ass as you can. There was obvious and massive fraud.

I seemed to have touched a nerve. You are the only one that has been proven to have lied, you have not found a single thing I have lied about.

The evidence is overwhelming, there was not enough "voter fraud" to affect the 2020 presidential election. And, from what I've seen, there was more fraud for Trump than for President Biden.

Time for Donnie Boy and his far right wing enablers to give it up. Yeah, right. Good luck with that. Bigly!!!
:auiqs.jpg: An AP Review

You just refuse to listen. You and every lib, simply ignores the late night deliveries of ballots. You just ignore all the broken laws on election night.

You have no creditibility.

Historical trends cannot prove anything.

It did not happen, as proven by the fact you and I are still talking about it.

I seemed to have touched a nerve. You are the only one that has been proven to have lied, you have not found a single thing I have lied about.
The media never lied? The media never censored people. The swing states did not do everything possible to stop any investigations? None of that happened? STFU Blowhole.

It was MASSIVE FRAUD BRO

It was SO massive, bro, that they were able to turn Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General INTO COMMIES!

IT'S SO OBVIOUS BRO

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT LIKE I CAN BRO

TUCKER AND HANNITY AND BREITBART SAY SO BRO
Well you're getting what you deserve for cheating by putting in office a demented pedophile. The problem is, now we are all suffering. The only good to this, you cheated your way out of power for years!

So, it's kinda funny that the left are mocking the right for claiming fraud but their lefty talk shows are already ratcheting up the claims that the right are going to cheat.

Look, we get it, no fraud in the last election, just like there won't be any fraud in the next election, so, we can just put it to rest.

There is no "Q," moron.
:auiqs.jpg:

180801172046-qanon-trump-rally-foreman-lead-pkg-vpx-00000000.jpg

Forum List

Back