Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

Words mean things and when you claim people said things they didn't, all you're doing is building a straw man. And I repeat, how many people were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! said something he didn't?
They do. Trump suggesting we maybe inject disinfectant into people is one of the dumbest things any president has ever said. Maybe the dumbest thing.

None of you ever want to talk about how incredibly stupid it was.

Words mean things and when you claim people said things they didn't, all you're doing is building a straw man. And I repeat, how many people were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! said something he didn't?
They do. Trump suggesting we maybe inject disinfectant into people is one of the dumbest things any president has ever said. Maybe the dumbest thing.

only to an ignorant person like you,,

The ONLY ones pushing the lie that Trump said, "drink bleach" were DEMOCRATS.

So putting that information out there makes the Democrat media responsible for leading the gullible to do stupid things
are you suggesting the bleach drinkers are mostly democrats?

Except he was asking a dumb question, not suggesting people do it. That's the difference.

Have any of you dumb ass liberals ever actually re-watched the part of the press conference when Trump was talking to the doctor about the UV and disinfectants?

He was just talking to the doctor who was there about possibilities and saying that there might be some interesting conclusions to the research.

Did any of you think that Trump had medical training?

and telling ourselves it'd be a good idea to inject bleach
Again, President Trump never said that. Only leftists trying to take him dow said that. And yes, DEMOCRATS poisoned themselves trying to "cure" your pandemic.

It is YOU and your ill spreading LIES and misinformation

Thus couple were violently ANTI-TRUMP

They were easily led by your lies

Inject Disinfectant

Trump.....Hey, I got an IDEA!
Disinfectants work great on toilets, why don’t you smart people look into INJECTING it?

I am SO Smart

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when
I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.
Now did Trump as Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.
President Joe didn't misspeak, he made a joke.
I agree! It was a joke.
Given Biden's propensity to gaffes I thought it was another classic gaffe. Knowing Joe's propensity also to lying..(Biden's statement regarding..maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay. was not a joke. It was a lie.

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.
I agree! It was a joke.
Given Biden's propensity to gaffes I thought it was another classic gaffe. Knowing Joe's propensity also to lying..(Biden's statement regarding..maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay. was not a joke. It was a lie.
Sounds like a joke
Trumps suggesting it be injected was Dead Balls serious

I agree! It was a joke.
Sounds like a joke
I can see you are NOT an honest person. As a result logical and factual discussions are not possible with people like you.
Trump NEVER NEVER suggested drinking bleach as Biden lied. Out right LIE and you defend that.
See that's the honesty that is missing with people like you.
I and other logical people can agree, surprisingly and rarely in Biden GAFFEWORLD does he make jokes like that. I agree.
But the majority of time idiots like you perpetuate his low intelligence by repeating a total lie ...Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

I agree! It was a joke.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

I agree! It was a joke.
Sounds like a joke
I can see you are NOT an honest person. As a result logical and factual discussions are not possible with people like you.
Trump NEVER NEVER suggested drinking bleach as Biden lied. Out right LIE and you defend that.
See that's the honesty that is missing with people like you.
I and other logical people can agree, surprisingly and rarely in Biden GAFFEWORLD does he make jokes like that. I agree.
But the majority of time idiots like you perpetuate his low intelligence by repeating a total lie ...Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Don't be....

Haven't we done this already today?

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
I like anti-Biden people jumped on it. I was wrong.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Here is one statement of many by Biden though he made that he wasn't joking:
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while
Biden encourages law breakers!

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

Only a few actually believed that she said that. It was a Saturday Night Live skit and it was actually a funny one.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? [/video] No according to Politifact.

[video]

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

Only a few actually believed that she said that. It was a Saturday Night Live skit and it was actually a funny one.

I think Trumps inject disinfectant suggestion is right up there with Sarah Palins......I can see Russia claim. DUMB

Trump heard how effective disinfectant was in cleaning hard surfaces and came up with.....I have an Idea! Use it in people! DUMB

Palin was asked about her Foreign Policy experience and she blurted out about a remote island in Alaska seeing another remote island in Russia. Nothing about actually dealing with Russia about those islands. Just that them being close counted as foreign policy experience....DUMB

Last edited:
"Should I inject bleach into my body
Never happened and you know it.
A perfect example of what can go wrong when people don't bother to make sure they hear what somebody actually said. How many of those were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! actually said they should inject bleach into their bodies?
What Trump actually said isn’t much better.

Remember when he tried to tell people he was just joking?

I posted a video of what Trump said.

Except he was asking a dumb question, not suggesting people do it. That's the difference.

[video]

Except she never said that. It was Saturday Night Live moron!

Forum List

Back