Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Trump shows what a moron he truly is

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same
So if Biden was joking about his being in the senate for 120 years... why can't you be just as honest about Trump saying these exact words:
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

Hey but Biden exaggerates as a joke... that's ok... Trump NEVER said drinking bleach BUT Trump said it!
See this is how grossly uninformed people like you are!

Trump thinks he is the smartest person in the room. In talking to experts, he suggested that since disinfectants worked so well on surfaces, you should consider injecting them.
Experts rolled their eyes about the moron that they are working for.
beijing xiden calls cum-inme harris- president
Experts rolled their eyes about the moron that they are working for.

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when
I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.
Now did Trump as Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.
President Joe didn't misspeak, he made a joke.
I agree! It was a joke.
Given Biden's propensity to gaffes I thought it was another classic gaffe. Knowing Joe's propensity also to lying..(Biden's statement regarding..maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay. was not a joke. It was a lie.
Sounds like a joke
Trumps suggesting it be injected was Dead Balls serious
xiden saying it was in the senate 120 years ago, this retard was serious.

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.
I agree! It was a joke.
Given Biden's propensity to gaffes I thought it was another classic gaffe. Knowing Joe's propensity also to lying..(Biden's statement regarding..maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay. was not a joke. It was a lie.
Sounds like a joke
It was a joke. Get over it.

I agree! It was a joke.
Sounds like a joke
It was a joke. Get over it.
you're a joke...im over it

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
I like anti-Biden people jumped on it. I was wrong.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Here is one statement of many by Biden though he made that he wasn't joking:
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while
Biden encourages law breakers!

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

Except she never said that. It was Saturday Night Live moron!

Yup, but some idiots never got that memo.

Then why are you helping to spread lies?

What lies?

He was asking, "is this something we can do?". Far cry from what the screaming headlines and online pukes were saying. I still ask, how many people were poisoned because they believed those who claimed he said something he didn't say?
Yes. It was a question that didn’t need to be ask because anyone with a lick of sense knows how incredibly stupid it is.

You can complain about headlines all you want, it was incredibly stupid.
Yet I posit that some people poisoned themselves because of the lies spread about what the talking heads claimed the president said when he didn't actually say it. Anyone who said he drank bleach because the president told him to is a victim, and not of the president.

Yet I posit that some people poisoned themselves because of the lies spread about what the talking heads claimed the president said when he didn't actually say it. Anyone who said he drank bleach because the president told him to is a victim, and not of the president.
Why? Because the president didn’t suggest doing it?

Because he did.

You posit something because you don’t want to acknowledge the idiocy of his statement.

Because he did.

You posit something because you don’t want to acknowledge the idiocy of his statement.
There's a difference between asking if we could do something and saying we should do it, a difference that poisoned people. And yes, it was a dumb question, but he didn't tell anyone to do it.

What a triggered little Trumpkin you are!!!!

Are you angry that people are blaming Trump for more than half a million people dying? You won't like this then:

There's a difference between asking if we could do something and saying we should do it, a difference that poisoned people. And yes, it was a dumb question, but he didn't tell anyone to do it.
It was the dumbest question I’ve ever heard a US president ask.

So I guess no one said to actually do it.

(on a side note, doesn’t asking if we could do it also imply we should? I mean, if he didn’t think it should be done, why would he ask in the first place?)

It was the dumbest question I’ve ever heard a US president ask.

So I guess no one said to actually do it.

(on a side note, doesn’t asking if we could do it also imply we should? I mean, if he didn’t think it should be done, why would he ask in the first place?)
Just the reaction of his own medical staff says it all

Because he did.

He never told people to drink bleach. Your handlers are lying to you, Dummy

One guy was jokingly calling himself old as fuck

The other guy looked over at a doctor and was asking her in all honesty "Should I inject bleach into my body, and light into my veins? Perhaps all Americans can do that"

Do you have a link to the second statement.

Because he did.

I don’t claim he did. He just wanted to know if the doctors ever thought about seeing if injecting disinfects to people is a good idea.

As if that question really needa to be asked.

Makes you wonder what bonkers shit he was asking when he was in private.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same

Clearly brainstorming isn't in your vocabulary.

Nevertheless.....it was a lefty in AZ (from what I recall) who was crazy enough to try it.

Because he did.

I don’t claim he did. He just wanted to know if the doctors ever thought about seeing if injecting disinfects to people is a good idea.

Ideation often generates ridiculous statements.

That you can't allow someone to think outside the box is one of the reason your ideology has floundered for so long.

Clearly brainstorming isn't in your vocabulary.

Nevertheless.....it was a lefty in AZ (from what I recall) who was crazy enough to try it.
I seem to remember that was Hydrochloraquin meant to clean an aquarium.

Another dumb cure suggested by Trump

Because he did.

That you can't allow someone to think outside the box is one of the reason your ideology has floundered for so long.

Yeah, musing about something that’s going to kill people isn’t really “outside the box” in a way that’s going to help much.

Because he did.

Yeah, musing about something that’s going to kill people isn’t really “outside the box” in a way that’s going to help much.

Actually, that statement isn't true.

I realize it fits the narrative, but ideation allows for anything.

That is the concept of brainstorming.

I've heard a lot worse in brainstorming sessions.

However, there is a time and a place for it and I think one of Trumps problems was that he would sometimes do it at the mic.

Forum List

Back