Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

"Should I inject bleach into my body
Never happened and you know it.
A perfect example of what can go wrong when people don't bother to make sure they hear what somebody actually said. How many of those were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! actually said they should inject bleach into their bodies?

A perfect example of what can go wrong when people don't bother to make sure they hear what somebody actually said. How many of those were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! actually said they should inject bleach into their bodies?
If people believe that lie, it's because it's the lie the Democrats were pushing.

How many times have we heard this lie on this board from the leftists trying to take down President Trump?

They are responsible for pushing that, not Trump

I cant help what ignorant Democrats do.

You lied. President Trump never said what you said he said. I suggest you move on. You're looking like a liar with a political agenda

In the words of Princess Leia, "I don't know where you get your delusions from, laser brain"...

no Democrats follow the lead of (former) President Trump. Ain't none of us watching his Press Conferences and telling ourselves it'd be a good idea to inject bleach. That's squarely on you weirdos.

and telling ourselves it'd be a good idea to inject bleach
Again, President Trump never said that. Only leftists trying to take him dow said that. And yes, DEMOCRATS poisoned themselves trying to "cure" your pandemic.

It is YOU and your ill spreading LIES and misinformation

Thus couple were violently ANTI-TRUMP

They were easily led by your lies

and telling ourselves it'd be a good idea to inject bleach
Again, President Trump never said that. Only leftists trying to take him dow said that. And yes, DEMOCRATS poisoned themselves trying to "cure" your pandemic.

It is YOU and your ill spreading LIES and misinformation

Thus couple were violently ANTI-TRUMP

They were easily led by your lies

Link doesn't even work. Fake.

One guy was jokingly calling himself old as fuck

The other guy looked over at a doctor and was asking her in all honesty "Should I inject bleach into my body, and light into my veins? Perhaps all Americans can do that"

Healthmyths reaches a boiling point every so often....and posts stuff more corny than usual.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Trump shows what a moron he truly is

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same
So if Biden was joking about his being in the senate for 120 years... why can't you be just as honest about Trump saying these exact words:
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

Hey but Biden exaggerates as a joke... that's ok... Trump NEVER said drinking bleach BUT Trump said it!
See this is how grossly uninformed people like you are!

Trump thinks he is the smartest person in the room.
He is...when he's in the room by himself...and there are no parakeets around.

Brix's face was priceless at that point thinking "I work for an idiot."

5e7505a1c4854049be0ec545

The fact is both sides want to advocate for their guy....which is why I didn't vote for either. Smarter than that. You? Not so much.

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when
I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.
Now did Trump as Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.
President Joe didn't misspeak, he made a joke.

What Trump actually said isn’t much better.

Remember when he tried to tell people he was just joking?

What Trump actually said isn’t much better.

Remember when he tried to tell people he was just joking?
Words mean things and when you claim people said things they didn't, all you're doing is building a straw man. And I repeat, how many people were poisoned because they believed TRUMP! said something he didn't?

The ONLY ones pushing the lie that Trump said, "drink bleach" were DEMOCRATS.

So putting that information out there makes the Democrat media responsible for leading the gullible to do stupid things

Forum List

Back