Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when
I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.
Now did Trump as Biden said "“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.

So Joe came to the Senate in 1901 which would make him at least 155 years old. OK
Biden said: "I believe we should go back to a position of the filibuster that existed just when

OH ok... so Biden just "misspoke" right. But he did say he came to the Senate 120 years ago. No question.

So let's see if Politifact gives Biden the same ruling, i.e. did Trump say drink bleach? No according to Politifact.
So did Biden say he came tot he Senate 120 years ago? Let's see what Politifact says.

Good news. If Biden actually is 155 years old, he actually could be a Progressive.

Meanwhile nobody in the Bronx is a citizen of Germany. Which is where Rump put it, at least four times.

Liar -- that's not even what YOUR OWN LINK says. The second one, not the Russian one. Let's read it:

>> On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.” <<

I made one of those words real big so you could find it. That (<< hint) makes it a paraphrase, not a quote.

So your whole thread just drank bleach.

Last edited:
One guy was jokingly calling himself old as fuck

The other guy looked over at a doctor and was asking her in all honesty "Should I inject bleach into my body, and light into my veins? Perhaps all Americans can do that"

Reagan famously said, "I knew Thomas Jefferson".

The other guy looked over at a doctor and was asking her in all honesty "Should I inject bleach into my body, and light into my veins? Perhaps all Americans can do that"

Reagan famously said, "I knew Thomas Jefferson".
I agree, the joke yesterday was extremely Reagan-esque. Mocking his own age was part of his campaign against Mondale in 1984

Duh! You know he meant dog years.

Biden, like most democrats is a fucking unadulterated liar.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Trump shows what a moron he truly is

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same
So if Biden was joking about his being in the senate for 120 years... why can't you be just as honest about Trump saying these exact words:
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

Hey but Biden exaggerates as a joke... that's ok... Trump NEVER said drinking bleach BUT Trump said it!
See this is how grossly uninformed people like you are!

Here's the thing. TRUMP! didn't say that. That's just your interpretation of what you WISH he had said so you could screech about it, aka straw man.

AND YOU are a F...king LIAR!!! Trump NEVER EVER said that!
YOU and your ilk Make up shit like this and you never can be honest! I am truly saddened at your ignorance!
This is what Trump said as Politifact.org an left wing organization that has hated Trump, GOP and people like me had to begrudgingly declare!

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
I like anti-Biden people jumped on it. I was wrong.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Here is one statement of many by Biden though he made that he wasn't joking:
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while
Biden encourages law breakers!

So if Biden was joking about his being in the senate for 120 years... why can't you be just as honest about Trump saying these exact words:
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

Hey but Biden exaggerates as a joke... that's ok... Trump NEVER said drinking bleach BUT Trump said it!
See this is how grossly uninformed people like you are!

Trump thinks he is the smartest person in the room. In talking to experts, he suggested that since disinfectants worked so well on surfaces, you should consider injecting them.
Experts rolled their eyes about the moron that they are working for.

It is truly sad that a few people on this forum can't deal with facts, with the truth.
Biden was joking now... I'm sure when he said he came to the senate in 1901 120 years ago.
But the responses by you truly subjective and dishonest people claiming Trump told people to drink bleach as Biden said and you believe it.
Very very sad. I'm really disappointed with your intelligence level and acceptance of truth.
Biden on 3/17/20 said of illegal immigrants should “immediately surge to the border”
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard,
that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

The gross distinction between what Biden believes above and what millions of Americans like me though is Biden wants them to come "ILLEGALLY"!
The vast majority of Americans want people to abide by the laws they abide by and MILLIONS of LEGAL immigrants abided by the LAW while

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

We saw the same phenomenon with Sarah Palin. There are idiots who actually believe she said she could see Russia from her house.

Simpleton Democrats dont need much coaxing to believe a lie from their leaders or entertainers

Forum List

Back