Hitler wished he were a Muslim

Again the quote you posted was a different one as Hitler spoke of his admiration for Islam several times. Plus even in the quote you posted Hitler said he would like to be a Muslim, he just included the Japanese faith as well.

I would love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature already has.
Fuck off, retard. I can’t keep explaining the same thing over and over again. Stay ignorant, bigot.

Why Did Carl Jung Compare Hitler To Muhammad?

Carl Jung made an analysis of Hitler and compared him to another notorious figure: Mohammed.

Let's see how and why.

He may have wanted to be a Muslim later in life but what most Christian’s don’t realize is that Hitler and many others were very Christian in their beliefs and that this topic is an old one and has been covered before are we really running out of material or is this an attempt to whitewash Christianity and its followers of Christ . What I am posting here is not up for debate by me I am merely passing on this information so that each and everyone of you can have all the information you need to make up your own minds on this topic... It is best that you look up everything and come to your own conclusions.... Regardless most here are sadly mistaken about many things esp the swastika and Hitler's beliefs...Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God. Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest. Much of his philosophy came from the Bible, and more influentially, from the Christian Social movement. (The German Christian Social movement, remarkably, resembles the Christian Right movement in America today.) Many have questioned Hitler's stand on Christianity. Although he fought against certain Catholic priests who opposed him for political reasons, his belief in God and country never left him. Many Christians throughout history have opposed Christian priests for various reasons; this does not necessarily make one against one's own Christian beliefs. Nor did the Vatican's Pope & bishops ever disown him; in fact they blessed him! As evidence to his claimed Christianity, he said:

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Fuck off, retard. I can’t keep explaining the same thing over and over again. Stay ignorant, bigot.
You show your ignorance and stupidity every time you post, moron. The love affair between Hitler and the Nazi’s is well documented.

ElnOiLpWMAEdixG.jpg
do muslims know?

Ahmad Balousha1 - Islamo fascist "palestinian" Arab-Nazi Gaza influencer calls out for Hitler: 6 days after Oct/7 Hamas led atrocities.

IMG-20240207-WA0006.jpg

Dumb Troll enemy within Hamas lover sleazy Luizy exerting her tiny brain and finding it all too difficult for her respond to historical facts.
Sleazy Luizy the mentally ill Forum Outcast also loves Ethnic Cleansing and murdering Women and Children a la Oct. 7 to happen over and over.

Out , Forum Outcast .
Back to Satan , your Master you Jew hating lunatic.

***There, I fixed it for ya. :clap2:
Nazi-Liiza outcast,is first to try and whitewash Her Hitler

Allahu akbar!

Forum List

Back