Hitler wished he were a Muslim

Dumb Troll Rowdy exerting his tiny brain and finding it all too difficult for him .
Our Forum Outcast also loves Ethnic Cleansing and murdering Women and Children .

Out , Forum Outcast .
Back to Satan , your Master .
Dumb Troll enemy within Hamas lover sleazy Luizy exerting her tiny brain and finding it all too difficult for her respond to historical facts.
Sleazy Luizy the mentally ill Forum Outcast also loves Ethnic Cleansing and murdering Women and Children a la Oct. 7 to happen over and over.

Out , Forum Outcast .
Back to Satan , your Master you Jew hating lunatic.

***There, I fixed it for ya. :clap2:

Retard. I posted the whole quote whereas you tried to lie by posting just a portion of his quote, you fucking bigot.

Prove me wrong. Go
I didn’t “post a quote” you terrorist worshipping mental midget, I posted a paragraph in its entirety, from a book, written about the close ties between Hitler and the Muslim world, and the fact that Hitler at some point wished that Nazi Germans would be Muslims. plus from the looks of it, the quote you provided is probably a different one, Hitler on many occasions exhibited his admiration for Islam and that he and Nazi Germany should covert to it.

Last edited:
I didn’t “post a quote” you terrorist worshipping mental midget, I posted a paragraph in its entirety, from a book, written about the close ties between Hitler and the Muslim world, and the fact that Hitler at some point wished that Nazi Germans would be Muslims. plus from the looks of it, the quote you provided is probably a different one, Hitler on many occasions exhibited his admiration for Islam and that he and Nazi Germany should covert to it.
The Nazi raises his ugly head.

See what time racist "luiza" posted the dirt on Christmas...and calculate the time zone in Europe...

See what time racist "luiza" posted the dirt on Christmas...and calculate the time zone in Europe...
Weather forecast for Gaza is a great flood will be coming soon and Luiza’s buddies will be braying in scuba gear.

It was a direct quote vs. your edited one

~S~
Didn’t edit anything retard, click on the link and you’ll see. Hitler has several quotes where he shows admiration for Islam.

Didn’t edit anything retard, click on the link and you’ll see. Hitler has several quotes where he shows admiration for Islam.
It's all documented that Hitler admired Islam.
Hitler hated Arabs (and for strategic reasons he had to convince hinself that al Husseini the Mufti is not "pure Arab"..)
but he admired Islam...

It's all documented that Hitler admired Islam.
Hitler hated Arabs (and for strategic reasons he had to convince hinself that al Husseini the Mufti is not "pure Arab"..
but he admired Islam...
Correct!

You posted WSJ's edited version , same thing

taking historical quote out of context to serve your views is blatantly disingenuous

~S~
WSG didn’t edited anything either. Hitler has several quotes about Islam. Fact remains, he admired the religion.

This is the quote from WSG:
During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the invasion of Gaul. According to Albert Speer, Hitler wished that the Caliphate had won the Battle of Tours against the Franks in 732: "The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Last edited:
Not smart , and a resident Troll , Rowdy is still blathering .
An excellent example of someone who is poorly educated and has never been taught how to research properly .

Like having a mongrel who has been allowed to bark all the time because he has never been trained .

Not smart , and a resident Troll , Rowdy is still blathering .
An excellent example of someone who is poorly educated and has never been taught how to research properly .

Like having a mongrel who has been allowed to bark all the time because he has never been trained .
Seems like Luiza wishes she were a IslamoNazi even more than Hitler and the Nazis.

Oh wait, considering she’s a Ham-ass shill, doesn’t that makes her an honorary member?

Can you tell us the one about Oct. 7 being all fake and actually an Israeli operation?

Thanks. That always makes everyone laugh the most.

Again, retard....the quote you posted was not complete. What part of that don't you get? Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

I get it. You are a bigot and would like to link Hitler to the Muslim religion but when you look at the entire quote, you get a different picture.

So, I helpfully posted the whole quote while you posted a selected quote. Do you get that? No? Read the above a few times and when you are done, read it again.

Good luck. :itsok:

Again, retard....the quote you posted was not complete. What part of that don't you get? Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

I get it. You are a bigot and would like to link Hitler to the Muslim religion but when you look at the entire quote, you get a different picture.

So, I helpfully posted the whole quote while you posted a selected quote. Do you get that? No? Read the above a few times and when you are done, read it again.

Good luck. :itsok:
I quoted the article verbatim. You went and looked up a quote from a different source. I also posted another quote where Hitler was talking about Islam to Arab leaders. As I said, Hitler spoke about Islam a few times, and he was an admirer of the faith, more so than his own Catholic faith, he thought it was Judaism light, and not brutal enough.

I quoted the article verbatim. You went and looked up a quote from a different source. I also posted another quote where Hitler was talking about Islam to Arab leaders. As I said, Hitler spoke about Islam a few times, and he was an admirer of the faith, more so than his own Catholic faith, he thought it was Judaism light, and not brutal enough.
Yes, and the article did not post the full quote. So, I corrected it by giving you the whole quote.

Not my fault that the full quote does not fit your bigoted view. Do you get that? How many ways do I need to state it, retard?

Again, are you usually this stupid or is it the holiday cheer that is making you more of a moron than you usually are?

Yes, and the article did not post the full quote. So, I corrected it by giving you the whole quote.

Not my fault that the full quote does not fit your bigoted view. Do you get that? How many ways do I need to state it, retard?

Again, are you usually this stupid or is it the holiday cheer that is making you more of a moron than you usually are?
Again the quote you posted was a different one as Hitler spoke of his admiration for Islam several times. Plus even in the quote you posted Hitler said he would like to be a Muslim, he just included the Japanese faith as well.

I would love to insult you, but I'm afraid I won't do as well as nature already has.

Forum List

Back