In regards to Obama's comments at the National Prayer Breakfast, and other commentary

If religion is used as an excuse for killing, one person is too many. Just because Islam may or may not have killed more it does not absolve organized Christianity from it's own murders in the name of God. Obama spoke the unpopular truth, it is written that the truth will set you free.
And, just because Christians did something several centuries ago, that doesn't excuse Radical Islam(or am I not allowed to call them that?).

1) The Spanish Inquisition for example: in a 450 year time span a sum total of 2200 people died, roughly 5 per year. In less than 2 hours on 9/11/01, Islamic terrorists killed 3000 people. Do the math. <<<<< what are you calling "died" from the Inquisition? -----you got that "sum total" way off It
probably refers to the number of people who underwent trial
and were sentenced to death by the Inquisition. Most people
who died as a result of the Inquisition were not "tried"----A trial
by the Inquisition required that the Christian so tried be proven
to have rejected Christianity----somehow----or defied something
considered absolutely true by the roman catholic church. I would consider the death of MONTEZUMA to be an
Inquisition death------Isabella's friend HERNAN wanted
the gold

And how many innocents did GW Bush's 'crusade' into Iraq kill?
There it is

Can I call em or what

5cf1ac9eb0401788888576dc7fcd1981.jpg

1) The Spanish Inquisition for example: in a 450 year time span a sum total of 2200 people died, roughly 5 per year. In less than 2 hours on 9/11/01, Islamic terrorists killed 3000 people. Do the math. <<<<< what are you calling "died" from the Inquisition? -----you got that "sum total" way off It
considered absolutely true by the roman catholic church. I would consider the death of MONTEZUMA to be an
the gold

And how many innocents did GW Bush's 'crusade' into Iraq kill?
There it is

Can I call em or what

Funny, I never mentioned Bush once in my initial post. When out of arguments these liberals play the boosh card. No really. It's hilarious watching them burst into flames at the mere sight of facts.

the gold
The deaths of indigenous peeps in the Americas won't count to the OP.
If you can consider it killing in the name of Christ, add it to the totals and do the math.

And, if it bothers you so badly, you can forfeit all you have as a result of this injustice
So you agree. Thanks.

Forum List

Back