In regards to Obama's comments at the National Prayer Breakfast, and other commentary

1) The Spanish Inquisition for example: in a 450 year time span a sum total of 2200 people died, roughly 5 per year. In less than 2 hours on 9/11/01, Islamic terrorists killed 3000 people. Do the math. <<<<< what are you calling "died" from the Inquisition? -----you got that "sum total" way off It
probably refers to the number of people who underwent trial
and were sentenced to death by the Inquisition. Most people
who died as a result of the Inquisition were not "tried"----A trial
by the Inquisition required that the Christian so tried be proven
to have rejected Christianity----somehow----or defied something
considered absolutely true by the roman catholic church. I would consider the death of MONTEZUMA to be an
Inquisition death------Isabella's friend HERNAN wanted
the gold

And how many innocents did GW Bush's 'crusade' into Iraq kill?

1) The Spanish Inquisition for example: in a 450 year time span a sum total of 2200 people died, roughly 5 per year. In less than 2 hours on 9/11/01, Islamic terrorists killed 3000 people. Do the math. <<<<< what are you calling "died" from the Inquisition? -----you got that "sum total" way off It
considered absolutely true by the roman catholic church. I would consider the death of MONTEZUMA to be an
the gold

I have no idea------do you? who was keeping the records?

the gold

No one, but 100K is probably a valid, but low, number.

the gold

could be------hard to tell ------there was so much killing going
on there before the US invaded. How many do you think Isis
has killed so far? How about the festivities in Syria?

the gold

Couldn't say but how, exactly, is that any of your damn business?

By Saddam's standards, 100,000 is mere pittance:

• The largest number of deaths during his reign is attributable to the Iran-Iraq war (1980-1988). Iraq claims to have lost 500,000 people during that war.
  • The 1990 occupation of Kuwait and the ensuing Gulf War caused 100,000 deaths, by Iraq's reckoning--probably an exaggeration, but not by much: the 40-day bombardment of Iraq before the three-day ground war, and the massacre of escaping Iraqi troops on the "highway of death" make the estimate more credible than not.
  • "Casualties from Iraq's gulag are harder to estimate," Burns wrote. "Accounts collected by Western human rights groups from Iraqis and defectors have suggested that the number of those who have 'disappeared' into the hands of the secret police, never to be heard from again, could be 200,000."
Add it up, and in three decades, about 900,000 Iraqis have died from violence, or well over 3% of the Iraqi population--the equivalent of more than 9 million people in a nation with a population as large as that of the United States. That's what Iraq will have to recover from over the next decades--not just the death toll of the last six years, but that of the last 30.

Iraq Casualties 900 000 Iraqis Killed in Three Decades

This 900,000 thousand does not include the half million Iranians a however many Kuwaitis who died in Saddams invasions.

the gold

Even if you counted each direct or indirect death as a result of the inquisition, it would still not come even close to the Muslim genocides. You'll have to do better than that.

the gold

It was a whole lot more than al Qaeda killed on 9/11.

the gold

Even if you counted each direct or indirect death as a result of the inquisition, it would still not come even close to the Muslim genocides. You'll have to do better than that.

I will with one example:

French Wars of Religion - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the gold

How many Jews were killed by Christians in the Russian pogroms of the 19th/20th centuries?

the gold

so???

the gold

so???

So shut up and quit making a fool of yourself you daft cow.

the gold

How many Jews were killed by Christians in the Russian pogroms of the 19th/20th centuries?
Several hundreds of thousands if you admit that the victims of the Russian pogroms and all the other atrocities in the Soviet Union were NOT the victims of Christianity but victims of the most vile "religion" of secularism/communism/atheism.

Several hundreds of thousands if you admit that the victims of the Russian pogroms and all the other atrocities in the Soviet Union were NOT the victims of Christianity but victims of the most vile "religion" of secularism/communism/atheism.

The pogroms effectively ended after the Bolsheviks secured their power in Russia.

Read a book.

The pogroms effectively ended after the Bolsheviks secured their power in Russia.

Read a book.

You chose to ignore in my post the phrase "all the other atrocities".

Obviously, the starvation of millions of Ukranians by Stalin is OK with you.
Obviously, the millions condemned to forced labor in the gulags is OK with you.
Obviously you have no problem with the millions butchered by Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Mingh, Castro, Chavez and Ortega, not to mention the power hungry Stalin puppets in Europe between 1948 and 1990.

In case you have not noticed, all the victims of those monsters are victims of communism/secularism/atheism.

I would advise you to read a book, but in your case it would be a waste of time.

the gold
The deaths of indigenous peeps in the Americas won't count to the OP.
If you can consider it killing in the name of Christ, add it to the totals and do the math.

And, if it bothers you so badly, you can forfeit all you have as a result of this injustice

New Topics

Forum List

Back