Hitler wished he were a Muslim

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
In fact none other than Hitler wished he were a Muslim. The age old story of how evil is attracted to evil. Palestinians = Hitler’s offspring.

Why Hitler Wished He Was Muslim

The FĂźhrer admired AtatĂźrk’s subordination of religion to the state—and his ruthless treatment of minorities.​

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

In fact none other than Hitler wished he were a Muslim. The age old story of how evil is attracted to evil. Palestinians = Hitler’s offspring.

The FĂźhrer admired AtatĂźrk’s subordination of religion to the state—and his ruthless treatment of minorities.​

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.
The full quote is: ‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?’
~
Speer, Albert (1971). Inside the Third Reich.

So, no. Hitler did not want to be a Muslim or Japanese. He just hated Christianity and its meekness of turning the other cheek. For Nazis, violence was always the answer.

Last edited:
The full quote is: ‘You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?’
~
Speer, Albert (1971). Inside the Third Reich.

So, no. Hitler did not want to be a Muslim or Japanese. He just hated Christianity and its meekness of turning the other cheek. For Nazis, violence was always the answer.
Actually, your response lacks intellectual honesty and incompatible with well documented history. Which part of your own response did not not understand?

The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity.

Hitler was engaged hand in hand with muslims, historical fact.

hitler and muslims.jpg

Actually, your response lacks intellectual honesty and incompatible with well documented history. Which part of your own response did not not understand?
Retard. Read the whole quote. What part of this... "Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese..." didn't you get?

What's the matter? Did I spoil your Muslim-baiting? Awww. Suck it up, retard. Every single time you idiots try to hide the truth I will expose you. Fucking bigot.

ElnOiLpWMAEdixG.jpg

Retard. Read the whole quote. What part of this... "Why didn’t we have the religion of the Japanese..." didn't you get?

What's the matter? Did I spoil your Muslim-baiting? Awww. Suck it up, retard. Every single time you idiots try to hide the truth I will expose you. Fucking bigot.
He also said the Mohammedan religion fits Germany better. You have reading comprehension problems. The Nazis then moved on to establish close relations with Muslim nations. Not my fault you have reading comprehension problems. You conveniently omitted exactly half of Hitler’s quote and what he said about Islam, now why is that douche?

He also said the Mohammedan religion fits Germany better. You have reading comprehension problems. The Nazis then moved on to establish close relations with Muslim nations. Not my fault you have reading comprehension problems. You conveniently omitted exactly half of Hitler’s quote and what he said about Islam, now why is that douche?
Retard. I posted the whole quote whereas you tried to lie by posting just a portion of his quote, you fucking bigot.

Prove me wrong. Go

Prove me wrong, retard. Go
You filthy liars don't accept proof. See, it's a game you scum play where you try to lure others that disagree with you to provide the proof of what they claim, all the while knowing that no matter what proof they provide, you evil, soulless, godless scum will simply deny it, crap in the floor, and move on to your next assault on this great country.

You filthy liars don't accept proof. See, it's a game you scum play where you try to lure others that disagree with you to provide the proof of what they claim, all the while knowing that no matter what proof they provide, you evil, soulless, godless scum will simply deny it, crap in the floor, and move on to your next assault on this great country.
So, you couldn’t prove me wrong? Yup, knew that already so you didn’t disappoint. Now, fuck off you filthy bigot.

So, you couldn’t prove me wrong? Yup, knew that already so you didn’t disappoint. Now, fuck off you filthy bigot.
Keep lying traitor. Stay away from children, you are evil.

Dumb Troll Rowdy exerting his tiny brain and finding it all too difficult for him .
Our Forum Outcast also loves Ethnic Cleansing and murdering Women and Children .

Out , Forum Outcast .
Back to Satan , your Master .

Forum List

Back