Trump History Made

First woman (Kellyanne Conway) to run a Presidential campaign. She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.

Is she a fighter? She'll need to be because the Hillary Campaign will be operating from the gutter.

"Conway is a well-respected political strategist who is perhaps one of the most established strategists working for Trump. She has worked for a host of Republican leaders, including Rep. Jack Kemp, Reagan's pollster, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, firebrand conservative Reps. Marsha Blackburn and Steve King, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Mike Pence -- the Indiana governor who is now Trump's running mate.

She's been a DC insider and nationally-respected pollster for decades - most recently running a super PAC supporting Ted Cruz's bid. And she's quick to claim she the only GOP pollster to predict Romney's loss in 2012, a nod perhaps to maintaining her outsider credibility.

She still has had her own handful of controversial flaps, though: in 2013, Conway told House Republicans to stop talking about rape (unlike her former client Todd Akin, who infamously suggested women don't get pregnant from rape because their bodies "shut the whole thing down.) She also encouraged women to embrace femininity -- and not feminism -- in 2011."

Meet Team Trump's New Bosses: Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Bannon

Here is a short run down on who Conway is.

"Conway is a well-respected political strategist who is perhaps one of the most established strategists working for Trump. She has worked for a host of Republican leaders, including Rep. Jack Kemp, Reagan's pollster, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, firebrand conservative Reps. Marsha Blackburn and Steve King, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Mike Pence -- the Indiana governor who is now Trump's running mate.

She's been a DC insider and nationally-respected pollster for decades - most recently running a super PAC supporting Ted Cruz's bid. And she's quick to claim she the only GOP pollster to predict Romney's loss in 2012, a nod perhaps to maintaining her outsider credibility.

She still has had her own handful of controversial flaps, though: in 2013, Conway told House Republicans to stop talking about rape (unlike her former client Todd Akin, who infamously suggested women don't get pregnant from rape because their bodies "shut the whole thing down.) She also encouraged women to embrace femininity -- and not feminism -- in 2011."

Meet Team Trump's New Bosses: Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Bannon

Here is a short run down on who Conway is.

"unlike her former client Todd Akin, who infamously suggested women don't get pregnant from rape because their bodies "shut the whole thing down.)"

What an insane comment :eek-52:

First woman (Kellyanne Conway) to run a Presidential campaign. She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.

They say she knows her stuff. I saw her on Don Lemon last night. She did nothing but whine. In all likelihood she's better at managing a campaign than she is at being a debate panel participant. She sure had better be....I wish her the best of luck.

Is she a fighter? She'll need to be because the Hillary Campaign will be operating from the gutter.
Yes, also Level headed, smart, focused. Don Lemon was badgering the fuck out of her last night and she stood her ground. Called him out on it as well. If you haven't seen it search YouTube for Den Lemon badgers Kellyanne. It was last night. Lemon was pissed Trump reached out to the blacks and shat all over Clitons failures every where :lol: so he was unhinged

They say she knows her stuff. I saw her on Don Lemon last night. She did nothing but whine. In all likelihood she's better at managing a campaign than she is at being a debate panel participant. She sure had better be....I wish her the best of luck.
Lemon was unhinged because of Trumps excellent speech and he badgered her. He hates the fact that Trump addressed the black community so well.

Nope. Donna Brazile ran Gore's campaign in 2000, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't the first, either.

She was the first black person to run a major political campaign, though.

Ravi makes me laugh.......in a good way mind you. Thanks..I needed that!

Forum List

Back