Trump History Made

She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.

At this point in the election cycle, is there anyone who doesn't? LOL

The media is making sure everyone does.....even weaknesses he doesn't have.

I'm pretty sure the media aren't discussing weaknesses he doesn't have. I'm all but certain the media discuss weaknesses that some people may not recognize him as having.

She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.

I'm pretty sure the media aren't discussing weaknesses he doesn't have. I'm all but certain the media discuss weaknesses that some people may not recognize him as having.

Guess we have to agree to disagree.

Guess we have to agree to disagree.

I can live with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
First woman (Kellyanne Conway) to run a Presidential campaign. She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.

They say she knows her stuff. I saw her on Don Lemon last night. She did nothing but whine. In all likelihood she's better at managing a campaign than she is at being a debate panel participant. She sure had better be....I wish her the best of luck.
Which means she kicked his ass. Anytime baby libtard doesn't get his way he proclaims victory.

First woman (Kellyanne Conway) to run a Presidential campaign. She used to work for Cruz and knows what Trumps weakness's are so its a great addition.
What’s historic is such a significant shake-up in a presidential campaign this close to the General Election – further confirmation of the fact that the Trump ‘campaign’ is in disarray, desperate, and clutching at straws.

Indeed, the likes of Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Bannon have no idea how to appeal to the voters Trump must attract if he has any chance of winning, voters who currently want nothing to do with Trump.

That’s the ticket: start practicing those lame excuses as to why Trump lost, in this case the rightwing myth of the ‘lying media.’

Jones' normal reaction

upload_2016-8-18_22-55-25.png

That’s the ticket: start practicing those lame excuses as to why Trump lost, in this case the rightwing myth of the ‘lying media.’

Jones' normal reaction

View attachment 86078

nnf_rotfl.gif
nnf_rotfl.gif
nnf_rotfl.gif

First woman (Kellyanne Conway) to run a Presidential campaign..
Oh come on CK, even you should know that is pure bullshit!
Susan Estrich was Dukakis' campaign manager in 1988. The GOP is only 28 years late!
Dukakis was a Democrat AND now I see my error.... I never entered "Republican" in the op
You are forgiven. :D
But it is not quite SO historical then after all.
funny but disagree :lol:

Forum List

Back