Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Ohh. We're ready. If you thought it was a hot summer...

• Banned

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Me to, I do think if democrats pull a stunt there will be violence.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Count on it.

The denial will make it even more fun! I wonder if they will go through the Trump years in a daze lol! Maybe in denial the entire time crying where art thou dear leader Clinton! Lmao!

Right wingers (like the O/P) are abandoning any vestiges of personal integrity and reality.......and post this shit out of desperation......Sad.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Oh, you mean if Hillary kicks the hell out of Trump's ass, you are going to kick your dog?

upload_2016-8-17_18-57-41.png

I hope even making cemeteries all over America "come" and vote Democrat won't help them.

Go, Trump!!! Lock her up!!!!

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Right Wing Nuts Jobs- always hoping for an excuse to shoot at Americans.

Screw the polls, when Sorros says Clinton will lose you can bet Clinton will lose.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Democrats are NOT Americans.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Forum List

Back