History in ruins

Said like a true unAmerican person. The Third Reich and the Confederacy were properly dealt with.

The un-Americans were the ones physically forcing states to remain in the Union against their will.

The so-called confederate traitors' illegal session was un-American.

They were just following in the footsteps of their grandfathers from 1776.

Having a revolution so you can continue to enslave millions of people isn't why the US was created. It was why the Southern States rebelled.

And you forgot another relevant distinction: the founders were winners. The south, losers.

A revolution should not have been necessary.

There was no 'revolution'. There was a rebellion by traitors to the US constitution who waged war against our nation. And killed our soldiers.

The founders were fine, unfortunately their offspring turned out to be no different than the tyranists of mother England.

Would you like me to read to you James Madison's thought on secession? The founders didn't have much use for traitors either.

FYI destruction of historical sites, especially at the site of the beginning of human history, makes me want to personally slap the snot out of those knuckle dragging, mouth breathing trogs.
100% agree. Can these incredibly stupid people be arrested for destroying a UNESCO Heritage site? Once historical artifacts like this are lost, they can never be rebuilt. It is a loss to humanity as a whole. Like the fools who burned the library at Alexandria. Good grief. Nothing would be too much punishment for them.

So true, especially the barbarians who want to tear down monuments to the brave American veterans who fought to defend the South in the Civil War.

Right?

You mean the traitors that waged war against the United States and killed thousands of US soldiers?

Yes, the traitors of the Union that were willing to kill their brothers and sisters to keep them from choosing their own destiny.

Traitorous scum trying to choose the destiny of others.

FYI destruction of historical sites, especially at the site of the beginning of human history, makes me want to personally slap the snot out of those knuckle dragging, mouth breathing trogs.
100% agree. Can these incredibly stupid people be arrested for destroying a UNESCO Heritage site? Once historical artifacts like this are lost, they can never be rebuilt. It is a loss to humanity as a whole. Like the fools who burned the library at Alexandria. Good grief. Nothing would be too much punishment for them.

So true, especially the barbarians who want to tear down monuments to the brave American veterans who fought to defend the South in the Civil War.

Right?

You mean the traitors that waged war against the United States and killed thousands of US soldiers?

Yes, the traitors of the Union that were willing to kill their brothers and sisters to keep them from choosing their own destiny.

The Southern States rebelled and violated their oath to uphold the constitution. The traitors wages war against the United States, killing tens of thousands of our soldiers. All in a futile attempt to continue to enslave millions of people.

That's their legacy.

Over 600,000 Americans were killed thanks to the fact that the federal government refused to allow states the rights to their own destiny.

Traitors to the Constitution attempted to rebel and steal US territory. The US declined to allow them to do either.

The US government put down the rebellion and taught the South its proper role. Why the South would want to commemorate traitorous ancestors that lead their region to ruin, I have no idea.

Oh, and lets never forget that the 'destiny' that the South murdered to protect......was Slavery. They killed in order to keep people enslaved. That's their legacy.

Right?

The Southern States rebelled and violated their oath to uphold the constitution. The traitors wages war against the United States, killing tens of thousands of our soldiers. All in a futile attempt to continue to enslave millions of people.

That's their legacy.

Over 600,000 Americans were killed thanks to the fact that......

Thanks to the fact that a relatively small number of traitors led good men to die for the sake of evil and greed.

The un-Americans were the ones physically forcing states to remain in the Union against their will.

Having a revolution so you can continue to enslave millions of people isn't why the US was created. It was why the Southern States rebelled.

And you forgot another relevant distinction: the founders were winners. The south, losers.

There was no 'revolution'. There was a rebellion by traitors to the US constitution who waged war against our nation. And killed our soldiers.

The founders were fine, unfortunately their offspring turned out to be no different than the tyranists of mother England.

Would you like me to read to you James Madison's thought on secession? The founders didn't have much use for traitors either.

Lol, you're the one who brought up the word "revolution".

One mans traitor is another mans soldier.
I prefer to think the traitors were the federal tyrannical ones who were willing to kill their brothers in order to prevent them from choosing their own destiny.

Right?

Slavery was evil, and a separate issue, and it was not the original nor the prime reason the federal government murdered their brothers and sisters.

Lol, you're the one who brought up the word "revolution".

The founders had a revolution. And they won it.

One mans traitor is another mans soldier.

With the distinction usually decided by who won the conflict. The founders were winners. The South....perfect losers.

The ironic part is that they waged their rebellion, murdering thousands to protect an institution that wasn't in danger. And likely would have been preserved in perpetuity if they hadn't shat their collective pants.

Right?

Slavery was evil, and a separate issue, and it was not the original nor the prime reason the federal government murdered their brothers and sisters.

When its the 'destiny' that the South murdered to protect, its immediately relevant. There was nothing noble about the South's rebellion. It was waged by greedy men trying to preserve an evil institution.

Right?

That's their legacy.

Over 600,000 Americans were killed thanks to the fact that......

Thanks to the fact that a relatively small number of traitors led good men to die for the sake of evil and greed.

Right?

When its the 'destiny' that the South murdered to protect, its immediately relevant. There was nothing noble about the South's rebellion. It was waged by greedy men trying to preserve an evil institution.

Not noble, but evil to draw blood to stop it.

You can join the union, but you can never leave.........

I recognize the bravery of Confederate soldiers as I do that of the incredible German warriors in WWII.

Neither group served though a cause that ennobled mankind.

Slavery was not a noble cause of course, but the tyranny of a federal government willing to murder it's citizens in order to prevent them from secession absolutely was !
Said like a true unAmerican person. The Third Reich and the Confederacy were properly dealt with.

You are walking in la la land again.

The loss of these sites that belong to and are part of the history of the entire human race is inestimable. It is just an absolute waste and a hideous moment for all humanity.

This on top of the unspeakable crimes and murders.

Yep. It's why confederate sites and monuments shouldn't be destroyed (as the left wants) because history is history good or bad. Leave them. A symbol of bad history we overcame.
Bucs, I know you want to believe that 'the left' wants to destroy confederate sites and monuments, but it isn't true, and I think you know that too. What's with this slander? Does it make it easier to hate, believing those lies, the same way dehumanizing makes genocide easier?

So, why do Leftists insist on changing words in Mark Twain's novels?

A literary reflection of historical times and events should be respected and revered just as a physical expression thereof.
We had that problem when I was on the school board, not once but twice. We told the petitioners,who were super majority black, that is how American society was then and why it can't be that way now. We kept the HF the way MT wrote it.

I recognize the bravery of Confederate soldiers as I do that of the incredible German warriors in WWII.

Neither group served though a cause that ennobled mankind.

Slavery was not a noble cause of course, but the tyranny of a federal government willing to murder it's citizens in order to prevent them from secession absolutely was !

More like the Daniel Shays' rebellion than 1776, but I appreciate your comment.

Closer to 700K died, DD, and it was completely the South's fault.

As I said, over 600K died.
You blame the South, I blame the Feds for not allowing human beings to pursue their own destiny
No different than the South not allowing blacks to pursue theirs.

The Feds should have allowed the South to secede, and then peacefully pressured and worked with European nations and others to boycott all products manufactured in the South. Any country dealing with the South could have been shamed and boycotted on the world stage.
Eventually the South would have caved, and hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved.

Instead, the Federal government took the ultimate steps to stop the secession, and put in motion a bitterness and division that still exists today.

Lincoln was a ruthless leader that had his own people killed.
He is no different than Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot.

You blame the South, I blame the Feds for not allowing human beings to pursue their own destiny

The Feds should have allowed the South to secede, and then peacefully pressured and worked with European nations and others to boycott all products manufactured in the South. Any country dealing with the South could have been shamed and boycotted on the world stage.
Eventually the South would have caved, and hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved.

Instead, the Federal government took the ultimate steps to stop the secession, and put in motion a bitterness and division that still exists today.

Lincoln was a ruthless leader that had his own people killed.
He is no different than Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot.

Well that's one interpretation! lol

You seem to be saying if blacks wanted to secede today and say, carve out 4-5 states from the south like Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Mississippi you would support it?

I doubt it and you would not get very many people in the south who would support it.

And by 'pursue their own destiny' you mean to continue to enslave other human beings while betraying their oaths to the constitution?

The South murdered tens of thousands to continue to enslave people. There was nothing about that that was 'destiny'. It was a horrid, evil choice.

So blacks were allowed to vote and send representatives to the State legislatures then? They could send senators to the State senate and assembly men to the State house? They had a voice in the policies that effected them? They had a vote in all amendments to the State constitution? The State legislatures offered them an amendment to preserve their rights in perpetuity?

Because I'm pretty sure you're completely full of shit.

The US could have allowed its territory to be stolen by traitors and rebels? Why would they ever do this? Why would any sovereign nation?

Technically, any nation can allow itself to be cannibalized by anyone, allow its territory and property to be stolen, allow its people to be attacked and killed.

But why would it? The United States Constitution was created to help prevent such insurrections. It was a direct response to Shay's rebellion. Where the founder's made clear what they thought of rebellions.

So it was the north that fired on Ft. Sumpter? Because I'm pretty sure that was the South.

The South murdered 10s of thousands of men...in order to preserve slavery. All while violating their oaths to the Constitution and attempting to steal US territory and property.

Worse, none of it was the least bit necessary. As slavery wasn't threatened. There was even support by among the States and Lincoln himself for an amendment to protected slavery in perpetuity.

The South's rebellion was completely unnecessary. As was every death they inflicted to keep slavery alive.

Last edited:
Yep. It's why confederate sites and monuments shouldn't be destroyed (as the left wants) because history is history good or bad. Leave them. A symbol of bad history we overcame.
Bucs, I know you want to believe that 'the left' wants to destroy confederate sites and monuments, but it isn't true, and I think you know that too. What's with this slander? Does it make it easier to hate, believing those lies, the same way dehumanizing makes genocide easier?

I think it's quite likely there are a good number of "the left" that would have no problem seeing a complete cleansing of monuments, flags, etc. dedicated to the confederacy.

The inclination toward Cultural Revolution atrocities is inherent in the leftist mindset.

Who are the American leftists?

What a damn shame.

New footage of Palmyra reveals ISIS destruction

New footage of Palmyra reveals ISIS destruction | Fox News

This is what the leftist libtards do here in America too.

They are changing the names of various places that have 'Coon' or 'Squaw' in them because lazy fat ass white boys imagine that someone takes offense at the references to racoons since some people called blacks that back in the time before color TV, and some feminazis insist that 'squaw' was derogatory, even though Indians called them that.

And of course the destruction of the South in the Civil War has been completely rewritten in a simplistic third grade manner. All the Southerners were evil people determined to keep blacks as slaves so they could horse whip them when the mood hit them or rape a young black girl. Joan Baez would be surprised perhaps at this turn of events, but who knows? Libtards are good at nothing if not following orders and spinning on a dime.

blackRebels_zpsznqkdmd6.png

ISIS_LibtardSame_zps0nu7l9p1.jpg

What would idiots do without photoshop?

Forum List

Back