History in ruins

FYI destruction of historical sites, especially at the site of the beginning of human history, makes me want to personally slap the snot out of those knuckle dragging, mouth breathing trogs.
100% agree. Can these incredibly stupid people be arrested for destroying a UNESCO Heritage site? Once historical artifacts like this are lost, they can never be rebuilt. It is a loss to humanity as a whole. Like the fools who burned the library at Alexandria. Good grief. Nothing would be too much punishment for them.

So true, especially the barbarians who want to tear down monuments to the brave American veterans who fought to defend the South in the Civil War.

Right?
I'm not going there with you. My ancestors fought and several died defending the Union; yours apparently fought and died for the confederacy. Why wouldn't you be proud of those people? But it was a long time ago, Jim. I was one of the people advising against taking down confederate monuments lest we warp history. IMO, ignoring the facts is as bad as lying about them. I don't know what the confederate flag symbolizes to southerners. It is up to you in the south to decide if it is being used as a hate banner and if you want to tolerate that. Apparently some southerners disagree with the decision.

I have ancestors that fought on both sides.

I recognize the bravery of Confederate soldiers as I do that of the incredible German warriors in WWII.

Neither group served though a cause that ennobled mankind.

I recognize the bravery of Confederate soldiers as I do that of the incredible German warriors in WWII.

Slavery was not a noble cause of course, but the tyranny of a federal government willing to murder it's citizens in order to prevent them from secession absolutely was !

Slavery was not a noble cause of course, but the tyranny of a federal government willing to murder it's citizens in order to prevent them from secession absolutely was !
Ain't that the way it always goes, though? The people who intentionally set up the inevitable reaction think of themselves as victims when the result they knew was coming came?

Said like a true unAmerican person. The Third Reich and the Confederacy were properly dealt with.

What a damn shame.

New footage of Palmyra reveals ISIS destruction

Detailed footage of the devastation caused by Islamic State militants inside Syria's ancient city of Palmyra has been revealed.

The new video shows the world heritage site reduced to rubble as a result of the extremists waging war on the famous landmarks over the past year.

Syrian government forces finally drove ISIS out at the weekend, inflicting what they described as a "mortal blow" to the terror organisation.

ISIS sparked a global outcry when it started destroying Palmyra's monuments, which they consider idolatrous, after taking the city in May 2015.

But Syria's antiquities chief says priceless artefacts have survived better than feared from a campaign of destruction which UNESCO described as a war crime.

New footage of Palmyra reveals ISIS destruction | Fox News
Praise be Allah.
You are happy ISIS is destroying the historical sites of humanity?

Yep. It's why confederate sites and monuments shouldn't be destroyed (as the left wants) because history is history good or bad. Leave them. A symbol of bad history we overcame.
Bucs, I know you want to believe that 'the left' wants to destroy confederate sites and monuments, but it isn't true, and I think you know that too. What's with this slander? Does it make it easier to hate, believing those lies, the same way dehumanizing makes genocide easier?

FYI destruction of historical sites, especially at the site of the beginning of human history, makes me want to personally slap the snot out of those knuckle dragging, mouth breathing trogs.

I think it's quite likely there are a good number of "the left" that would have no problem seeing a complete cleansing of monuments, flags, etc. dedicated to the confederacy.
Those folks are as screed up as the folks on the right that want to glorify the South, the Confederacy, revise history, and tell that the 1960s happened because of outside agitators, and that the Southern Strategy never happened.

The knuckle draggers on the extremes must be publicly humiliated at every opportunity.
The Democrats want to destroy confederate monuments in order to white-wash their historical support of slavery.

AvgGuy1A is the historical descendent of the conservatives that moved from the Democratic Party to the GOP. He wishes to honor the South, the confederacy, and its horrible history of race perversion.

And the conflict was likely complete unnecesary as slavery was dying out as an economic system anyway, to be replaced by wage slavery which is cheaper and less hassle for the Massah's.

Ain't that the way it always goes, though? The people who intentionally set up the inevitable reaction think of themselves as victims when the result they knew was coming came?

Lol, yeah kind of like the Poles provoked Nazi Germany, or the Irish provoked the Brits under Cromwell, or the Boers provoked the Brits under Rhodes, etc.

Libtards blame the victim whenever it suits them.

Leave it to a ''righty'' to change the topic of this thread....sheesh....CAN YOU SAY HIJACK?

Lol, yeah kind of like the Poles provoked Nazi Germany, or the Irish provoked the Brits under Cromwell, or the Boers provoked the Brits under Rhodes, etc.

Dang, Jim! Who shot first?

The Union fired the first shot of the Civil War, firing at a delegation of civilians that approached the fort Pickens demanding its surrender to the State of Florida since Florida had left the Union.

The popular belief that Ft Sumter was the first firing attack of the Civil War is a Union myth.

Happy to provide the laugh, but you forgot to answer. Who fired the first shots? If I recall, it was the 'victims'.

The Union fired the first shot of the Civil War, firing at a delegation of civilians that approached the fort Pickens demanding its surrender to the State of Florida since Florida had left the Union.

The popular belief that Ft Sumter was the first firing attack of the Civil War is a Union myth.
PFFFFFT!

PFFFFFT!
Yeah, thats pretty much the libtard response to FACTS every time.

Thanks for demonstrating

There would have been no shots fired from either side, had the federal government simply allowed states to have the right to their own destiny.

The Feds left it up to the citizens of the states to choose to join the union, then turned around and murdered them if they wanted out.

.........you can check-in anytime you like, but you can never leave.....................

AvgGuy1A is the historical descendent of the conservatives that moved from the Democratic Party to the GOP. He wishes to honor the South, the confederacy, and its horrible history of race perversion.
It is a fallacy and absurd notion that racists would switch from the Democrat Party to the GOP who championed freedom of the slaves and civil rights. Nothing, no legislation from Republicans was ever crafted to hurt the black man. Can the Democrats say the same? No. Not even unto this day. Their legislation is designed to keep the black man on the plantation. It hasn't changed; only their methods.

Last edited:

And the conflict was likely complete unnecesary as slavery was dying out as an economic system anyway, to be replaced by wage slavery which is cheaper and less hassle for the Massah's.
Hardly. 90% of every dollar in the South was directly or indirectly involved with the cotton industry. Economically slavery could have survived economically into the 20th century as did woman and child economic slavery in our factories until WWI.

Forum List

Back