Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

You post weak, stupid shit like this all the time but you whine and cry like a little bitch when the FACT that you are a cowardly, racist cockroach is rubbed in your weaselly face.
A darker America is a shittier America…it’s just that simple Gustavo. The data is everywhere..sorry the truth hurts your feelings.
PER THE GLOBAL DATA….You should do all you can to slow the browning of America…but, but,but….personal feelings come before the state of the union..right?

A darker America is a shittier America…it’s just that simple Gustavo. The data is everywhere..sorry the truth hurts your feelings.
PER THE GLOBAL DATA….You should do all you can to slow the browning of America…but, but,but….personal feelings come before the state of the union..right?

America would be nothing without black people. We built all your shit. Bow down and thank us.

The big indicator seems to be Miami-Dade County in Florida. Historically a very strong Dem area. Biden barely carried that area. The shift is real, no matter how much the usual suspects here will deny it. Hispanic people (those who came here legally) don’t like illegals coming in either. And the economic issues hit everybody, including minority communities.
Cubans? Always been Republican.

You post weak, stupid shit like this all the time but you whine and cry like a little bitch when the FACT that you are a cowardly, racist cockroach is rubbed in your weaselly face.
Hey, give him credit: He's willing to say what Trumpsters are thinking, out loud. Their top two issues, in order, are White Replacement and The Commies.

Without freedom of expression, we wouldn't know how far this country still has to go to get past the fringes.

I wonder if the democrats' support of abortion has also hurt them, because many latinos are catholic and are pro-life. It may be that this demographic group will be a swing vote, loyal to neither side (as they should). It is projected that latinos will become the majority demographic in a few more decades within the US, so how they vote could have a major impact on American politics in the future. One wonders if other minorites will follow sui
After looking at how impoverishment, drugs, and murder have ravished mostly all of Latin America. It scars me to know they will be the majority.

After looking at how impoverishment, drugs, and murder have ravished mostly all of Latin America. It scares me to know they will be the majority.

The main problem isn't with the people in their respective countries, it's with their political leadership. Which actually is our problem too. That and a biased media that doesn't present the objective truth.

The main problem isn't with the people in their respective countries, it's with their political leadership. Which actually is our problem too. That and a biased media that doesn't present the objective truth.
Their political party doesn't seem to be the ones bringing drugs its the people. But time will tell.

Hahaha…I don’t cry at all…I actually take great pride in being called a racist by America hating globalist Leftist filth. I use you nutless fucks as a metric…I know my shits on point if your offended and pissing your pink panties.

Hey, give him credit: He's willing to say what Trumpsters are thinking, out loud. Their top two issues, in order, are the wetback invasion and change America hate America filth.
I fixed your bullshit for you above.
This isn’t really a Trumster thing….It’s kind of a default position for good people…..all good real core Americans share in it.
You wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:
Look at the conservative ignorance. Miami-Dade has more than just Cubans.
Look at the illiterate racist asshole who opens his pie hole without reading any other posts. Well moron, I stated early on here that Miami-Dade is a traditionally strong Dem area. Which has weakened significantly the last 4 years. Never mentioned Cubans. Slink off in shame now.

I'm betting the average Hispanic family likely believes much of the Dimocrat "woke" policies are insane. It's no wonder then why many would want nothing to do with the party.

Forum List

Back