Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

the legal ones i knew were harder on the illegals than many other Americans.....
Thats such a bullshit lie…nearly all the legals here in Mexifornia are anchor babies with very shallow illegal roots….1st or 2nd generation legal. Your self concocted fantasy doesn’t make sense Harry.

people like you with your attitude are the reason so many Mexicans born here dont side with you...
“people like me” who believe our Declaration Of Independence is valid, people like me who think America has a right to sovereignty, people like me who aren’t afraid to acknowledge what happens to communities, cities, states and nations that become too brown?

Thats such a bullshit lie…nearly all the legals here in Mexifornia are anchor babies with very shallow illegal roots….1st or 2nd generation legal. Your self concocted fantasy doesn’t make sense Harry.
oh bullshit.....i lived in a very Mexican neighborhood and worked with many....you have never even known any so the how the fuck do you know what they think outside of what your bigotry tells you...

“people like me” who believe our Declaration Of Independence is valid, people like me who think America has a right to sovereignty, people like me who aren’t afraid to acknowledge what happens to communities, cities, states and nations that become too brown?

another fine example.....

were i lived 95% were Mexicans.....legal and illegal.....
If they are MS-13 then most likely San Salvador…

Houston has many from Central and South America and the Tejano and Mexican population hate them along with a major influx of Puerto Ricans and a growing Cubano community…

Outside that a large and growing Filipino Community which mean if Democrats don’t quit their nonsense Texas stays red…

That's quite an absolute statement you've made there. I happen to think you're wrong. This is probably a big part of the root of our differing views.
Conservatism is defunct morally because it seeks to conserve its beliefs at the expense of the beliefs of others. It's anti-choice and anti-liberty by nature and will devolve into fascism when it feels It's losing its power democratically.

If they are MS-13 then most likely San Salvador…

Houston has many from Crntral and South America and the Tejano and Mexican population hate them along with a major influx of Puerto Ricans and a growing Cubano community…

Outside that a large and growing Filipino Community which mean if Democrats don’t quit their nonsense Texas stays red…
MS-13?......none of them were there.....

oh bullshit.....i lived in a very Mexican neighborhood and worked with many....you have never even known any so the how the fuck do you know what they think outside of what your bigotry tells you...

another fine example.....
Question for you…aren’t you kind of a Libertarian globalist?

He watched so many Speedy Gonzalez cartoons that his life image of Mexicans is cartoonish…
You and Harry Dresden need to pull your heads from your asses and get in touch…stop being so scared Humberto.

Question for you…aren’t you kind of a Libertarian globalist?
fuck no.....unlike you i dont "belong" to any group......if i agree with you i will say so,if i dont,same thing...

You and Harry Dresden need to pull your heads from your asses and get in touch…stop being so scared Humberto.
i did pull my head out and did something you dont have the balls to do.....leave the fucking state....so why dont you pull your head out and quit bitching about your plight and do something about it....

i did pull my head out and did something you dont have the balls to do.....leave the fucking state....so why dont you pull your head out and quit bitching about your plight and do something about it....
Come on now Harry…you left Mexifornia to cash out on your real estate as you retired…you didn’t leave to escape the browning of Mexifornia. That doesn’t really take ”balls”….you kinda had to do it.
Further, you fucked up big time…you left a brown shithole and moved to a brown shithole….who fucking does that?

That means those who are here are learning English.

After all, the left preys on the unwise (all leftists), dependent (all leftists) and challenged (e.g., youth, blacks, single women & cannot speak English).

Hispanics are voting GOP much faster than the Irish/Italian/Polish Catholic immigrants and their offspring did, much faster. This is terrifying to the Demonrats therefore being forced to publicly weaponize CRT and open borders.

Conservatives are too ignorant to understand that Mexican Americans, Cuban-Americans, Puerto-Ricans, and Dominican-Americans are all “Latinos” with different voting interests.

Forum List

Back