Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

That means those who are here are learning English.

After all, the left preys on the unwise (all leftists), dependent (all leftists) and challenged (e.g., youth, blacks, single women & cannot speak English).

BINGO!
The more ignorant they are the better for the Hate America Party, the less American they are the better for the Hate America Party, the more taxpayer dependent they are the better for the Hate America Party, the more criminal they are the better for the Hate America Party.

Conservatives are too ignorant to understand that Mexican Americans, Cuban-Americans, Puerto-Ricans, and Dominican-Americans are all “Latinos” with different voting interests.

Psychological projection - Projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings

Come on now Harry…you left Mexifornia to cash out on your real estate as you retired…you didn’t leave to escape the browning of Mexifornia. That doesn’t really take ”balls”….you kinda had to do it.
Further, you fucked up big time…you left a brown shithole and moved to a brown shithole….who fucking does that?
brown people were not the problem......i left california because they made it tough to live there....the taxes for one....they try to tax everything and if they cant tax it they will find a way to charge you a fee....and i was tired of the amount of people here....the freeways around were i lived were always packed.....what used to take you 10 minutes to get too,now takes 35 minutes....i dont have any of that were i am at.....when i moved out of the state i got like an 8% raise.....even with the people moving in around here.....there is a lot less congestion.......ill take this shithole anyday.....

brown people were not the problem.....
Haha…sure they weren’t.
Who fucked up blue collar trades, who destroyed the education system, who ruined the healthcare system, who’s creating all that traffic, who occupies the jails and prisons, who sucks the most welfare tit?
It’s time to wake the fuck up Harry… Pull that head from your ass… Don’t be scared.

Come on now Harry…you left Mexifornia to cash out on your real estate as you retired…you didn’t leave to escape the browning of Mexifornia. That doesn’t really take ”balls”….you kinda had to do it.
Further, you fucked up big time…you left a brown shithole and moved to a brown shithole….who fucking does that?
Look at all this racist garbage. Conservatives, get your house in order. Denounce this post.

That means those who are here are learning English.

After all, the left preys on the unwise (all leftists), dependent (all leftists) and challenged (e.g., youth, blacks, single women & cannot speak English).

Lol. The Cuban contingent in South Florida that votes most heavily Republican doesn't speak English at all.

Haha…sure they weren’t.
Who fucked up blue collar trades, who destroyed the education system, who ruined the healthcare system, who’s creating all that traffic, who occupies the jails and prisons, who sucks the most welfare tit?
It’s time to wake the fuck up Harry… Pull that head from your ass… Don’t be scared.
hey look i know you are pissed...i got out and you are still there getting squeezed in by all those brownies.....your worst nightmare....

hey look i know you are pissed...i got out and you are still there getting squeezed in by all those brownies.....your worst nightmare....
It’s awfully bizarre that you just ignore what I posted, run right past it and spout bullshit. The self manipulation is downright fascinating.

Conservatives are too ignorant to understand that Mexican Americans, Cuban-Americans, Puerto-Ricans, and Dominican-Americans are all “Latinos” with different voting interests.
Nope. Actually the MSM and Democrats are the ignorant ones that lump them all together into 1 pot.

It’s awfully bizarre that you just ignore what I posted, run right past it and spout bullshit. The self manipulation is downright fascinating.
leave the fucking state geezus......even though you think were i moved to is the same shit.....it isnt ...things are much different....

leave the fucking state geezus......even though you think were i moved to is the same shit.....it isnt ...things are much different....
Hahaha….I leave this brown shithole often…I spend a good bit of time in all white Montana…Trust me, I know how harmonious it is away from dark shitholes.
It’s pretty damn cool to be among likeminded folks, it’s nice to be able to speak with any stranger I come across…you know, like Mexifornia used to be?

Hahaha….I leave this brown shithole often…I spend a good bit of time in all white Montana…

You post weak, stupid shit like this all the time but you whine and cry like a little bitch when the FACT that you are a cowardly, racist cockroach is rubbed in your weaselly face.

Forum List

Back