Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

I've spoken to plenty of Mexican Americans, they're views aren't surprising at all because they're people just like everyone else. Sure some are angry that they had to slog through the laborious process of immigrating to America while others snuck in. Some don't care about the process because the point of immigration is to find opportunity for your family and if Mexican families find opportunity even through trespass then Mexicans who know how precious that opportunity is aren't going to care how they got it. Mexican people aren't a monolith.

Now can you answer my previous question honestly? I know Cuban Americans pretty well. Grew up with a bunch I call brothers. They love Cuba and they love their families. Do you think if wet foot dry foot didn't exist and a bunch of Cubans washed up on Miami shores in a home made raft are you telling me Cuban Americans would think those people should be sent back to Cuba because they didn't immigrate the right way?

Even if you're right, which is impossible to know, Cubans are only part of the equation. You can clearly see that Hispanics are voting for Republicans. Why do you think that is?

the Mexicans i knew in S.Cal would have backed republicans,but they did not like the way they talk about them...so they said fuck them....
The Mexicans throughout the US are pretty distributed across the political spectrum.

Even if you're right, which is impossible to know, Cubans are only part of the equation. You can clearly see that Hispanics are voting for Republicans. Why do you think that is?
No. Its not impossible to know. You can pretend to not know.

As for why Hispanics vote in greater numbers for Republicans, I did my break down of that already. That break tends to happen with older Hispanics and male Hispanics who respond more to the homophobic and violent rhetoric of the right and for Cuban Americans in large part because of how Clinton handled Elian Gonzalez.

No. Its not impossible to know. You can pretend to not know.

As for why Hispanics vote in greater numbers for Republicans, I did my break down of that already. That break tends to happen with older Hispanics and male Hispanics who respond more to the homophobic and violent rhetoric of the right and for Cuban Americans in large part because of how Clinton handled Elian Gonzalez.
How is it possible to know for sure when we are talking hypothetically?

I think you're seriously underestimating Hispanics if you think homophobia and Clinton are the leading causes of right wing Hispanics. In your mind it seems it's impossible to be a good and legitimate conservative. Maybe they're not just a bunch of simple spics being manipulated by evil Republicans.

If I was a Hispanic citizen I'd be pissed as fuck st democrats after letting illegals into the country.

If I became a citizen and worked hard to become one I'd be mad they other illegals just waltz in the country while I had to work for it and have to pay taxes and so on.

If I was a Hispanic born in America of immigrants who came through the program and worked to become a citizen I'd be pissed they shit allover the hard my ancestors did for me to be here.

But regardless of your skin color every single true American should be mad as fuck at democrats for shitting on America by letting illegals just come on in. Every American should be saying "America is for Americans".

Plus I'd be mad that democrats bow down to blacks and don't give a shit about Hispanics. Then again I know a lot of Hispanics and none of them like blacks.

“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?​

We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Latinos will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegals...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

All legit real Republicans hate illegals just as much as I do…RINO’s, establishment bitches and nutless pussies are scared, they tend to toe the line and play the PC bullshit.
the only thing is....you even hate the ones that are born here and the ones who have been here longer than you have....

Oh shit…I love semantics and word play.
How do you think ‘fuck wetbacks’ resonates with ‘legal’ hispanics on the whole?
Bare in mind, the vast majority of legal hispanics have illegal roots. Stop playing stupid…you look stupid.
people like you with your attitude are the reason so many Mexicans born here dont side with you...

1. People should first know the difference between Cuban, Mexican, Tejano, Chicano, Central American, South American, Caribbean and Puerto Rican because many of you don’t.

What is my point in that comment?

Simple, Not everyone is Mexican!

2. The Hispanic\Latino community values Family Value, Religion and Work Ethic that if embraced by the WASP society of the Republican Party would give the GOP a bigger voting base than the Black community give the Democratic Party.

3. Another community to watch out for is the Asian Community and their growth…

Chinese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese and Filipinos are also very Conservative on Social and Fiscal issues and rarely do I ever find a Filipino that is Democrat here in Texas…

4. The Democratic Party has a identity crisis going on and if they keep on marching towrd the Cortez and Sanders direction of the Political Party the Hispanic and Asian vote will revolt and either go GOP or third party…

5. If Libertarians and Green Party members were smart they would pander more to the Hispanic and Asian vote to get their representatives elected into the House and Senate and start tearing down the two political party rule…
were i lived 95% were Mexicans.....legal and illegal.....

Have you ever talked to hard-working Mexican Americans that earned their citizenship? How about the children of those people? Their views might surprise you. They worked hard and did it right. You'd be wrong if you think most of them are cool with illegals.
the legal ones i knew were harder on the illegals than many other Americans.....

How is it possible to know for sure when we are talking hypothetically?
Because of the semantics of that statement. How can you know for sure your child ate all the cookies even you didn't actually witness them do it? Well the crumbs kind of give it away.
I think you're seriously underestimating Hispanics if you think homophobia and Clinton are the leading causes of right wing Hispanics.
That's bit of a simplification of what I said and I didn't even touch on what moderate and liberal white Democrats do to drive off Hispanic voters, I mostly focused on why Republicans won't see long term gains.

As for the Cuban population yes, Clinton lost an entire generation of Cubans by sending the FBI into Hialeah to break down doors and rip Elian away from his family to send him back to Cuba after his mother died to get him here. The younger generation of Cuban Americans are much more even split politically.
In your mind it seems it's impossible to be a good and legitimate conservative. Maybe they're not just a bunch of simple spics being manipulated by evil Republicans.
It is impossible to be a good and legitimate conservative because conservatism is morally defunct. I don't think the Hispanics who vote Republican are being tricked, maybe some are, I just think a larger share of Hispanics share those morally defunct beliefs.

The economic issue for the legal latinos is all the criminal illegal aliens driving down their wages and cartel violence escalating in their neighborhoods, but the biggest reasons are they don't like faggots controlling their kids in school and deviants in general. They were the key demographic that voted out faggot 'marriage' in California, only to have a faggot 'judge' appointed by Democrats overturn a legal ballot initiative. They look at loons like Beto and AOC and realize the Democratic Party is a scam and criminal enterprise run by pedophiles and gimps.
This

There are kinks in the dem's armor even among non-Cuban Hispanics.

In a special election runoff election this week, Republican John Lujan, won Texas House Seat 118 in San Antonio. In the special election in September, Lujan won 42% of the vote and Democrat Frank Ramirez finished with 20%, knocking out the other two Democrats and one Republican who were vying for the seat. The district is in South Texas, a region in which President Joe Biden underperformed in last year’s election. - FBA News

Forum List

Back