Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Democrats and Republicans

Lol. No the shift isn't real. Older Cuban immigrants have supported Republicans ever since Janet Reno sent police into Hialeah to take Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba to be with his father after his mother drowned in the ocean trying to get him here.

Unfortunately for you assclowns younger Cuban voters are a little more political savy than that and more likely to vote Democratic than their parents.
Wherever you Progs go, destruction and breakdowns occur. Western civilization is in real decline. And your stupid ass price will not admit it as the empowered will not give it up believing they are the road to utopia.

I doubt if you are and you are most likely another troll pretending to be something you are not…
Lol. Sure thing buddy.
Fact is Asians and Hispanics tend to be more Social Conservative which mean they are less likely to support subjects like Abortion that Democrats keep on yammering about.
Lol. That's not a fact. Asians are one of the demographics that support abortion the most.
Also you didn’t read my entire response because had you then you would have noticed I wrote Libertarians and the Green Party could make major strides within those communities while ripping down the two party system.
That's a fantasy.
So before you lecture me again read the entire post and stop pretending to be something you are not…
I didn't lecture you. I provided context and asked you a question.

Wherever you Progs go, destruction and breakdowns occur. Western civilization is in real decline. And your stupid ass price will not admit it as the empowered will not give it up believing they are the road to utopia.
Lol. Is western civilization in decline? Really? Tell me more about how the sky is falling chicken little.

Curried Goats
Not in Broward county. I did hear that the Cubans and other Hispanics were strongly for Trump in that county and they made no bones about it.

The big indicator seems to be Miami-Dade County in Florida. Historically a very strong Dem area. Biden barely carried that area. The shift is real, no matter how much the usual suspects here will deny it. Hispanic people (those who came here legally) don’t like illegals coming in either. And the economic issues hit everybody, including minority communities.
Most of my family is from Cuba and Puerto Rico. There is definitely no love for illegal immigrants in this family. America has enough smelly and barely literate people. We don't need more.

The Cuban side of my family flew in on a jet to escape Castro.
And that has what to do with my point? Cubans held special privilege among immigrants to this country. If they hadn't been allowed to claim status by simply touching American soil no doubt their views on illegal immigration would be a bit different.

And that has what to do with my point? Cubans held special privilege among immigrants to this country. If they hadn't been allowed to claim status by simply touching American soil no doubt their views on illegal immigration would be a bit different.
Have you ever talked to hard-working Mexican Americans that earned their citizenship? How about the children of those people? Their views might surprise you. They worked hard and did it right. You'd be wrong if you think most of them are cool with illegals.

Curried Goats
Since you live there you should know. Not everyone lives in Broward county. I live in Brevard County and followed the news and Googled the same.

Have you ever talked to hard-working Mexican Americans that earned their citizenship? How about the children of those people? Their views might surprise you. They worked hard and did it right. You'd be wrong if you think most of them are cool with illegals.
I agree. I have a friend who's from South America. It took him years and thousands of dollars to become a US citizen. He can't stand the illegals who make a mockery of what he went through.

I've spoken to plenty of Mexican Americans, they're views aren't surprising at all because they're people just like everyone else. Sure some are angry that they had to slog through the laborious process of immigrating to America while others snuck in. Some don't care about the process because the point of immigration is to find opportunity for your family and if Mexican families find opportunity even through trespass then Mexicans who know how precious that opportunity is aren't going to care how they got it. Mexican people aren't a monolith.

Now can you answer my previous question honestly? I know Cuban Americans pretty well. Grew up with a bunch I call brothers. They love Cuba and they love their families. Do you think if wet foot dry foot didn't exist and a bunch of Cubans washed up on Miami shores in a home made raft are you telling me Cuban Americans would think those people should be sent back to Cuba because they didn't immigrate the right way?

Curried Goats
I grew up when Cubans floated to the coast of Florida all the time.

As for their politics?? Not so much. I only know about the Cubans being for Trump from the news and Google.

Forum List

Back