Hillary's now lying about her grandparents being immigrants

Mar 31, 2009
LOL She is such a fraud

Hillary Clinton Wrong On Family’s Immigration History, Records Show

“Her grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants,” a spokesperson says. “As has been correctly pointed out, while her grandfather was an immigrant, it appears that Hillary’s grandmother was born shortly after her parents and siblings arrived in the US in the early 1880s.”

Speaking in Iowa Wednesday, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that all her grandparents had immigrated to the United States, a story that conflicts with public census and other records related to her maternal and paternal grandparents.

The story of her grandmother specifically immigrating is one Clinton has told before. Clinton’s sole foreign-born grandparent, Hugh Rodham Sr., immigrated as a child.

“Her grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants,” a Clinton spokesman told BuzzFeed News. “As has been correctly pointed out, while her grandfather was an immigrant, it appears that Hillary’s grandmother was born shortly after her parents and siblings arrived in the U.S. in the early 1880s.”

“All my grandparents, you know, came over here and you know my grandfather went to work in lace mill in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and worked there until he retired at 65. He started there when he was a teenager and just kept going,” Clinton said.

Hillary Clinton Wrong On Family s Immigration History Records Show - BuzzFeed News

Not surprising, since Hillary has always had her own version of the facts.

So they don't jive with reality? What does it matter?

This alone would sink the campaign of any Republican candidate, thanks to the Liberal media.
As with Obama, no one will give a shit no matter how many lies she tells.
She's a shoe-in, folks. The 47%'ers will see to that.

She's no worse than the Republican candidates. I understand that the koolaid swillers won't grasp this concept, but they're all crap candidates, on both sides of the aisle.

Rand Paul might be okay, and Jeb Bush is at least sane. That's the best the Republican party has right now, and that's fucking sad.

She's no worse than the Republican candidates. I understand that the koolaid swillers won't grasp this concept, but they're all crap candidates, on both sides of the aisle.

Rand Paul might be okay, and Jeb Bush is at least sane. That's the best the Republican party has right now, and that's fucking sad.

She lied.....get it? Of course you'll give the fraud a pass

Is Hillary now claiming to be part Cherokee?
Well, her grandparents always talked about the Cherokee experience, so she naturally thought of them as Cherokee...
wink_smile.gif

your opinion, and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Clinton is a proven liar, she is old, tired, angry, obnoxious, arrogant, corrupt, and a failure. But run her, it will be fun watching the dems scramble trying to cover her fat ass.

One of my grandmothers was born here shortly after her parents arrived from Ireland, and she married an immigrant from Germany, who died young and by all reports was not a nice man and no doubt hoped Germany would win WWI. We always thought they were part of the immigrant experience, and my father and his brothers were experienced with the anti-Irish bigotry of the NE, which was part of the "immigrant experience."

If Hillary's grandparents are important issues for you, seek effing help. LOL

The woman is corrupt and clueless. She was a mere figurehead Senator and Secretary of State. She should not be President. Period, end of story.

One of my grandmothers was born here shortly after her parents arrived from Ireland, and she married an immigrant from Germany, who died young and by all reports was not a nice man and no doubt hoped Germany would win WWI. We always thought they were part of the immigrant experience, and my father and his brothers were experienced with the anti-Irish bigotry of the NE, which was part of the "immigrant experience."

If Hillary's grandparents are important issues for you, seek effing help. LOL

If Hillary's lying isn't an issue to YOU, then YOU need help

Forum List

Back