Hillary's now lying about her grandparents being immigrants

Another whopper from the fraud.....Dimocraps are natural born liars.

She'll get away with it, because the lamestream media is in on it. I still laugh over this one, for Christ's sake, she can't even tell the truth about her family or history:

“So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it’s because of Sir Edmund Hillary.”

As anyone with a little history background knows (or could look up in about 0.34 seconds), Sir Edmund became famous only after climbing Everest in 1953. PIAPS was crapped out on a rock by a low flying bird in 1947.

When it comes to lying, fabricating or downright falsification, Brian Williams is a neophyte compared to both Dumbama and PIAPS.

Just about every time the Hildabeast opens her mouth she lies. She doesn't know any better. The sad thing is that the Moon Bat Sheeple don't care.

Another whopper from the fraud.....Dimocraps are natural born liars.

She'll get away with it, because the lamestream media is in on it. I still laugh over this one, for Christ's sake, she can't even tell the truth about her family or history:

“So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it’s because of Sir Edmund Hillary.”

As anyone with a little history background knows (or could look up in about 0.34 seconds), Sir Edmund became famous only after climbing Everest in 1953. PIAPS was crapped out on a rock by a low flying bird in 1947.

When it comes to lying, fabricating or downright falsification, Brian Williams is a neophyte compared to both Dumbama and PIAPS.

Just about every time the Hildabeast opens her mouth she lies. She doesn't know any better. The sad thing is that the Moon Bat Sheeple don't care.

So, what difference does it make?

According to pro life beliefs, grandma was an immigrant. She was apparently a child inside her mothers womb.
Just thought I'd add something to the silly circle masterbation party going on here.
Ah, so she was smuggled in in a woman's womb. Verrrrry clever!
No, now that would be considered a fetus. Therefore it doesn't count. A fetus isn't a baby. Liberal rule #1.
I mentioned pro lifers. Pro life folks consider a fetus as a baby.
Yes we do.

Jeb Bush is part of the fricking "immigrant experience." LOL

We know, but this topic is still about Hillary.
So why are you bringing up slaves and how did Sharpton and Warren get into the conversation?

I didn't mentioned Sharpton, but I did mentioned Warren.

I compared one lie to another. You're trying to derail conversation away from the lie.

Oh, and about slaves... Follow the conversation, you might notice few jokes and maybe even some sarcasm.

According to pro life beliefs, grandma was an immigrant. She was apparently a child inside her mothers womb.
Just thought I'd add something to the silly circle masterbation party going on here.
No, now that would be considered a fetus. Therefore it doesn't count. A fetus isn't a baby. Liberal rule #1.
Yes we do.
Right, so if great grandma was impregnated at the time she crossed the border, the fetus would be an immigrant.

Yes we do.
Right, so if great grandma was impregnated at the time she crossed the border, the fetus would be an immigrant.

Still not getting it?

Grandma crossed the border but only after she realized she was pregnant. Dreamer baby?

Yes we do.
Yes, but liberals claim a fetus is not a baby. So that logic is null and void. Unless they want to admit abortion is murder, to cover up her lies. This will be interesting.

The latest from the Scooby-Do tour:

FNCclinton_0.jpg

FNC s Kelly Kurtz Mock Embarrassing Media for Chasing Down Hillary s Campaign Van

27913F8F00000578-3040482-image-a-1_1429126113523.jpg

Campaign staff recruited everyday Iowans to Hillary Clinton s first campaign stop Daily Mail Online

Awwww you mad, bro? Your precious fraud got caught in a whopper and if it were a republican you would be all over it...and you know it
It isn't a whopper. People understand that when your parents are immigrants and a couple of your older siblings are immigrants the community will treat you like an immigrant because that is how your family acts. They act like immigrants. This is just another useless lame fake scandal that has less legs than the previous ones. No one really cares and it just makes the right wing haters look desperate and stupid.

Perhaps you missed she said ALL of her grandparents immigrated here? They didn't, she lied and got cuaght, deal with the fact she lies constantly and she's going to get called out
Ted Cruz getting the vast bulk of his financial contributions from uber rich multi millionaires and even a tax cheating billionaire is getting more attention than this grandma wasn't a genuine immigrant story because she was born a short time after the great grand parents got here nonsense. But you ignore the real scandal about your guy being bought off and concentrate on someone getting their 135 year old family history wrong and off by a few months about grandma's exact date of birth. or qualifications as an immigrant.

Don't worry. If her Grandma ran for president the Cons would say she is not a natural born citizen... They have to start getting stories straight...

Forum List

Back