Hillary's now lying about her grandparents being immigrants

Just wait until she unleashes the classified secret just before the election. Hillary took out Bin Laden, SEAL team 6 was an hour late but as it turns out she didn't need backup. She crawled in the bathroom window and beheaded Osama with her Ka-bar before he even knew what was upon him.

Much like she did in Saddam's spider hole. Brian Williams is putting together a full report.

One of my grandmothers was born here shortly after her parents arrived from Ireland, and she married an immigrant from Germany, who died young and by all reports was not a nice man and no doubt hoped Germany would win WWI. We always thought they were part of the immigrant experience, and my father and his brothers were experienced with the anti-Irish bigotry of the NE, which was part of the "immigrant experience."

If Hillary's grandparents are important issues for you, seek effing help. LOL
It's not the grandparents who are important.

It's the lying ABOUT the grandparents that is at-issue here.

It's about a penchant for lying and a supportable track record in such matters.

This is merely one more ( Hillary-ous) reinforcing experience.

But, you knew that before you posted the above, didn't you?

Nice attempt at deflection on behalf of your new Standard Bearer.

Not.

One of my grandmothers was born here shortly after her parents arrived from Ireland, and she married an immigrant from Germany, who died young and by all reports was not a nice man and no doubt hoped Germany would win WWI. We always thought they were part of the immigrant experience, and my father and his brothers were experienced with the anti-Irish bigotry of the NE, which was part of the "immigrant experience."

Not.
It's not lying. As I said, my "immigrant" grandmother was actually born here, when her family was barely off the boat from Ireland. She and my father and his brothers lived through the "Irish need not apply" years, and the rise of the Kennedys.

We ALL have immigrant stories. Partly myth, partly not. It's part of what makes us Americans. Threads and OP links like this just show the right as their hypocrisy on immigration. My wife's great-grandfather jumped a boat in New York harbor, swam ashore and rolled cigars for a living.

They are terrified of Hillary. It shows.

Not.
It's not lying. As I said, my "immigrant" grandmother was actually born here, when her family was barely off the boat from Ireland. She and my father and his brothers lived through the "Irish need not apply" years, and the rise of the Kennedys.

We ALL have immigrant stories. Partly myth, partly not. It's part of what makes us Americans. Threads and OP links like this just show the right as their hypocrisy on immigration. My wife's great-grandfather jumped a boat in New York harbor, swam ashore and rolled cigars for a living.
It's not hypocrisy on the Right, in this regard.

It is the microscopic scrutiny of Billary by the Right, with regard to damned near anything that she says.

Something that a great many folks learned to do, years ago, given her (and Bubba's) long track record in matters of honor and honesty.

Please continue believing that throughout the course of the campaign...

Well, keep the anti-immigration stories coming, and she may get elected.

Well, keep the anti-immigration stories coming, and she may get elected.
Most folks opposing Hillary aren't anti-immigration...

Just anti-ILLEGAL-immigration...

Huge difference...

Forum List

Back