Hillary's List...LOL!

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Who will she blame next?

EVERYONE CLINTON HAS BLAMED SINCE SHE LOST

Hillary Clinton's round of TV interviews have added new culprits to those who she says prevented her from reaching the White House.

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • James Comey, then FBI director
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Everyone who assumed she'd win
  • Bad polling numbers
  • Obama for winning two terms
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Democrats not making the right documentaries
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • 'Content farms in Macedonia'
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Women post-election protesters
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
  • Female voters' husbands and boyfriends
  • *Note: Clinton told NBC on her book tour that 'some of it is my own doing'
Clinton blame listClinton blame list | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She forgot only one person: herself.

upload_2017-9-14_9-38-38.png

Who will she blame next?

Hillary Clinton's round of TV interviews have added new culprits to those who she says prevented her from reaching the White House.

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression

How'd you manage to avoid landing on that list gipper? one would have assumed you'd easily have made the cut, somewhere in between Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. :D

Awesome!

That is a good list of her excuses.

Those are all the reasons she lost...it wasn't her fault at all.

She told Matt Lauer herself. She isn't to blame.

Lauer to Clinton: "Did You Make Enough Mistakes Yourself To Lose The Election?"

MATT LAUER: When it comes to the self-inflicted wounds when you look at the list of them, when you look at the list of them, and you go through them in the book. Did you make enough mistakes yourself to lose the election without any of the other things you talk about?

HILLARY CLINTON: Well I will say no, Matt. I don't think that will surprise you. You know, also, this book has a lot of behind the scenes look at what it's like to run for president, particularly, again, as a woman. So it's not all the sad side or the disappointment that obviously came because we lost and especially somewhat bitterly because we won the popular vote so significantly.

And she ignores the elephant, no pun intended, in the room..........Bill and Monica.

She is an unlikable and unethical DC insider.

I hope she actively campaigns for Dems in the 2018 midterms and the 2020 POTUS election.

She really needs to get out there and help out her fellow Democrats.

Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
Just a few shy of her dead whistleblower list.
Of course she would blame me too if she could, but that would open up a whole new can of worms for her. :)

This is a list of dead people connected with the Clintons:

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzzane Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

Famous Journalist Who Exposed Hillary Clinton’s Crimes Found Dead At 54.
A journalist from the American free press Victor Thorn has been found dead. Police reports indicate that he died from a self inflicted gun shot wound and has ruled his death as a suicide. He has been a critic of the Clinton family and has a huge vast amount of knowledge on the couple.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower
Seth Rich a 27-Year-Old DNC staffer shot &
murdered in Northwest DC.

Most recent:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

and
MIAMI, Florida, USA (sentinel.ht) – The former director of the Economic and Social Assistance Fund[1] (FAES), Klaus Eberwein, was declared dead by suicide by the Miami Medical Examiner after his body was found in a South Dade motel.

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

“He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of death at 12:19 p.m. The address where Eberwein’s body was discovered according to police, 14501 S. Dixie Hwy., is a Quality Inn.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear fairly recently before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan (Nord-Ouest/PONT) confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds. He was also widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

A supporter of former Haitian President Michel Martelly, Eberwein served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, better known as FAES. He held the position from May 2012 until February 2015 when he was replaced.

oh, she forgot to blame the city for making the sidewalks crooked everywhere she collapsed and fell or caught falling. The sidewalks made her look unfit for the strenuous job and cost votes with those concerned about leaving the job to the VP candidate, the seemingly Coked out Kaine.

Why didn't she blame her pill abuse and alcoholism?

What about her concussion from her fall that makes her have seizures?

What if she tweaks out and bombs Canada while have a seizure? She can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. She is mentally unstable.

She actually blames the press for not being fair to her.

Are you fucking kidding me?

They kissed her ass and even leaked her debate questions.

Can someone explain what the fuck she is talking about that the press was better to Trump than her?

Why isn't Trump on the list? He is the one who beat her.

I love how she said women can't think for themselves and the men in their lives convinced them to vote for Trump.

So fucking funny.

She's covered just about everyone in the country now. We're watching a very public mental breakdown in progress.

Since it's so obvious that she should have won, I really recommend they run her again in 2020.

She can't possibly have 42 reasons for losing again, can she?

Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
She forgot the Bossa Nova. <you have to be a certain age to get it>

Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
She forgot the Bossa Nova. <you have to be a certain age to get it>

...or the rain...

Milli Vanilli.

She is the Milli Vanilli of politics.

On Wednesday she said the Electoral College should be abandoned, so that only a handful of states can elect the president and the rest of the states will be ignored, what a traitorous bitch.

Trump and his collective have more to worry about than Clinton right now.

but when in hell have they ever been able to focus on anything important AND RELEVANT?

SUCKERS.

Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
I do not see her husband Bill or her spiritual guidance brother, John Podessa on the list.

WIKILEAKS: John Podesta; Hillary "Acting Like Retard – Smells Like Boiled Cabbage & Farts"

fart-5.gif

5955441bed4cd214607353.gif

Hillary wants a do-over.

The 36 most telling lines in Hillary Clinton's CNN interview - CNNPolitics
"The rhetoric was hot. I call it a cry from the white nationalist gut." Translation: Whoever didn't vote for her is a racist.

"I thought he was Reince Priebus." Translation: You all look alike to me.

"This hyper partisanship and this negativity that I think has been really inflamed by the Internet -- I've given a lot of thought to it over the last month." Translation: Only Republicans are hyperpartisan and we should restrict the Internet along with guns.

"So no absolution " Translation: All who didn't vote for me are now damned to Hell's fire for all of eternity!

"I don't wanna shut your -- shut my eyes on -- on, you know, on national television." Translation: Blames the media.

"He's never been clear about his motivation." Translation: Blames the FBI for investigating crime.

"Was (Comey) under pressure from (Rudy) Giuliani and others within the FBI or the broader law enforcement community? I don't speculate on it." Translation: It's a conspiracy, dammit!

"I didn't hear about it for days because it was so inconsequential to both of them." Translation: My husband colluding with the Attorney General in a secret meeting had nothing to do with me.

"I'm convinced that there was something going on." Translation: Trump colluded with Putin to cost me the election.

"I think it's probably -- bigger than Watergate because it is about the future." Translation: Trump colluded with Russia and will be forced to resign.

"I think the influence did affect individual voters." Translation: Revealing the emails and the corruption in the DNC cost me the election.

"Reopening it, which caused people once again, to be obsessed with emails. And then (campaign chairman John) Podesta's emails being used to drive all this negative -- story about me." Translation: Same

"The director of the FBI said she may go to jail. OK, look, the locker room isn't as bad as that." Translation: Guys talking about grabbing pussy should be a crime, but political corruption and cronyism should be legal.

"It says that an anachronism that was designed for another time no longer works." Translation: Ban the Electoral College because it cost me the election. Never mind that Bill didn't try to change it in the '90s or that I never tried to change it as a Senator. Now that I've lost an election I bought and paid for, we should ban it.

"I didn't get that same, you know, respect and reciprocity from Senator Sanders or from his supporters. They're still, you know, incredibly divisive." Translation: All Bernie fans can kiss my fat ass. Fuck you! Fuck y'all!

1vuwov.jpg

Forum List

Back