Hillary WINNING may be a windfall for all conservatives!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Many economists have been saying for 2-3 years that the next collapse is going to be ePiC and make 2008 seem like a day on the set of Wonderama!!

Rising Recession Risks & The Tears In America's Economic Fabric | Zero Hedge

Many signs in the business cycle are ominous..........and meanwhile, we have a president bringing in record tax revenues ( 20 trillion ) yet the debt still increased by 9 trillion :ack-1:. GDP is a joke. 95 million people not in the labor force and food stamps now given out like Bazooka bubble gum. Recession is coming s0ns....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:....so perhaps the best thing that can happen is the misery index in the country hits all time highs between now and 2020 and guess who ends up with the scarlet letter on the middle of her pants suit? We'll be back to 1980.....the last time progressives got kicked square in the nut sack!!:coffee:

I remember hearing very similar arguments about both McCain and Romney.

"Let 'em win! We'll come back in four years, win by a landslide, and clean up the mess".

Maybe one of these days the GOP will just offer up a more attractive candidate.

Last edited:
Yeah but now the "recovery" ( whatever that is? ) is over.......so the dynamic is completely different s0ns. Bank hedging has gotten many times worse than it was in the mid-2000's.

duh...........when you have interest rates at or near zero for years, only progressives think its good news. Its the first sign that an economy is on life support.:deal:

The fact is, starting now, we have a game of musical chairs going........who's gonna be sitting int he chair when the economy implodes like no time since 1929?

And hey.....the zombies always blame the president:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Don't they predict an economic collapse every year? Some day they may be right and people like the OP will say, "we told you so". :cuckoo:

Far right kooks blame everyone else, yet have offered and got completely behind a viable candidate.

Romney and McCain were viable, but the far right said "fuck that."

Now they get a loose cannon like Comrade Donald and they are all in.

Don't they predict an economic collapse every year? Some day they may be right and people like the OP will say, "we told you so". :cuckoo:

yes---that and the END OF THE WORLD----and-----even
the ADVENT

Wouldn't we get to blame the next recession on the GOP Congress, the way you nuts try to blame the 2008-9 recession on the Democratic Congress?

Many economists have been saying for 2-3 years that the next collapse is going to be ePiC and make 2008 seem like a day on the set of Wonderama!!

Many signs in the business cycle are ominous..........and meanwhile, we have a president bringing in record tax revenues ( 20 trillion ) yet the debt still increased by 9 trillion :ack-1:. GDP is a joke. 95 million people not in the labor force and food stamps now given out like Bazooka bubble gum. Recession is coming s0ns....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:....so perhaps the best thing that can happen is the misery index in the country hits all time highs between now and 2020 and guess who ends up with the scarlet letter on the middle of her pants suit? We'll be back to 1980.....the last time progressives got kicked square in the nut sack!!:coffee:

More and more the Trumptards are looking for a silver lining in the shitstorm of a Trump loss.

Yeah but now the "recovery" ( whatever that is? ) is over.......so the dynamic is completely different s0ns. Bank hedging has gotten many times worse than it was in the mid-2000's.

duh...........when you have interest rates at or near zero for years, only progressives think its good news. Its the first sign that an economy is on life support.:deal:

The fact is, starting now, we have a game of musical chairs going........who's gonna be sitting int he chair when the economy implodes like no time since 1929?

And hey.....the zombies always blame the president:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:lol: The wimps way out.

This race is over 3 months before the first ballot has been cast .. and the wimps now scramble looking for false victories.

DELUSIONAL

The defeat is going to be so massive the far right regressives will be treated as were the far right regressives are 1964: as absolute imbeciles.

The defeat is going to be so massive the far right regressives will be treated as were the far right regressives are 1964: as absolute imbeciles.

I have to admit in 2006 and 2008 I wrote the GOP were not dead and that the Democratic Party needed to watch it step because the American voter is a fickle bitch but this time I believe Americans are tire of the GOP...

Far right kooks blame everyone else, yet have offered and got completely behind a viable candidate.

Romney and McCain were viable, but the far right said "fuck that."

Now they get a loose cannon like Comrade Donald and they are all in.

And moderates are " NO FUCKING WAY! "...

Those that will vote for Trump have yet to explain how they will lure those that voted for Cruz to the polls and vote for Trump?

I believe the Trump voters believe everyone is a mindless drone and will vote whatever trash the GOP nominates but this time it is backfiring as can be.

I don't Clinton as President and hope Johnson get to the debate stage and win voters over but there is no damn way Trump will win!

"Let 'em win! We'll come back in four years, win by a landslide, and clean up the mess".

Funny how you make those threads about Democrats embracing Islam while attacking Christianity at every opportunity and you still don't understand how backwards Democrats are.

Funny how you make those threads about Democrats embracing Islam while attacking Christianity at every opportunity and you still don't understand how backwards Democrats are.
That makes no sense, ptbw. Show exactly where Mac did that.

The backward people are the hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum, as my sig indicates.

Not really

You do not want to be DISARMED during a major economic upheaval when the motherfuckers are going to declare martial law

The backward people are the hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum, as my sig indicates.
Non-partisan Democrats don't exist anymore, that is why "progressivism" is so successful in the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back