Biden's War On The Middle Class The Only War He Has A Chance Of Winning - Growing Inflation Is His Hidden Tax

Quick economics question...

Rampant inflation from practically printing money by issuing extremely low yield bonds does what to the national debt?

Which, if you survive, does what to student loan debt?

Yeah... someone want to claim that this isn't a classic bait and switch?

The Dow tanked yesterday over 500 points....over 1½%. (That's HUGE). That isn't small cap stocks either...that's the largest corporations that underpin the entire world economy.
This is happening because of all the borrowed money is coming out of the market and being put towards shorting stocks instead of expecting them to grow. (Works both ways...a simple "reverse" button for Ameritrade accounts)

Don't expect this year to be a good one for stocks. First three weeks have been losers this year. I, and a LOT of other people, have predicted this. It's not the end of the world but it was good to be in an all cash position at Christmas. I haven't bought anything yet...
I thought about playing energy (which has held up wonderfully) but decided against it because of the babysitting needed.

So...not sure exactly when I am going to jump in...been looking but haven't found anything I exceptionally like yet.

“Under President Biden, we’re seeing more government, more taxes, more spending and as a result, the American people are suffering, they are seeing higher prices and disappointing job creation.”​

“The experts in the White House actually thought that we were going to add 1 million workers in America last month. In reality, only about 266,000 went back to work.

“The so-called experts in the White House were wrong. They were wrong by three-quarters of a million workers.

“40,000 of those people who went back to work went to government jobs, which means the cost of government continues to grow.

“So the private sector was only able to hire 220,000 people, rather than 1 million.

“This was the most disappointing jobs report in more than 20 years. It’s also a sudden slowdown in the middle of a recovery, which is surprising to many.

“Before Joe Biden took office we saw the fastest economic recovery in American history. We were bouncing back from the coronavirus shutdowns.

“It’s a very different story now. It no coincidence this is a direct result of President Biden’s policies.

There is nothing about any of Biden's policies and massive debt-adding self-enriching Democrat spending bills that cost ZERO. His promise that no one making less than $400,000 (or even $200,000) would not pay higher taxes was / is a LIE.

Gas prices are higher than they have been in YEARS.
- Welcome to the consequences of surrendering out energy independence.

Gas, food, clothes, etc.... - all of it a result of failed Biden policies.

Biden talked about Americans losing sleep at night, sitting at the kitchen table wondering how to make ends meat, to put food on the table, and make their salary stretch to take care of their families. Well, his policies and their result are what has caused them to lose sleep and have to worry about these things.

Thanks for providing a clip of Senator John Barrasso. I made a quilt for his first Senator campaign and they say it raised a lot of money. Unfortunately, some lady in Tensleep or somewhere won it. I made a lot of nice quilts but that one was far and away the prettiest pieced quilt I ever made. I used the best leaf and flower fabrics in my quilt store, and that bear claw quilt was eye candy. We were so happy when he finally did get to be Senator, and he became Wyoming's favorite adopted son because he helped people help themselves as a physician and staunch Wyoming fund raiser for a national children's hospital. Those were the days. It was fun to be a small part of his first effort, and he paid the state back for electing him by coming back from Washington every weekend to visit a different area/county in Wyoming. I think there were only 23 counties, and he visited each of them twice a year to make sure their needs were represented in Washington. What a great guy. And now he's pitching for ordinary people in America, most of whom he likely knows because of Wyoming being the smallest populated state, at least it was in the 35 years of my adult life spent there. Too bad it's so cold in the Equality State or I'd still be there. He and his family joined our church when he first got there, and he served a year as an elder before his political career took him to Washington. He's a faithful, kind man, and if he became Vice President or a cabinet member in Trump's next term, the nation would be well served by the good Doctor, Senator John Barrasso. He cares for the people of the equality and his exemplary service of staying in touch with everyone in the state is what makes him such an excellent Senator. He doesn't act like a partisan, either. He serves both sides of the aisle in real life because to him, both sides are citizens he acknowledges who need decent representation that will benefit them in every way. You go, Senator Barrasso! You da best!

Last edited:
You voted for that moron,only another moron? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
4m6pbm.jpg

Forum List

Back