Hillary Vs Cruz is winning MSNBC's Dream 2016 election match-up

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Poll found in this story - Iowa weighs in on 2016 hopefuls in new poll | MSNBC
(edit: The story discusses current Iowa poll results but the poll I'm discussing is an online poll included in the story)
Hillary vs. Cruz is leading the poll and holds 40% of the vote

To me Cruz seems more of a VP rather than a president. I like him, not sure he should be the lead person on a ticket. And NOT because he is viewed as tea-party type. I just think he seems more like Guy #2 and not Guy #1

Last edited:
Cruz?

Do Republicans really want to win anymore?

Dems were overjoyed when the GOP picked Reagan, a has-been actor who was considered too right wing to win. Oops.

Who cares? The election is years away. A t this point before the 2008 election Obama didnt even show up on anyone's radar.

Poll found in this story - Iowa weighs in on 2016 hopefuls in new poll | MSNBC
(edit: The story discusses current Iowa poll results but the poll I'm discussing is an online poll included in the story)
Hillary vs. Cruz is leading the poll and holds 40% of the vote

To me Cruz seems more of a VP rather than a president. I like him, not sure he should be the lead person on a ticket. And NOT because he is viewed as tea-party type. I just think he seems more like Guy #2 and not Guy #1

You can expect a Republican administration in 2016. There is no way that this country is going to elect another democrat President--either male or female--to be POTUS after being lied to over 40 times by the current one.

Democrats wrote Obamacare and they passed it without 1 single Republican vote--and that's what Americans are going to remember for a very long time.

obamacare-ruling-iv.jpg

Forum List

Back