New poll shows Hillary beating all the current dems lol

Who will Hillary’s VP be?

upload_2019-12-10_19-20-24.gif

View attachment 294234

I’ve been betting on January-February timeframe.

Recent survey was done by Harvard's Center for American Political Studies

Poll gave Clinton 21 per cent support followed by Joe Biden with 20 per cent

Bernie Sanders gets 12 percent while Senator Elizabeth Warren is at 9 per cent

On November 29, Clinton told BBC's Graham Norton she wouldn't rule out a run

Hillary Clinton would be leading the race for the Democratic nomination for president if she declared her candidacy, according to a new poll.

The online survey by Harris Poll which was released by Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies shows the former secretary of state in first place with 21 per cent of the vote.

Joe Biden, the current frontrunner, would receive 20 per cent while Senator Bernie Sanders is at 12 per cent.

New poll shows Hillary Clinton in first place among Democratic candidates | Daily Mail Online
Did someone say Former Secretary of State Hillary CLINTON??????
images

So what makes her more electable than the last time?

Nothing. She is even less electable now. They don’t have anyone who can beat President Trump. So they actually think anyone would support the lying scumbag murderer accept the true low life libtards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The so called Secretary of State that engaged in pay to play Bribery and sold her office like Biden sold his?

The Russian Asset who took $145 Million after She approves the sale of US Uranium to Putin?

That bitch that turned Benghazi in to a weapons depot, armed and financed Al Queda to assassinate Quadafi in Libya so The Russians could sweep in and run Libya like they did in Syria and Crimea?

That bitch and butcher that refused to call in support in Benghazi to cover her crimes?

View attachment 294234

Recent survey was done by Harvard's Center for American Political Studies

Poll gave Clinton 21 per cent support followed by Joe Biden with 20 per cent

Bernie Sanders gets 12 percent while Senator Elizabeth Warren is at 9 per cent

On November 29, Clinton told BBC's Graham Norton she wouldn't rule out a run

Hillary Clinton would be leading the race for the Democratic nomination for president if she declared her candidacy, according to a new poll.

The online survey by Harris Poll which was released by Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies shows the former secretary of state in first place with 21 per cent of the vote.

Joe Biden, the current frontrunner, would receive 20 per cent while Senator Bernie Sanders is at 12 per cent.

New poll shows Hillary Clinton in first place among Democratic candidates | Daily Mail Online
Did someone say Former Secretary of State Hillary CLINTON??????
images

Last edited:
View attachment 294234

Yes, I agree. Several more commies will have fallen by the wayside, unable to raise enough funds. Then up pops Hillary, "giving in" to the hoards of people, as she says, who want her to run.

But ---- Bloomberg. If he gets any traction, she could have a problem coming in. I will never forgive his prohibition of the super Slurpees, the Fascist, but others dislike him for other reasons. I'm not one who thinks his billions (54 of them....) matter as much as votes, but he might squeeze out some people.

View attachment 294234

Yes, I agree. Several more commies will have fallen by the wayside, unable to raise enough funds. Then up pops Hillary, "giving in" to the hoards of people, as she says, who want her to run.

But ---- Bloomberg. If he gets any traction, she could have a problem coming in. I will never forgive his prohibition of the super Slurpees, the Fascist, but others dislike him for other reasons. I'm not one who thinks his billions (54 of them....) matter as much as votes, but he might squeeze out some people.
Bloomberg will sadly die in his sleep of simultaneous heart failure and asphyxiation.

Forum List

Back