Clinton Hillary speech takes on Nigel Farage, Donald Trump, Alt Right

Obviously the left has a new label and the minions have been given their marching orders to spread the word. "Alt right". Run with it, libs.

They'll blend in "nazi" when they get really desperate, a week or two... :wink_2:

Good luck with that Hillary hates the blacks thing. I'm sure they will all flock to Trump, because Trump does the best, tremendous!
The ones who want more out of life than a welfare check and slavery to the Democratic Party will.

download (23).jpg

Good luck with that Hillary hates the blacks thing. I'm sure they will all flock to Trump, because Trump does the best, tremendous!
The ones who want more out of life than a welfare check and slavery to the Democratic Party will.

Aren't you the guy that said blacks are lazy? I don't think they are going to take your advice alt-right guy.
Go back and read it again, idiot.

"No, hence lazy black people looking for an excuse to support the candidate who offers them a free ride."

Your own words, alt-right guy.

Aren't you the guy that said blacks are lazy? I don't think they are going to take your advice alt-right guy.

"No, hence lazy black people looking for an excuse to support the candidate who offers them a free ride."

And did I say "all black people are lazy"? No, I didn't, so I guess you're just a liar. Right, sycophant?

And did I say "all black people are lazy"? No, I didn't, so I guess you're just a liar. Right, sycophant?

You said if blacks don't vote the way you want them to they are all lazy and want a hand out. Classic alt-right.

You said if blacks don't vote the way you want them to they are all lazy and want a hand out. Classic alt-right.
Post the quote or admit you're a liar.

I already did, you rushing to delete it?

Your words dickass.

Your words dickass.

"Dickass"! I'm totally going to start using that.

Your words dickass.

"Dickass"! I'm totally going to start using that.

Don't be an AssDick

^This is the alt-right for all to see. Portrays blacks as lazy. They are all over this forum.
If they choose welfare over work, they ARE lazy.
Maybe the work just isn't there. Maybe they are disabled, to old, under educated.

There are plenty of reasons people aren't working aside from the lazy stereotypes you rely on to rationalize your racism.
Did you hurt your back reaching for that excuse? What about the ones in their 20's? And if anyone is "undereducated", it's by choice.
Yeah. Everyone knows that inner city schools are cathedrals.
Tell us what a success forced busing was.
So what is it? You can't have it two ways. Blacks undereducated. Their own fault, as you say? Or victims of bad policy?

Maybe the work just isn't there. Maybe they are disabled, to old, under educated.

There are plenty of reasons people aren't working aside from the lazy stereotypes you rely on to rationalize your racism.
Did you hurt your back reaching for that excuse? What about the ones in their 20's? And if anyone is "undereducated", it's by choice.
So what is it? You can't have it two ways. Blacks undereducated. Their own fault, as you say? Or victims of bad policy?

Good luck with this asshole. He doesn't own up to his own words.

Your words dickass.
Once more, shitstain, where do I say "all blacks are lazy"? Those are YOUR words, dickass.

Both. Liberals tried to force them into white neighborhoods because nobody wanted to teach in high crime areas (run by Democrats) but most of them didn't WANT an education.

Last edited:

Both. Liberals tried to force them into white neighborhoods because nobody wanted to teach in high crime areas (run by Democrats) but most of them didn't WANT and education.
How is it you KNOW that?

Both. Liberals tried to force them into white neighborhoods because nobody wanted to teach in high crime areas (run by Democrats) but most of them didn't WANT and education.
How is it you KNOW that?
Because I pay attention.

How is it you KNOW that?
Because I pay attention.
To your own opinion.

Forum List

Back